Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,449 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Real Reason Why Nairaland Move MMM Topics To Front Page - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Real Reason Why Nairaland Move MMM Topics To Front Page (579 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Why Nairaland Must Completely Ban MMM, It's A Scam Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reason Why Nairaland Move MMM Topics To Front Page by directonpc(m): 11:55am On Feb 04, 2017
Let's face the fact it's definitely not because of these reasons:

1. They want to add salt and pepper to the wounds of participants(investors)

2. They are jealous of how much traffic MMM generated / popularity of MMM

3. Nigerians celebrate the downfall of other Nigerians

4. The list goes on...

It is very obvious and without sentiment you will see clearly that nairaland push MMM news to:

1. Educate the public about the cons (danger/disadvantages) of MMM. The promoters of MMM will usually tell you only the sweet part since they stand to gain bonuses if they are able to convince you to join.

2. Number 1 alone is reason enough. But I can back it up with this extra point. NL has ban on sports betting, forex trading and some other schemes which the CEO feels misinformed nairalanders might loose money to in a bid to make money online. Nairalanders can face the same thing by venturing into ponzi schemes.

That's the much I can say now. Pro MMMers it's a free world and let's allow NL to share information freely too. Thank you
Re: Real Reason Why Nairaland Move MMM Topics To Front Page by nightingalee: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2017
... All but none is correct.
Re: Real Reason Why Nairaland Move MMM Topics To Front Page by Iruobean(m): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
Okay! I will soon be back if nly this gets to fp.
Re: Real Reason Why Nairaland Move MMM Topics To Front Page by prolove22(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
I MARK 10,000 DIS MUST HIT FB.
Re: Real Reason Why Nairaland Move MMM Topics To Front Page by Lanre90(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
Educate the public about the cons (danger/disadvantages) of APC . The promoters of APC will usually tell you only the sweet part since they stand to gain bonuses if they are able to convince you to join.
Re: Real Reason Why Nairaland Move MMM Topics To Front Page by MrAwePresident: 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
Next time NL should focus on the real scammers known as APC.
There still a lot of zombies that still support this government
If NL spent as much time on APC as they did MMM
Buhari would have been out of office now
Re: Real Reason Why Nairaland Move MMM Topics To Front Page by ademega(m): 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
Front page I wait

(1) (Reply)

Online Or Offline Business Which One Pays? / Convert Your Itunes Gift To Cash / Do U Want To Make Money Check Us Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.