Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos (20800 Views)

Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt / 44-Year-Old Married Man Caught After Raping 7-Year-Old Girl In Delta. Photos / Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by dingodile: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
no gender is safe
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by talkeverytime: 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
Wickedness
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by maxiuc(m): 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
whywhyogun:
that is the reason why Nigeria should let gay people get married as the civilized countries do.

a happy gay is a good gay. a married gay is a happy gay. a good gay will not commit crime.
Jesus Christ Yesu ooo this one is too strong
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by refreshrate: 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
Rapmoney:
Are u one of them?

Ya stee asking?
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by johnstar(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
owobokiri:
So they have started raping both boys and gals these days?

Odi egwu

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by refreshrate: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ewedu and brown roof

God help us all

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
[quote author=12345baba post=53410480][/quote]

So what about straight guys who rape girls. Am curious
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by Rapmoney(m): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
refreshrate:

Ya stee asking?

It's not a natural trait. It's a mental disorder!
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by SeniorZato(m): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
Am jus imagining the pain that poor boy passed through
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Man-rapes-boy!? Gay things are getting out of hand.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by Humblesam(m): 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
This pipo again!
So truly a leopard can never change his ........,
Isorite.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by sabi99(m): 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
Donald thrump will like this.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by Lasskeey: 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
afonja conehead hiding under an Hausa name has proved me right once more that the yolobas are gay lords.gringringrin

#odumodu 1 of NCAN, Onicha branch, has spoken!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by pansophist(m): 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
From my observations here in europe, gays have it easier to have more sex than straight males. They do not have to deal with the inherent complications and materialism of contemporary women at least.

if you are gay, just use meetup sites and you'll find many of other gays that will gladly have sex with you instantly (all things been equal). Raping a young boy is a sure way to end your life in Nigeria literarily. He will surely expose you.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
SUCRE007:
Shakur:
As you join the rat race of jobs, here is a two minute management course...take note

Lesson One ...

An eagle was sitting on a tree resting, doing nothing.

A small rabbit saw the eagle and asked him, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing?"

The eagle answered: "Sure, why not."

So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the eagle and rested. All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit, and ate it.

Management Lesson - To be sitting doing nothing, you must be sitting very, very high up.

Lesson Two ...

A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy."

"Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull. "They're packed with nutrients."

The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree.

He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree.

Management Lesson - Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.

Lesson Three ...

A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold; the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field.

While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realise how warm he was.

The dung was actually thawing him out!

He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy.

A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.

Management Lessons -
(1) Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.
(2) Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.
(3) And when you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut!

This ends your two-minute
Management course

Great lessons. I remember reading them from 48 Laws of Power.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
We need to hunt for Satan walahi, how can a reasonable man abandon or neglet the good work of nature in woman for us to cool down our hot spirit for a shit. This is Bleep mehn...... carrsoo

Devil cannot deceive me on this shit, i will always do the will of God period....
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by IYANGBALI: 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
Abooooki prefer yansh to toto
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
your new home awaits you.... life imprisonment grin
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by Bobnotrouble: 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
May he be castrated.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by indoorscholar(m): 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
carzola:
I smell lies..
Did the doctor confirm
The boys azz was penetrated?
So I can just be walking on the road
And a little boy points his hands at me
And I get arrested with no proper investigations carried out.
Nigeria is a wack country..
That's why we need to come out
And march with tuface.

This is what happens when you watch too many episodes of Boston legal.

If a seven year old boy is anally raped(or anyone for that matter) they'll be tears in and around the anus. The same thing happens if a woman gets raped(torn tissues as well) you don't need a doctor to see this one
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by fabian063: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
whywhyogun:
that is the reason why Nigeria should let gay people get married as the civilized countries do.

a happy gay is a good gay. a married gay is a happy gay. a good gay will not commit crime.
make thunder fire u there. take a look again at ur comment and tell me u are okay
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by EmeeNaka: 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
thuggCheetah:
Plz don't blame we Yoruba Muslims for dis..we need to keep ourselves engaged in the other room activities in order to keep our shiny cone shaped yoruba skulls electrified

Dis one is even small..as a good Yoruba Muslim DAT I am, I have slept with my 3brothers and my grandfather on d same bed b4 ..I bleeped my grandfather in his anus and gave my brothers blow.job..just as my sharia commands me to do..masha allahu grin
grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by nams77: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
SUCRE007:
Shakur:
As you join the rat race of jobs, here is a two minute management course...take note

Lesson One ...

An eagle was sitting on a tree resting, doing nothing.

A small rabbit saw the eagle and asked him, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing?"

The eagle answered: "Sure, why not."

So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the eagle and rested. All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit, and ate it.

Management Lesson - To be sitting doing nothing, you must be sitting very, very high up.

Lesson Two ...

A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy."

"Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull. "They're packed with nutrients."

The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree.

He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree.

Management Lesson - Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.

Lesson Three ...

A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold; the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field.

While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realise how warm he was.

The dung was actually thawing him out!

He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy.

A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.

Management Lessons -
(1) Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.
(2) Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.
(3) And when you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut!

This ends your two-minute
Management course
And you forgot to give credit to your source, Robert kiyosaki.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by talk2dmc(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
NCA -----ikorodu branch .
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by Fourwinds: 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

look at d nonsense statement coming from d pit of hell...
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by Fourwinds: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
carzola:
I smell lies.. Did the doctor confirm The boys azz was penetrated? So I can just be walking on the road And a little boy points his hands at me And I get arrested with no proper investigations carried out. Nigeria is a wack country.. That's why we need to come out And march with tuface.
please take ur medicine
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

g[center][/center]gay lord i see you
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
Castrate him already!
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by zinaunreal(m): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

youre gay Go to prison if youre seeking a homosexual partner . Get drilled to your satisfaction

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by tigonana: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2017

Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by MarkGeraldo(m): 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
some pricks tho are very stubborngrin

A man raping a boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pants In Edo. Photos / Confessions Of Shina Rambo,former Notorious Armed Robber And Killer / Wife Sells Husband’s House Without His Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.