Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway (22890 Views)

FG Flags-off The Rehabilitation Of Abuja-kaduna-zaria-kano Dual Carriageway / Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) / Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by ZUBY77(m): 10:12am On Feb 04, 2017
Good job Fash.

Can someone tell us when this contract was awarded?
Who awarded it?
Who released funds?

Etc.

These are facts we need to know so we can track our money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by kings09(m): 10:12am On Feb 04, 2017
Add d killing fulani herdsmen are working
godunia:
Fashola is working, GMB is working, Nigeria is going to be great again. If believe that this country will be great again say amen in your heart.
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by kolado(m): 10:12am On Feb 04, 2017
Yimu
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by Lighthammer(m): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2017
Crap
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by 0b10010011: 10:14am On Feb 04, 2017
dotuna3:
Cool. But have lost my respect for u sir. Minster of darkness. This Buhari has ended up messing up all wat u have worked for over the year. U ought not to have taken the offer. Now u have completely lost respect and cheers most people gave u.

#istandwith 2baba#

Speak for yourself and not for 160 million people.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by Fourwinds: 10:15am On Feb 04, 2017
Shortyy:
Boy, he is tall
u are short, Fashola is tall....heheheheheheheeee.....but u still get small Ikebe.....hahahahahahahaaa
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by Royalfurnitures: 10:15am On Feb 04, 2017
He snapped in the area that is good, why not in those areas with giant pot holes and water logs?

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by 0b10010011: 10:15am On Feb 04, 2017
godunia:
Fashola is working, GMB is working, Nigeria is going to be great again. If believe that this country will be great again say amen in your heart.

Together we shall make Nigeria great again

#IStandWithBuhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by luvinhubby(m): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2017
Super1Star:
See what their hero cannot do for 6 years.

Their hero started work from phase I of this road, Buhari continued from the phase II he met.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by HonabFaj(m): 10:19am On Feb 04, 2017
Fashola is really giving his best
Alot of improvement on road network

Visit the official page of the Ministry of works ,power and housing on TWITTER to see for yourself

The Govt should continue going this,in no time we will get there ,we just have to start doing right thing now and getting things right

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by freeborn76(m): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2017
Nothing will ever impress you people...what a shame!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by freeborn76(m): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2017
luvinhubby:

Their hero started work from phase I of this road, Buhari continued from the phase II he met.

Jonathan did nothing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by refreshrate: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2017
Ahmed0336:
Later some people ll say SE is not carried along undecided

Considering you know nothing about the 97% and 5% remark I'll allow you wallow in your ignorance
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by refreshrate: 10:27am On Feb 04, 2017
luvinhubby:

That you would not add a bit of insult to that guys senseless talk is like missing a killer shot.

Pls next time no look him face. Tear am
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by NigerianDiamond(m): 10:29am On Feb 04, 2017
dotuna3:
Cool. But have lost my respect for u sir. Minster of darkness. This Buhari has ended up messing up all wat u have worked for over the year. U ought not to have taken the offer. Now u have completely lost respect and cheers most people gave u.

#istandwith 2baba#

People will come online and criticize online and yet have no solutions to Nigeria's challenges. Look at yourself and check if you are accomplished before castigating others...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by morscino: 10:33am On Feb 04, 2017
Fashola is still an accomplishing man that he has always been,their hero sold all DISCOS to his frnds...d govt's duty is only to make sure dat d gencos are up and doing.Power is being generated but not been distributed becos d discos are refusing to collect from d genco,their explanation is dat they cannot run at a loss because of d low tarrif and a lot of power get tapped for free by Nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by luvinhubby(m): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2017
freeborn76:

Jonathan did nothing

http://thenationonlineng.net/fg-begins-rehabilitation-of-enugu-port-harcourt-highway/

Start from there to educate your ignorance, it is Tinubu's paper.
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by lonelydora: 10:33am On Feb 04, 2017
gbenga4sure:
the rate of work on this road is slower than that of a snail grin

I'm telling you. Can't believe they are still working on the umuahia portion till now.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by madridguy(m): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2017
grin grin grin

Tifemide2017:
Foolishness is giving over 90% of your votes to someone who did not construct one major road in your region.

Greater foolishness is now condemning the one who is constructing seven roads just because you don't like him.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 04, 2017
You know the problem with this wailers..you never see them when there is good news..you only see them when "dollar now 500" spewing trash...it seems some even pray for buhari to fail instead of praying for the country to be better.. This government are trying their best..if you have common sense,you would know..
I Rest My Case

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2017
I respect this man for "eyes on the ground project execution...." He is one of a kind among millions. However, my beef with afonjas still continue angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by BlackSeptember: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2017
Seriously how many are they that they have to talk with microphone grin

Are they all deaf
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 04, 2017
LordVoldemort:
Most Nigerians are not realistic or are not just informed or just choose to be stupid intentionally.

Our power problem is not something he can just swing a wand and it will be solve. Dams need to be built, turbines needs to be built there infrastructure deficiency the sector already. All this things takes time and the lil we are suppose to be managing some of us are still sabotaging the it and we still blame the govt for our own stupidity or agitation.

More than 60 power project were tied in court when this govt took over but today they settled out of court and work can beging on this project. Paitence is just the key

God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
God bless all patriotic Nigeria

Comments like this are why I am still on NL

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by monlawal(m): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2017
Shortyy:
Boy, he is tall
dammmmnnnnnn. She pretty. My spec
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by gbenga4sure(m): 10:46am On Feb 04, 2017
lonelydora:

I'm telling you. Can't believe they are still working on the umuahia portion till now.
I don't just know what's wrong or maybe govt has not paying the contractors fully

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by Ajibel(m): 10:48am On Feb 04, 2017
I always know BRF wont disappoint when it comes to infrastructure and works. What has really hindered his efforts is lack of funds. He had that in abundance while in Lagos and succeeded, but at the federal level, what he receives is far much lower than what he spends on infrastructure as the former governor of Lagos.

Y'all can follow https://twitter.com/FMPWHng for updates on what Fash is doing for his ministries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by Ajibel(m): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2017
Hon Minister @TundeFashola promises completion of 800km Rehabilitation of Enugu - PH Dual Carriageway in 18-24months. #FasholaSETour

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by Ajibel(m): 10:53am On Feb 04, 2017
Hon Minister @TundeFashola reads riot to Contractor handling the Rehabilitation of Enugu - PH Dual Carriageway Section I #FasholaSETour
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by Kayman4life(m): 10:56am On Feb 04, 2017
If fashola can complete the before his tenue passout then he will have my 100 percent support as the most effective minister of works
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by Raptureminded(m): 11:01am On Feb 04, 2017
gudnex22:

Holy ghost fire!!!!!
Every manner of sin shall be forgiven to men but blasphemy against the holyghost shall not be forgiven. pls watch what u type or say sir.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by danilmo: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2017
gudnex22:

Holy ghost fire!!!!!
what kind of nonscense is this . ha.
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway by ogunsj: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2017
macluvph1:
Stop all this media propaganda and complete the job.

Let your achievements speak for you, not the other way round.
I no blame you, na buhari I blame. in stead of buhari to forget una, 5% people and concentrate on the 95%, he dey bother himself for ungrateful people .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Kukah Must Be Allowed To Practise His Faith And Politics - Garba Shehu / Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) / #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.