Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

How Long Does It Take To Process An Academic Transcript In Your Alma Mater? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Long Does It Take To Process An Academic Transcript In Your Alma Mater? (1837 Views)

Princess Atika Ajanah Donates Fully Equipped Crèche To Her Alma Mater In Kogi / Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied / Represent Your Alma Mater! University Roll Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take To Process An Academic Transcript In Your Alma Mater? by Discharge(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
How long does it take to process an academic transcript from your former or present institution? Please, your responses are needed .

2015, I applied for transcript in University of Abuja and it wasn't delivered /received as at when due to its destination. This year Oct 2017, I decided to follow up the process and also ensure it goes through with DHL instead of buying stamp from them. After paying 10k via remita for the transcript and submitting the documents to the academic office. I enquired from the officer receiving it about the next line of action considering the urgency of the transcript reaching its destination on time. In his words "once I send it to madam in charge of law & Art, she will generate it and give it to the typist to type, thereafter our boss will endorse on it then it is good to go" I appreciated him and collected his phone number.
Two days after I called him and he said madam is in a meeting , at that point I decided to go there and follow it up myself. The next day I was there, which I waited for her from morning till past 3pm without seeing her.
Fast forward to 8days after..... I met the woman and told her my mission, it was in my presence she collected it with 3 other forms and signed off tor it. After 5hrs , I went to her to enquire about the state of my request considering the urgency which I earlier explained to her. She looked at me and said " Please leave our office and allow us to do our work, we have other requests here which are over 4 weeks and you are disturbing me with yours that just got to me, please leave" I really felt bad. This statement confirmed the claims of 2 guys I met on my 3rd visit there, they claimed theirs is almost 2 months and not processed.

Please, I really need to know the ideal duration for a transcript to leave its source (school of origin ) since the duration to its destination is dependent on the means (courier service ).
Re: How Long Does It Take To Process An Academic Transcript In Your Alma Mater? by TechMike: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
My Alma Mata?

Useless school. It is not about the duration, it is about the charge.

We you have to pay about 60k for a transcript. Idiots made me lose my study abroad chance!!

Madonna uni oshi!!
Re: How Long Does It Take To Process An Academic Transcript In Your Alma Mater? by Discharge(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2017
Mods please move this to the promise land, I need Responses

(1) (Reply)

National Open University Nursing Programme Info Needed / DRAMA As Junior Student Got Beating Up On Her Graduation Day. PICS.. / Intellectual Slavery, The Worst Legacy Of Colonialism- Download For FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.