Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee (10129 Views)

If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience / Palm Wine In Islam / Cousin Marriage in Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by AbuuBilaal(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2017
Chapter

Hadith no :6909

Narrated `Abdullah:

Allah''''s Apostle said to us, "You will see after me, selfishness (on the part of other people) and other matters that you will disapprove of." They asked, "What do you order us to do, O Allah''''s Apostle? (under such circumstances)?" He said, "Pay their rights to them (to the rulers) and ask your right from Allah."

Chapter

Hadith no :6910

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

The Prophet said, "Whoever disapproves of something done by his ruler then he should be patient, for whoever disobeys the ruler even a little (little = a span) will die as those who died in the Pre-lslamic Period of Ignorance. (i.e. as rebellious Sinners).

Chapter

Hadith no :6911

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

The Prophet said, "Whoever notices something which he dislikes done by his ruler, then he should be patient, for whoever becomes separate from the company of the Muslims even for a span and then dies, he will die as those who died in the Pre-lslamic period of Ignorance (as rebellious sinners). (Fath-ul-Bari page 112, Vol. 16)

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2017
Jazakallahu Khyran

3 Likes

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by AbuuBilaal(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
Chapter

Hadith no :6911

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

The Prophet said, "Whoever notices something which he dislikes done by his ruler, then he should be patient, for whoever becomes separate from the company of the Muslims even for a span and then dies, he will die as those who died in the Pre-lslamic period of Ignorance (as rebellious sinners). (Fath-ul-Bari page 112, Vol. 16)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by AbuuBilaal(m): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
Chapter

Hadith no :6912

Narrated Junada bin Abi Umaiya:

We entered upon ''''Ubada bin As-Samit while he was sick. We said, "May Allah make you healthy. Will you tell us a Hadith you heard from the Prophet and by which Allah may make you benefit?" He said, "The Prophet called us and we gave him the Pledge of allegiance for Islam,.

Chapter

Hadith no :6913

and said that

among the conditions on which he took the Pledge from us, was that we were to listen and obey (the orders) both at the time when we were active and at the time when we were tired, and at our difficult time and at our ease and to be obedient to the ruler and give him his right even if he did not give us our right, and not to fight against him unless we noticed him having open Kufr (disbelief) for which we would have a proof with us from Allah."

4 Likes

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by AbuuBilaal(m): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
Chapter

Hadith no :6914

Narrated Usaid bin Hudair:

A man came to the Prophet and said, "O Allah''''s Apostle! You appointed such-and-such person and you did not appoint me?" The Prophet said, "After me you will see rulers not giving you your right (but you should give them their right) and be patient till you meet me."

5 Likes

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by ModestGal(f): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
Thanks,but I don't think that has anything to do with protest, protest is patience in itself,when done peacefully to pass information across to ones leader, what the people want, protest is just a way of making people in the authority hear the masses voices, what if a leader says something against the religion? don't they have the right to protest against such? let's say there's a ban in Hijab, won't

5 Likes

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by AbuuBilaal(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
ModestGal:
Thanks,but I don't think that has anything to do with protest, protest is patience in itself,when done peacefully to pass information across to ones leader, what the people want, protest is just a way of making people in the authority hear the masses voices, what if a leader says something against the religion? don't they have the right to protest against such? let's say there's a ban in Hijab, won't

In Islam the way of correcting leaders is by calling them privately and admonishing them. This can be done by sending religious leaders and other respected peronalities to them to admonish them and counsel them.

This is what Islam preaches, this is the methodology of Islam in dealing with rulers.

The reality is that no one likes his mistakes being mentioned in public, no one likes being admonished and corrected in the presence of multitudes, the same thing applies to rulers, if you advise them privately, in shaa Allah they are more likely to yield. But ranting in the public is a very wrong methodology. Imagine if you are the head of a department and you are being protested against, how would you feel.

Unfortunately, this method of protest that has been inspired by Shaitan to his friends among the disbelievers is the only way many people including many Muslims see as the right way.

In Saudi, for instance, what I said is what is being practiced, many people think the people of the country are stupid or something, but their religious leaders continuously admonish their leaders in private to take care of the masses, so also they admonish the masses to obey their leaders even if they see some faults in them. Nobody is perfect, and anyone who has ever held a post of authority will know how difficult it is.

Lastly, this protest is not free from political influences, the people sponsoring it are only trying to turn the people against their government so as to attract them to their political party. Any wise person will see it.
Though I'm not a politician but the plots and deception of politicians is too obvious to be hidden.

People shouldn't make themselves pawn pieces for political swines.

May Allah increase us in steadfastness upon the sunnah.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Baker77: 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

In Islam the way of correcting leaders is by calling them privately and admonishing them. This can be done by sending religious leaders and other respected peronalities to them to admonish them and counsel them.

This is what Islam preaches, this is the methodology of Islam in dealing with rulers.

The reality is that no one likes his mistakes being mentioned in public, no one likes being admonished and corrected in the presence of multitudes, the same thing applies to rulers, if you advise them privately, in shaa Allah they are more likely to yield. But ranting in the public is a very wrong methodology. Imagine if you are the head of a department and you are being protested against, how would you feel.

Unfortunately, this method of protest that has been inspired by Shaitan to his friends among the disbelievers is the only way many people including many Muslims see as the right way.

In Saudi, for instance, what I said is what is being practiced, many people think the people of the country are stupid or something, but their religious leaders continuously admonish their leaders in private to take care of the masses, so also they admonish the masses to obey their leaders even if they see some faults in them. Nobody is perfect, and anyone who has ever held a post of authority will know how difficult it is.

Lastly, this protest is not free from political influences, the people sponsoring it are only trying to turn the people against their government so as to attract them to their political party. Any wise person will see it.
Though I'm not a politician but the plots and deception of politicians is too obvious to be hidden.

People shouldn't make themselves pawn pieces for political swines.

May Allah increase us in steadfastness upon the sunnah.
jaza'kumu llahu khayran brother

7 Likes

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by AbuuBilaal(m): 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
Baker77:
jaza'kumu khayran brother

Aameen wa iyyaak

2 Likes

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by AbuHammaad: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
Protests never result to anything but chaos and doom. And even when it works, it's usually temporary. Things will still return back to square one

5 Likes

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
To the one who says it's just "peaceful protest" Shaytaan is using another tactics, beautifying falsehood, in the name of "peaceful protest", protesting against the constituted authority has never been the practice of the first generations of Muslims, the first three best generations.

when Shaytaan(may the curse of Allâh be upon him) revolted against Allâh, was he with a sword or any weapon? is that also not a "peaceful protest" or "fighting for rights" as they put it? he was fighting for his "right" i guess, we all know how the story ended....

WAllâhi if this predicament we are facing is a punishment from Allâh there is nothing your "peaceful protest" will do, and if it is a trial from Allâh then patience is required because "innallâh ma'a saabireen" verily Allâh is with the patient. for this speech "peaceful protest" is a whisper from shaytaan, deception greater than the walls built by dhul qarnayn.

every problem has a solution if Allâh wills, if you give a wrong solution to a problem, you would only increase the problem.

I remind you of a saying

"oh sa'ad you may strive to feed your thirsty camel, however your striving is of no use for this is not how you feed a camel."

The prophet told us that shaytaan had lost hope on his ummah following him in big things, and we should be careful not to follow him in small things, the likes of this, is the handiwork of shaytaan.

what we need now is patience not protest, even though both words starts with "p" and has similar endings as in sounds, the difference between them is greater than the prophethood in number of years between that of musa(aleihe salâm) and Muhammad (sallallâhu aleihe wa sallam)

so we need the patience not the protest.

And Allâh knows best.

salâm aleikom

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Empiree: 4:40am On Feb 05, 2017
Brothers, please, Muslims are not homogeneous people

Nigeria is not 100% Muslim nation

Those ahadith are obviously said in majority Muslim area and it applies accordingly.

Please people, try and understand Islam in its totality with TIME

If an anti-Islam president is elected in Nigeria and he trumps upon Muslims rights especially in a way that impacts your religion, you have to create awareness and be heard. you can not just lay dump and expect Allah to help. Please for crying out loud, you have to understand Islam in its proper context. Muslims are not ALL alike.

Ahadith you quoted are in the context of Islamic govt. Bukhari is not Islamic govt. He represents diversities. .

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by AbuuBilaal(m): 5:23am On Feb 05, 2017
Empiree:

Those ahadith are obviously said in majority Muslim area and it applies accordingly.

If an anti-Islam president is elected in Nigeria and he trumps upon Muslims rights especially in a way that impacts your religion, you have to create awareness and be heard. you can not just lay dump and expect Allah to help. Please for crying out loud, you have to understand Islam in its proper context. Muslims are not ALL alike.

Ahadith you quoted are in the context of Islamic govt. Bukhari is not Islamic govt. He represents diversities. .

The halal of Allah is halal in every time and place, so also the Haram of Allah is Haram in every time and place.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Empiree: 5:25am On Feb 05, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

The halal of Allah is halal in every time and place, so also the Haram of Allah is Haram in every time and place.

So where did Allah mention in the Quran not to demand your rights (protest)?

5 Likes

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by AbuuBilaal(m): 5:42am On Feb 05, 2017
Empiree:

Protest is not equal to demanding your rights

Protest is equal to destabilizing a government, it's equal to embarrassing your leaders, it's equal to rebuking your rulers, it's a plot of Shaitan to put enmity between the leaders and followers.

If two baba or whatever had a sincere intention and really cared about the people he would mobiles other icons like himself and visit Buhari, and speak to him, and admonish him. 2face has not the interest of the masses in mind, it's all a political plot. Don't make yourself a pawn piece in this battle between political parties, please brother.

6 Likes

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Empiree: 6:06am On Feb 05, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

Protest is not equal to demanding your rights

Protest is equal to destabilizing a government, it's equal to embarrassing your leaders, it's equal to rebuking your rulers, it's a plot of Shaitan to put enmity between the leaders and followers.

If two baba or whatever had a sincere intention and really cared about the people he would mobiles other icons like himself and visit Buhari, and speak to him, and admonish him. 2face has not the interest of the masses in mind, it's all a political plot. Don't make yourself a pawn piece in this battle between political parties, please brother.

Am sorry, I am not interested in 2baba or whatever. I am talking about protest. If price of oil per litters goes up, people have the right to protest. If price of food goes up people have the right to protest. I am not against speaking with leader secretly but how many people know about that?. So far, you can not provide evidence of prohibition of protests, hence this is a matter of ijtihad. It is simply not a yes or no answer. It is a matter to be scrutinized base on place and time. There is nothing wrong with protesting your concern. What is wrong is picking up arms against elected officials and destabilizing places.

And no, president doesn't really need 2baba and co to advice him. He has his handpicked advisers. Thats their job. Islam and politics intertwined where and when it is necessary. Politics involve in everything one way or the other and islam is not against that. For instance, what brought about sects in islam today is primarily through politics. The only way you can successfully claim it is haram to protest is by bringing Quranic text PLAINLY AND CLEARLY forbidden it without opinion of any scholar.

When Donald Trump banned refugees from 7 Muslim countries, there are protests across the board and it works bcus it creates awareness and Judge placed temporary STOP on Trump's ban to allow refugees in.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by AbuuBilaal(m): 6:32am On Feb 05, 2017
Wow

Didn't know this before dropping my pen.

I tried confirming and found this

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/123990-gov-akpabio-under-fire-over-outrageous-wedding-gifts-to-tuface-idibia-wife.html

This link proofs 2face was bought.

2 Likes

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by AbuuBilaal(m): 6:42am On Feb 05, 2017
Surah Al-Mumenoon, Verse 76:
وَلَقَدْ أَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ فَمَا اسْتَكَانُوا لِرَبِّهِمْ وَمَا يَتَضَرَّعُونَ

And indeed We seized them with punishment, but they humbled not themselves to their Lord, nor did they invoke (Allah) with submission to Him.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

2 Likes

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2017
Empiree:

you will have to show us which of the ahadeeth says "This should be applied where muslims are in majority" or its equivalent.

Islam don't change, it's the same in every era, prohibitions in the time of the salafs is still prohibitions now and will continue being prohibitions with Muslims that have sound deen till yawmul qiyaamah.

This hadeeth is enough to clear this with regards to the first emboldened...

Hudhayfah bin al-Yaman (may Allâh be pleased with him) the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “After me, there will be leaders who will not rule according to my guidance and will not follow my path. There will be amongst them, men whose hearts are those of the devils in the body of humans.”

hudhayfah asked, “What should I do – O Messenger of Allâh – if I am alive then?” He answered, “Listen to and obey the leader. Even if your back is beaten and your wealth is taken; listen and obey.” Muslim (4813).

and as for the second, the op quoted a hadeeth saying;

Hadith no :6913

and said that

among the conditions on which he took the Pledge from us, was that we were to listen and obey (the orders) both at the time when we were active and at the time when we were tired, and at our difficult time and at our ease and to be obedient to the ruler and give him his right even if he did not give us our right, and not to fight against him unless we noticed him having open Kufr (disbelief) for which we would have a proof with us from Allah."

And this second hadeeth is a direct retort to the one who does not know what is coming out from his mouth saying "if we are saying this is wrong, then talking against the banning of hijab should be wrong" then added "hypocrites" we pray to Allâh to rectify his affairs and wake him from his slumber, banning of hijab is open kufr from the leader.

The first hadeeth i quoted up there says some of the leaders won't rule according to the guidance of Muhammad(sallallâhu aleihe wa sallam), ya'ni without the shareeah, but still WE SHOULD BE PATIENT, so this should take care of this part.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2017
Empiree:

Is this how you demand for right in islam, is this known to Muslims? this idea of "protest" was copied from the mushriks.

1 Like

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by tintingz(m): 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
My people are looking for imaginary Miracle. grin

If FG ban hijab now, you will see them protesting and marching from one place to another.

Religion is the opium of the masses. ~ Karl Marx.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Empiree: 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
Attached is result of protest while our brothers here talking about "there is no protest in Islam". Is it everything that was not seen or done in the time of the nabi (as) is haram?. You people need religious hikma.

Quran is not taking to lambs. It is talking to men with wisdoms and understanding. All the ahadith you quoted to justify illegality of protests or demonstrations have nothing to do with it. It is high time you need to stop quoting religious texts if you don't understand what you doing.

Protests or demonstration is a basic human right to show their contempt in a situation like this. It has nothing to do with kufar. Attachment clearly shows VP acknowledged plight of the masses. Delegating someone to talk to leader or ruler is only the beginning of protests and not the last option.

Now their protests prove that pressures are now mounted on govt to respond to its people. But if after this they remained silly, then, they are zolimun..

VP said "we heard you loud and clear" as a result masses outcry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by AbuuBilaal(m): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
Please don't make me laugh.
I don't know what one should expect from a politician other than that.

If the people of this country don't change, every apparent change is a change for the worse. It's a fact not a curse.

There's no need merry-go-rounding with you, you never restrict yourself to the sunnah, you just follow what you deem fit and then arguing out of point. The hadiths are enough for the seeker of truth. And AlhamduliLlah, I've met one seeker of truth, didn't take more than an extra post to convince him/her. AlhamduliLlah.

O Allah save me from the evils of my whims and desires.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Baker77: 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
If we all can stick to the Qur'an and Sunnoh with understanding of the salaf then we won't have problem..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by AlBaqir(m): 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
^^^
tintingz, you've probably frustrated these guys.

# Honestly I don't know the reason why a fresh thread need to be open on "protest" after all have been said in the other group.

# People should learn to be mature. Life, thinking, belief, even food is diverse. Present your understanding and interpretation, and let me present mine. Its not healthy trying to force your way of thinking into people's throat.
That says a lot why they are so desperate in "winning" argument. One person even control two/three monikers.

Empiree, that's a very good comment up there.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Empiree: 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
AbdelKabir:
This hadeeth is enough to clear this with regards to the first emboldened...

Hudhayfah bin al-Yaman (may Allâh be pleased with him) the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “After me, there will be leaders who will not rule according to my guidance and will not follow my path. There will be amongst them, men whose hearts are those of the devils in the body of humans.”

hudhayfah asked, “What should I do – O Messenger of Allâh – if I am alive then?” He answered, “Listen to and obey the leader. Even if your back is beaten and your wealth is taken; listen and obey.” Muslim (4813).
This hadith resembles Bible verses and we criticized them of slavery bcus of this. I am not in the position to determine authenticity of this hadith. Onus is on you. One thing is clear however, is that it has nothing to do with protests.

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to curry their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord."

◄ Colossians 3:22 ►

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. ◄ Ephesians 6:5 ►

Perhaps, this is why tintingz sees the hadith glorifying slavery. I dont see it like that bcuz i interpret the hadith different. But if you take the hadith's face value as absolute, then you embrace slavery and justify it. This is in conflict with what Nabi Muhammad (saw) was sent with.

The prophet (saw) was sent to:

# preach Tawheed

# eradicate slavery

# have zero tolerance for oppression (which is what hadith you quoted glorifies).

Islam has zero tolerance for oppression and I can prove it from Quran itself. So everything you posted to justify illegality of protests is off. By your logic, it is haram to protest wage increase, if govt trumps on your right and kill your loved one, it is haram for you to protest it. If you live in non-muslim majority country where islamophobia thrives and they try to block building masajid, by your logic, you can just sit down and not protest it bcuz of a solitary hadith. Fantastic!

This is whapped ideology. Stop getting emotional about "following Quran, sunnah and understanding of salaf". Thats just anthem you can't defend.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by tintingz(m): 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
AlBaqir:
^^^
tintingz, you've probably frustrated these guys.

# Honestly I don't know the reason why a fresh thread need to be open on "protest" after all have been said in the other group.

# People should learn to be mature. Life, thinking, belief, even food is diverse. Present your understanding and interpretation, and let me present mine. Its not healthy trying to force your way of thinking into people's throat.
That says a lot why they are so desperate in "winning" argument. One person even control two/three monikers.

Empiree, that's a very good comment up there.
My brother I tire ooo, they are frustrated that they called me a "shia recruit". grin
Because we don't share same ideology and I challenge them, I'm now a shia recruit.? These people are really deluded. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Empiree: 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
AbuuBilaal:
If the people of this country don't change, every apparent change is a change for the worse. It's a fact not a curse.

Ts.
People change or not is personal btw them and their Lord. This has nothing to do with what is apparent. You are not their Lord to determine who changes or not. I have no problem if you say people need to change what is in themselves. That's personal and has nothing to do with this.

I have attended protests for wage increase 3 times. Although i am a private person, dont like gatherings but it was necessary to attend the rally after many delegates have talked to big bosses privately but nothing changed until we organized large protests and they listened.

So you better get your ideology right. I dont know where you people got this outlandish view from.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by tintingz(m): 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
Empiree:
This hadith resembles Bible verses and we criticized them of slavery bcus of this. I am not in the position to determine authenticity of this hadith. Onus is on you. One thing is clear however, is that it has nothing to do with protests.

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to curry their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord."

◄ Colossians 3:22 ►

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. ◄ Ephesians 6:5 ►

Perhaps, this is why tintingz sees the hadith glorifying slavery. I dont see it like that bcuz i interpret the hadith different. But if you take the hadith's face value as absolute, then you embrace slavery and justify it. This is in conflict with what Nabi Muhammad (saw) was sent with.

The prophet (saw) was sent to:

# preach Tawheed

# eradicate slavery

# have zero tolerance for oppression (which is what hadith you quoted glorifies).

Islam has zero tolerance for oppression and I can prove it from Quran itself. So everything you posted to justify illegality of protests is off. By your logic, it is haram to protest wage increase, if govt trumps on your right and kill your loved one, it is haram for you to protest it. If you live in non-muslim majority country where islamophobia thrives and they try to block building masajid, by your logic, you can just sit down and not protest it bcuz of a solitary hadith. Fantastic!

This is whapped ideology. Stop getting emotional about "following Quran, sunnah and understanding of salaf". Thats just anthem you can't defend.
Lecture them sir, preach on!

And Thanks for the bible quote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Rilwayne001: 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
Baker77:
If we all can stick to the Qur'an and Sunnoh with understanding of the salaf then we won't have problem..

You mean the country as a whole?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Empiree: 4:37am On Feb 08, 2017
Something just came to my mind now. Do the ahadith posted by op apply to the rebels fighting Bashar Assad?

Remember the hadith said to be patient even if ruler take their rights from them, many of you brothers support the rebels agaisnt Assad.

So by your logic, did you all forget to quote these ahadith when you were defending those criminals?

Are the ahadith not relevant or applicable to those n!ggas?

You consider Bashar Assad to be evil but the ahadith say no matter what, citizens MUST obey them. So why do you support the rebels?. Isn't this double standard?

Also, Qatar was on the side of the rebels in 2011 and bombed Gadafi's men. Did Qatar not aware of these ahadith before siding with the rebels which today turned Libya into a war crazy country and even killed their leader?.

Why is this double standard?

See, i told you before. the hadith is not talking about "peaceful protest". It is talking about exactly what those rebels are doing in Syria and Libya. Why are they not patient until Allah's Order?.

Remember many of you brothers support rebels against Assad. You have said they are persecuted by Assad and they should respond. You forgot these ahadith then or you are just being sectarian?

What they did against Qaddafi and Assad is not protest. It is rebellion. It was protest at out start until they turned it to something else.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Rilwayne001: 4:49am On Feb 08, 2017
Empiree:
Something just came to my mind now. Do the ahadith posted by op apply to the rebels fighting Bashar Assad?

Remember the hadith said to be patient even if ruler take their rights from them, many of you brothers support the rebels agaisnt Assad.

So by your logic, did you all forget to quote these ahadith when you were defending those criminals?

Are the ahadith not relevant or applicable to those n!ggas?

You consider Bashar Assad to be evil but the ahadith say no matter what, citizens MUST obey them. So why do you support the rebels?. Isn't this double standard?

Also, Qatar was on the side of the rebels in 2011 and bombed Gadafi's men. Did Qatar not aware of these ahadith before siding with the rebels which today turned Libya into a war crazy country and even killed their leader?.

Why is this double standard?

See, i told you before. the hadith is not talking about "peaceful protest". It is talking about exactly what those rebels are doing in Syria and Libya. Why are they not patient until Allah's Order?.

Remember many of you brothers support rebels against Assad. You have said they are persecuted by Assad and they should respond. You forgot these ahadith then or you are just being sectarian?

What they did against Qaddafi and Assad is not protest. It is rebellion. It was protest at out start until they turned it to something else.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Not Compare Yourself With Others! / How Should Muslim Respond If Disbelievers Congratulate Him During Eid? / What Is The Correct Time To Stop Eating Sahur?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.