Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,074 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos (20802 Views)

Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt / 44-Year-Old Married Man Caught After Raping 7-Year-Old Girl In Delta. Photos / Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by MrPRevailer(m): 8:08am On Feb 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

all the gay haters and bible swallowers, are sheer stupid.

1)god will not creat fake and imperfect things

2)god creats gay

3)gay are imperfect

4)god does not creat gay? then who creats?

5) gay are not human? but how?any proof?

6)even if gay are not human, they should be one of the perfect things created by god.how can they be not perfect? and a humanoid fake itself is a failure.

7) stop juggling your poor bible with me, in 21 century, the atheists know the bible much better than the so called christians.

As I've said you forgetful slowpoke.
Am answering youre question in one piece. Nobody is born a homosexual. There are many factors that make a growing baby/child homosexual. Like the environment they live in, what they see on t.v or real life and many other factors plants seeds in their lives unconsciously to them.

God does not create Homosexuals. It is the wickedness and folly of mankind that has made things imperfect. Some babies are born with HIV, blindness, veneral diseases. WHY? God gave man the Earth, and man has corrupted it in every possible way...Rape, poor home bringing, poor hygiene, greediness/oppression, giving liberty to corruption etc. Likewise, Homosexual in children is as a result of the corruption present in the world. It soaks into a child's frail and quick absorbing mind.

Tomorrow ask the same question because of you're lack of competence in debate/knowledge.

Sidenote : Christianity was born in Israel and spread to middle east then Europe/America and finally Africa.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

The recent WESTern leaders have sought to destroy the morals engraved in human nature. And attempting to change what is the natural law of man is REBELLION and DISDAIN FOR WHAT IS RIGHT. Replacing it with WHAT SHOULD BE RIGHT

you are wrong here too

although you are a colony of britain, you have totally no idea of the white men's minds.

what bible tells you is WHAT SHOULD BE RIGHT. and what you really are keen to do when sex, is what you feel WHAT IS RIGHT.

if you cheat and suppress your own desire, you are committing a huge felony towars god, because , it is god that put the gay desire into the gay men, if they defy it, it is profane.
Jeez!!The Bible...
Dude, can you go a day without quoting a book that has been debunked several times over
I presume the Earth is 6000 years old like the Bible claims, right
Get over the Missionary brainwashing!!
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by MrPRevailer(m): 8:32am On Feb 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

Homosexuality eats deep into their souls to the extent of addiction to thoughts of rape

they have high tendency to rape boys

you are wrong again!

are you a gay?

how do you know the percentage of the gay rape ? in nigerian , reservedly speaking, there are 5 million male homosexual. how many gay rape cases can you enumerate?

and although the heterosexual are given much more liberty to do any courtship and flirt in public, they can not even behave themselves, their female are more victims of rape by the male.

just because the heterosexual are too licentious that the news media has already stopped any rape report for heterosexual , unless that is a gang rape or a terrible death is the aftermath.

raping a boy , is an evidence that gay rape is extremely rare

because, a man can rape any woman, no matter how small and weak that man is , or how boxum that woman is.

but , gay rape is different. no mature man can rape any other mature man, without mutual consent. and if it is a mutual consent, it is not rape, but maybe because , one party after sex feels not fairly treated , feels the payment insufficient, or something like this, he raises his voice to call this is a rape.

so that is why a mature gay can only rape a boy. tell you what, even pugilist Tyson, can not rape a lanky mature man, men's power is thoroughly stronger than women's.and a mature man's anus muscle can withstand no matter how solid a peniis

Youre post shows how ignorant and unlearned you are. So because I used the word "boys?

I was referring to 'Male' both boys and men. You don't watch/read news. Perhaps you stumbled upon this thread because it made FP.

Gosh, Your ignorance smells.
Homosexual rate has increased exponentially. And many cases are being reported and many more go unreported how adult men are gangraped. And in many boarding schools how students are bullied into such act.
Most Recently, it was one Kenya college where homosexual rape is very rampant but students are beaten into silence. The incidence came to light after a teenage in 20s was forcefully raped by 6 students.

Infact I can go on and on. But your ignorance/steupidity/unwillingness to learn right... stinks. I quit.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 8:55am On Feb 08, 2017
MrPRevailer:

Just look at all the New-age religion hunks you posted here....even without being aware of it.

Have you read what Lucifer, now Satan the cursed did? He said 'I will ascend my throne to Heaven, I will be like God. But thou shall be brought down to the lowest Part of the Earth (hell)."

He has been brought low. And is on earth marketing the same ideology to mankind that threw him out of heaven. Satan was the most powerful angel in heaven. And he thought with his LITTLE power he could bring down God. (Full of himself.) They say 'POWER CORRUPTS'......that is exactly what advanced technology is doing to youths of this generation.

The spirit of satan rules your life. You need deliverance, not mere words.

science=little power=lucifer ?!

ok, suit yourself.

i am glad to be a lucifer

i do not bother my self to use theology and philosophy to argue with you, black people do not know how to do the arguement in a philosophic way

by the way , god is a computer programmer in the 4 dimensional world, and we are in the 3 dimensional world, hard to imagine in your mind, just like it hard to an ant in its 2 dimensional world.

so that is why Kant said, human can not jump out of his skin to understand something human can not understand.

you just stop talking for god, god this,god that, what do you know of god? how can you decide to punish gay for god? who give you this right to say who is right and who is wrong? are you god?
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 9:07am On Feb 08, 2017
MrPRevailer:

Am answering youre question in one piece. Nobody is born a homosexual. There are many factors that make a growing baby/child homosexual. Like the environment they live in, what they see on t.v or real life and many other factors plants seeds in their lives unconsciously to them.

God does not create Homosexuals. It is the wickedness and folly of mankind that has made things imperfect. Some babies are born with HIV, blindness, veneral diseases. WHY? God gave man the Earth, and man has corrupted it in every possible way...Rape, poor home bringing, poor hygiene, greediness/oppression, giving liberty to corruption etc. Likewise, Homosexual in children is as a result of the corruption present in the world. It soaks into a child's frail and quick absorbing mind.

Tomorrow ask the same question because of you're lack of competence in debate/knowledge.

Sidenote : Christianity was born in Israel and spread to middle east then Europe/America and finally Africa.

Nobody is born a homosexual

you are wrong once you open you poo mouth, ignorant black race

gay gene is in the human DNA . gay are born to be gay, by the gene.

if not, how can you explain that, in Iran, there 5 %gay, in China, 6%, in nigeria 6%, in Britain,4%, the average gay percentage is more or less the same for any human race, if this is not physiological, it is what?

dozens of years ago , gay gene already been found out by scientists.

but you say , science=lucifer, then , you are justified to be ignorant.

do some homework before venting out your bigotry. how can you defile gay before you do any academic work on gay issue? just take it for grant to say whatever you think is right? you should know your enemy before you try to topple them.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by Frozeen(m): 9:13am On Feb 08, 2017
Oh lawd! undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 9:20am On Feb 08, 2017
MrPRevailer:

Christianity was born in Israel

any SMART christian will not mention this

because, it shows that, christianity is a plagiarizing one and a derivative one. and it even attacks its teacher, judaism. christianity is such a mean and scumbag religion

thank you for reminding me of this,no wonder, the believers ,such as you, are benighted hypocrites
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 9:25am On Feb 08, 2017
GERALD710:

Jeez!!The Bible...
Dude, can you go a day without quoting a book that has been debunked several times over
I presume the Earth is 6000 years old like the Bible claims, right
Get over the Missionary brainwashing!!

why i have to defend myself by the use of bible?

because, my enemy is trying to attack me by the use of bible.

the best way to kill my enemy , is to , use his gun to fire his brain out!
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 9:37am On Feb 08, 2017
MrPRevailer:

Youre post shows how ignorant and unlearned you are. So because I used the word "boys?

I was referring to 'Male' both boys and men. You don't watch/read news. Perhaps you stumbled upon this thread because it made FP.

Homosexual rate has increased exponentially. And many cases are being reported and many more go unreported how adult men are gangraped. And in many boarding schools how students are bullied into such act.
Most Recently, it was one Kenya college where homosexual rape is very rampant but students are beaten into silence. The incidence came to light after a teenage in 20s was forcefully raped by 6 students.

Infact I can go on and on. But your ignorance/steupidity/unwillingness to learn right... stinks. I quit.

you are firing your brain out by using your own gun

black race are more likely to be gay,that is one of the reasons why gay is a taboo in black race

black men are more sexy or have more libido than any other race, so , no matter permanent gay or accidental gay, they are more among black race,(do not be surprised, although you refuse the validity of gay in your country, nigeria has more gay percentage than any white coutnry) besides, black people are still living on farming, which requires more male labor, gay is forbidden.

if gay is allowed, marriage rate will drop, and farming industry will be lacking of hands.

but in the most advanced west country, some babies are test ones , adapted by the gene project, they could be adopted by any couple, a gay one, for example.

by the way, you black men , can not mentally cope with the existing white race, let alone their selected test hybrid.

and keep enumerating the gay rape cases you have heard, no matter fake or not, they are no more than ISOLATED cases, compared to the heterosexual rape cases. if not, why do you make a fuss only here?
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 10:01am On Feb 08, 2017
MrPRevailer:

by the way, the best way to regulate a chaos thing, is to make a sensible and humane law to put it into a way under control, instead of stifling what can not be stifled.

a flooding river is out of control, what to do? to dig a canal to lead it to the sea? or to cover it by the mud?

a good marriage law under observation for gay people , is the best way to lead these "VERMINS" to live a harmless life AMONG THEMSELVES.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
dehumanization=anti gay=wear underwear

in every race , before 18th century, no one was wearing his or her underwear, and no woman was wearing bra.

but since the industry revolution in Britain, people started to wear these underclothes. why?

because , in an industrial era, human factors should be limited , and restrained from the machine. human body , when confronted with machine, should be neat and sex obscure.

in the nascent period of industry, especially in Victoria era(1819-1901), Britain was very harsh towards gay . the fact that playwriter Wilde, being a gay, was put into jail, is a symbol of gay treatment in that period.

the parvenus , the industry new up-starts, they did not want any human factors involved in the clean cut workshops.

so it is what happening in Nigeria nowadays. a country , struggling at the threshold of industry, it will only pay attention to the produce of the commodity in factories and the produce of the population, any other diversion is a sin in nigeria.

when a country comes to an advanced and civilized period, it will show more humanistic concern, and all human rights will be conferred to its all segments of subjects.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
it is stupid to condemn the gay criminal one-sided.

if your race is a rational one, you will spend more time and energy in analysing the motive of this criminal, and the deeper cause by your society, in a dialectic way. and further more, to discuss a reasonable way, to solve this problem.

i mean, we are human beings, so, let god do his job , and let human do human's job. since , we are human , we are living together, we should find out a better way to live together, without god's involvement.

if you do not know how to live a human live, without calling god's name every time you open your mouth, i guess, you had bettter die right away, and go to live with god, now now.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by UyoBoy5(m): 1:41am On Mar 20, 2018
pansophist:
From my observations here in europe, gays have it easier to have more sex than straight males. They do not have to deal with the inherent complications and materialism of contemporary women at least.

if you are gay, just use meetup sites and you'll find many of other gays that will gladly have sex with you instantly (all things been equal). Raping a young boy is a sure way to end your life in Nigeria literarily. He will surely expose you.
pls if u know the site in 9ja pls message it to me 07037153848 - only if u know pls, tnk u.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by Henrietta49(f): 2:37am On Jul 28, 2019
⚪⚪

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pants In Edo. Photos / Confessions Of Shina Rambo,former Notorious Armed Robber And Killer / Two Teenagers Molest Their Sister To Death In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.