Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Brazilian Footballer- Authors Of The Bible. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brazilian Footballer- Authors Of The Bible. (585 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? / Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Footballer- Authors Of The Bible. by Reasonably(m): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2009
If the gospels are really authentic, how come four of its writers had no second names or were they Brazilian footballers?
Re: Brazilian Footballer- Authors Of The Bible. by loneytunes(m): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2009
"The letter killeth but the Spirit giveth life". I'll suggest you rather focus on whats much more important that the name of authors. Besides, God gave them inspiration so He is the ultimate author.
Re: Brazilian Footballer- Authors Of The Bible. by Reasonably(m): 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2009
Would have been better if u didn't respond.Poor you, acted like a true christian.No substance in ur response but pure dogmatism.LOL
Re: Brazilian Footballer- Authors Of The Bible. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2009
@Reasonably
Even Brazilian footballers have second names. It just happens that some of them sound strange, so we just rip them off, and the shortened form sticks.

That being said, how could you possibly think that anyone didn't have a surname? Also, were there many surnames in the Bible? Why don't you query the whole Bible and say all its characters are fictional?

Surnames are always taken from an ancestor's name. Would you say that those four people (whoever they were) had no ancestors, or their ancestors had no names?

Please!!!
Re: Brazilian Footballer- Authors Of The Bible. by kpolli(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2009
lmao
poster u dey mad,
u wan make i followu laugh my way to hell abi, no contaminate me

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Should Be Dependent On Religion! / Rock Your Body / Christmas Customs Are They Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.