Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,861 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Academic Transcript - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Academic Transcript (1648 Views)

UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? / Obtaining Academic Transcript In Our Tertiary Institution. / How Long Does It Take To Process An Academic Transcript In Your Alma Mater? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Academic Transcript by brainzbizz: 5:37am On Feb 04, 2017
I'm applying for a masters degree in university abroad and I've been asked to scan and submit my transcript! The issue is that my school delays delivery of transcript to schools abroad so I'm thinking of intercepting it. But I need to know Please fam what's really the difference between an International Transcript and or Local Transcript?
Re: Academic Transcript by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 04, 2017
Better still you should ask the difference between official transcript and student copy. If the school can accept you scanning it to them, get a student copy then scan and send so as not to put your admission processing on hold

1 Like

Re: Academic Transcript by PECng: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2022
What an Unofficial Transcript and an Official Transcript Mean and what they can Be Used For
Having to explain to clients the meaning and uses of unofficial transcript and of official transcript is one of the things we steadily encounter per day, it’s almost like travel agents/PR and schools aren’t explaining enough what they mean when they ask travel aspirants to provide their unofficial or official transcript. But this is Pathfinders Edu. Consultancy (PEC), part of our jobs is to enlighten people who may be needing such, and the fact that this write-up caught your interest and retains your attention till this line can only mean that this topic we are about to discuss means so much to you. Trust us to give you the best of information anytime. Now let’s talk about what unofficial transcript and an official transcript mean and what we can use the two for. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2022/06/what-unofficial-transcript-and-official.html

Re: Academic Transcript by PECng: 12:08pm On May 22, 2023
Permanent Solutions to Transcript Issues in Nigerian Schools
In Nigeria today, when we talk about on-time and stress-free transcript production services, we can vouch for only two or three schools (UNILORIN and FUTA being two of them). Please when I talk about on-time and stress-free I’m not judging that with the fast and easy experience that those two people in a group of twenty people have and they use that to argue that transcript production in their schools is not as terrible as they say it is, I’m talking about the experiences of the eighteen of the twenty people—this is the real metric for measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of the transcript services of any school, not the experience of the fewest people possible. There are schools that are popularly commended for their good transcript services, so we all know they are getting this thing right (according to public comments, FUTA, UNILORIN and COVENANT deliver between one day to two weeks, so they fall on this group). There are schools that are just somewhere in between being terrible and being among the schools that are doing well (according to public comments, UNILAG, FUNAAB, UNIBEN, NOUN; they deliver between two weeks and never, so they fall on this group). There are also schools that are just popularly terrible (according to public comments, LASU, UI, OAU; they deliver between a couple of months and never, so they fall on this group). The worst part of it is that these terrible-doing schools also lack proper communication; if as an alumnus I requested for my transcript and for one problem or the other the delivery of my transcript would be delayed or would never happen, the department working on it should be able to communicate with me and let me know what the problem is, but unfortunately, I am just likely to sit somewhere thinking my transcript production is ongoing and it would be delivered sooner or later even when no one is doing anything on it. This right here is what worsens the experience. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2023/05/permanent-solutions-to-transcript.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Email Jamb Sent A Candidate / How Waec Grades Will Determine Varsity Cut Off Mark-adamu Adamu / Delta State Poly Ozoro Post-utme Screening Dates And Registration Deadline For 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.