Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

What Is The Correct Usage Of These Words? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Correct Usage Of These Words? (391 Views)

Stop Saying I'm Sorry. It Makes You Look Local, But Rather Use These Words / Dash: What Is The Correct English Word For Giving One Money Without Taking Back? / I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Correct Usage Of These Words? by highwayson: 10:33am On Feb 04, 2017
Severally I have heard people write and say "Is well". Just like when you chat with someone and ask him about his business or well being, he will reply "is well".

My question is, is it proper to say "is well" or is it "it is well". Personally I think the right usage is "it is well" but with the massive number of people using "is well" I am beginning to be confused.
Nairalanders please help me with the correct usage.
Re: What Is The Correct Usage Of These Words? by sammoe(m): 10:42am On Feb 04, 2017
My brother, it is well.
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Poly Ibadan Students:: Save Us From Policemen. / Who Has Successfuly Completed The Federal Scholarship Board Bea 2017 Applicatio / Nachitech Oilfield Supplies And Services Limited Recruitment, March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.