Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Nigerians Think Whatever I Say Is False – Minister Decries ‘lie Mohammed Moniker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Think Whatever I Say Is False – Minister Decries ‘lie Mohammed Moniker (293 Views)

"Buhari Unable To Eat & Drink Post By Sahara Reporters Is False" - Bashir Ahmad / Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode / Lai Mohammed Reacts To ‘lie Mohammed’ Moniker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Think Whatever I Say Is False – Minister Decries ‘lie Mohammed Moniker by AnotherZik: 7:58am On Feb 04, 2017
BEVERLY HILLS, February 03, (THEWILL) -The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, on Friday stated that he reads comments of people who do not to believe what he says and corrupted his first name to “Lie’’ Mohammed, asserting that such comments were the mindset of the people and a price he had to pay for serving the country.

The Minister, who spoke while fielding questions from newsmen when he visited the headquarters of Daar Communications Plc in Abuja, observed that some people found it difficult to separate him from “Lai Mohammed as All Progressive Congress (APC) spokesperson and Lai Mohammed, Minister of Information’’.

Read more here...

http://thewillnigeria.com/news/nigerians-think-whatever-i-say-cannot-be-true-minister-decries-lie-mohammed-moniker/

(1) (Reply)

INEC Visits Party Secretariat, Verifies Adp’s Structures Ahead Of Registration / "CHANGE EFFECT", Was It A Planned Agenda Or Errors On The Wheel Of Success.... / Mr.president Be Well Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.