Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested (58628 Views)

Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight / Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) / MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
Chuddy you're next grin
When MMM peeps catch Chiddy
They gonna be like

Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by dreamwords: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
This is serious
Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by samuel900(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]GIVERS FORUM HAS ROBBED ME OF 85,000 FOR OVER 2 MONTHS NOW THEY HAVE BEEN CHANGING THERE WEBSITE.
Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by BrightAhiah(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
it's only in Nigerian

Where pple hides whenever dey hv committed e.g Charles Taylor
Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by samuel900(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
GIVERS FORUM HAS ROBBED ME OF 85,000 FOR OVER 2 MONTHS NOW THEY HAVE BEEN CHANGING THERE WEBSITE.
Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by MareksConcepts: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lol
Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by dust144(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
I know where the mmm man is hiding, just pay me my money or ...
Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by theway83: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
Am speechless.

Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by BlackSeptember: 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
A lot of people didn't care to notice our porous system where a Fugitive has been hiding in Plain sight in our narions capital while pur Immigration and DSS are busy harrasing innocent citizens
Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by kingNovak: 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
Shortyy:
Mavrodians how market?
they will soon come for ur head
Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by coolsegun2002: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
frankobaba:
I created a website where I promise to double the income of participants by 30%. The first participant joins with N20k. I need him to be convinced that my website pays So I use my own money to make up for the 30% and he goes home happy. I tell him he gets extra bonuses if he brings a friend and he does exactly that. Two of his friends sign up with N20k each and I return their investment with my own money and give my first client a special bonus for bringing them.

His friends are aware their colleague got a bonus for bringing them in. They get greedy, they bring more people. At this point, everyone wants bonuses as my system is verified and working.

More people join in, so I'm not using my money to pay them anymore, I'm using their money to pay them and waiting for more members to join so there'll always be money in the system. I see a huge investment of N1m from a greedy participant, I run the website with money and I've spent my own money to build the trust in the system so I pair the provider of N1m with myself. Then get about 30 people providing N50k to pay him back in 30 days, he has N1.3m. My system is working, he tells his colleagues in his social class and they're all excited.

My first members who started with N20k have gotten greedy, they've created multiply accounts to cash out but I don't care. The big fishes are in the game. The big monies are being paired with me, I'm no longer providing money but I'm getting money. Whenever I see a large amount to be donated, I immediately pair the account to mine. Effortlessly a millionaire.

The system continues to thrive because new members keep coming in. There is a wild recession in the country, my scheme is the escape route. People have paid rents, school fees, bought cars and funded their ceremonies with my scheme. I am suddenly an employer of labour.

But all good things must come to an end, I have successfully built a network of participants running into millions but there is a serious cash deficit. It is almost Christmas and almost everyone needs 30% of their investment back. Because I've been collecting millions as an admin without donating, and because there are not enough new members to match the financial demands of the existing members, my system has collapsed but I am not done getting my millions from gullible people.

I announce a freeze on the website for technical reasons. I've done a lot for them so they believe me that I'm just protecting the system from crash even when it was not the wise thing to believe.
I told them they couldn't receive money this period but they could still donate.

The one month freeze was an attempt to see if I could pay the existing members from the donations of new members. Sadly, some people had lost faith in the system, the new and existing members were afraid to make donations during the freeze because they were unsure of getting their 30% returns back. Plus there were a lot of evil people on social media spreading propaganda that my scheme was a Ponzi that had ended.

I needed that trust back, so I relaunched my website a day before the scheduled return. You needed to see the excitement. It was Christmas on January 13, I told existing people that had provided donations that they could now get help. I also added some attractive incentives for new members. I still faced the same problem that made me shut down temporarily, even worse.

The people that provided help during the shut down all requested help, plus there had already been a long list of people before then. So I decided to pair those that needed less than N30k first to check the rotation of money. Still there was not enough money to go round. The people that were paired to pay others refused to pay, the trust was gone. People had suddenly realised that it was not possible for 30% to be added to your money unless someone lost their own money.
Several other schemes took over my place when I was frozen. All will eventually meet their ends. Greed always comes to an end.

People still live in delusions of grandeur that I have not crashed. Perhaps they expect me to put a memo in my website that it is over. Lol. I really don't blame their naivety, I did do a lot for them to trust me.
I would advise that people make more intelligent financial decisions next time. People lost millions to me because of greed. Do I feel guilty? No. I did warn them to use their SPARE money.

My name is MMM and I am a Ponzi Scheme.

I dont ever read posts this long on nairaland or any kind of land for that matter....but ur writing style caught me despite I already know the beginning and the end of ur entire post, quite fascinating and impressive I must say.
I just wanted to say if it's MMM dat gave you such inspiration, then you probably won't last long like the scheme itself. However, if the magic and talent is all in there somewhere. Then I dear u to take ur career to th level of Jk Rowling. Cos I smell good writhing in you...my opinion though!

4 Likes

Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by AudacityBoss: 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ponzi this, Ponzi that, una no dey taya??
Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
good. Get em
Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by bennybaba(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
Sharon6:
Lol.... I always tell people all these MLMs are scams but their quest to get rich quick always block their ears till their money get trapped.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
.....there is a difference between MLM and Ponzi schemes
Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by lozanni(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
You can not run from the long arm of the law - Song by Kenny Rogers. The above is so true in this case.
Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by inourcare: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hmmm MMM
Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by Boyooosa(m): 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
frankobaba:
I created a website where I promise to double the income of participants by 30%. The first participant joins with N20k. I need him to be convinced that my website pays So I use my own money to make up for the 30% and he goes home happy. I tell him he gets extra bonuses if he brings a friend and he does exactly that. Two of his friends sign up with N20k each and I return their investment with my own money and give my first client a special bonus for bringing them.

His friends are aware their colleague got a bonus for bringing them in. They get greedy, they bring more people. At this point, everyone wants bonuses as my system is verified and working.

More people join in, so I'm not using my money to pay them anymore, I'm using their money to pay them and waiting for more members to join so there'll always be money in the system. I see a huge investment of N1m from a greedy participant, I run the website with money and I've spent my own money to build the trust in the system so I pair the provider of N1m with myself. Then get about 30 people providing N50k to pay him back in 30 days, he has N1.3m. My system is working, he tells his colleagues in his social class and they're all excited.

My first members who started with N20k have gotten greedy, they've created multiply accounts to cash out but I don't care. The big fishes are in the game. The big monies are being paired with me, I'm no longer providing money but I'm getting money. Whenever I see a large amount to be donated, I immediately pair the account to mine. Effortlessly a millionaire.

The system continues to thrive because new members keep coming in. There is a wild recession in the country, my scheme is the escape route. People have paid rents, school fees, bought cars and funded their ceremonies with my scheme. I am suddenly an employer of labour.

But all good things must come to an end, I have successfully built a network of participants running into millions but there is a serious cash deficit. It is almost Christmas and almost everyone needs 30% of their investment back. Because I've been collecting millions as an admin without donating, and because there are not enough new members to match the financial demands of the existing members, my system has collapsed but I am not done getting my millions from gullible people.

I announce a freeze on the website for technical reasons. I've done a lot for them so they believe me that I'm just protecting the system from crash even when it was not the wise thing to believe.
I told them they couldn't receive money this period but they could still donate.

The one month freeze was an attempt to see if I could pay the existing members from the donations of new members. Sadly, some people had lost faith in the system, the new and existing members were afraid to make donations during the freeze because they were unsure of getting their 30% returns back. Plus there were a lot of evil people on social media spreading propaganda that my scheme was a Ponzi that had ended.

I needed that trust back, so I relaunched my website a day before the scheduled return. You needed to see the excitement. It was Christmas on January 13, I told existing people that had provided donations that they could now get help. I also added some attractive incentives for new members. I still faced the same problem that made me shut down temporarily, even worse.

The people that provided help during the shut down all requested help, plus there had already been a long list of people before then. So I decided to pair those that needed less than N30k first to check the rotation of money. Still there was not enough money to go round. The people that were paired to pay others refused to pay, the trust was gone. People had suddenly realised that it was not possible for 30% to be added to your money unless someone lost their own money.
Several other schemes took over my place when I was frozen. All will eventually meet their ends. Greed always comes to an end.

People still live in delusions of grandeur that I have not crashed. Perhaps they expect me to put a memo in my website that it is over. Lol. I really don't blame their naivety, I did do a lot for them to trust me.
I would advise that people make more intelligent financial decisions next time. People lost millions to me because of greed. Do I feel guilty? No. I did warn them to use their SPARE money.

Please can u text ur full address to me? Pleeeeease! grin
Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by Efezie(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
Any Multi-Level Marketing without product(s) sales is doomed to collapse. Please, avoid such schemes NOW and in the future, it's usually not worth the risk as greed might do your thinking for you when you get your first cheque.
Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by EmperorTech: 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by fynex(m): 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
Sharon6:
Lol.... I always tell people all these MLMs are scams but their quest to get rich quick always block their ears till their money get trapped.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

Learn to find out things properly before you conclude sir....find out the meaning of this schemes.... Pyramid, ponzi and network marketing scheme I guess at the end of the day you would be able to differentiate them and know which is which....Forever living product ....Ruzu bitters(a2w) they are MLMS....in mlm systems there must be a product or service of value which is exchanged and you get a compensation for it....

Recently someone sent me one and I asked what it was,he said network marketing I asked what's the product marketed he said money for money...I asked pyramid or ponzi he said ponzi...

1 Like

Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by Culin(f): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hmm..also Watched a program on ID extra yesterday where someone was arrested for masterminding a ponzi scheme. Honestly i never knew it was something you can go to jail for.

1 Like

Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by tommysparks: 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
One woman go, man marry another. Check out BLAC

1 Like

Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by hartson(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hmmm!!!There are hundreds of indians living in naija doing underground deals.come to PH and see things
Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by KingsArome(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
Those who study in Guider school knows that the *RESTART* has been replaced by the *PAUSE MODE*.

So, when some people chose to deceive you with old and archaic knowledge to create panic in you, you must learn to say no. The best is to ask your guider to explain the Pause Mode. MMM South Africa did not restart because they still have Old and New Mavros which is a feature of pause Mode. Those who claim MMM restarted are misinformed.

The most unfortunate are those who always come here to speak against MMM so as to lure people away to join them in a Copy Cat system which may not work for up to few months. Many who think they are wiser than MMM admins created a lot of copy cats even on whatsapp and people who lost their money their will not ever open their mouth to tell you they lost money.

As MMM delayed payment now, many of copy cats are packing and nobody will speak about them because they are too shameful to speak about them. It is only MMM they can be shouting against.

MMM in different countries has faced the same challenge and even worse and they overcame. Our problem here is panic and using our own mouth to destroy the community we are still waiting to enjoy.

Last week now, MMM started in another country but many guiders and participant started advertising that people should come and join and build their structure with a lie that it is MMM global. I wonder why we should always tell people lies. If MMM decided to block all the accounts from Nigerian IP address, we will say MMM is evil.

The earlier we learn to say the truth and abide by it, the better it is.

MMM Admins gave us rules of operation in MMM but we refused to abide by it with the believe that we Nigerians are smarter than the system. The MMM admins have had a lots of negative reports from MMM Nigerian and we should not expect them not to be wise enough when trying to deal with the problems we create for ourselves. Whatever becomes of MMM is out actions and in actions. Moreover, majority of us have shown to Mavrodi's team

Only guiders who were placed on Moratorium from November 2016 can tell you boldly that the problem and issues in MMM started far before Dec 13, 2016 freezing and even with this resumptions, many are still uploading fake POP and refusing to confirm payments. The best MMM needs to do is to seek how to eliminate all such people from the system. Even if the system reduce to only few thousands, it is far batter.

It is better we allow the admin to take time to put all the measures that needs to to be put in place at once.

MMM is not about getting quick rich, and the goal of Mavrodis MMM is not the money. And the way most of us wrote to support or complain is a main revelation to the admins that the Ideology of MMM has deviated in Nigeria.

We should not expect that admins will be happy or eager to attend to us if all we are shouting about is MONEY.

WE CANNOT CLAIM WE ARE CHANGING THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM OF THE WORLD WHEN OUR ATTITUDES SHOWS WE ARE MORE GREEDY AND UNJUST THAN THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM WE CLAIM WE FIGHT AGAINST.

MMM has always been advising that we *READ THE IDEOLOGY, THE WARNINGS AND UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE YOU JOIN.*

So, if anybody joins out of ignorance and greed, don't think the admins will panic over your multiple complains.

MMM is a battle aimed at *DESTROYING THE CURRENT FINANCIAL SYSTEM OF THE WORLD* and it is boldly written on the website. This is why MMM trains people before you are made a guider. If some Nigerian Guider chose to become like the Oligarchs that Mavrodi is fighting, it is a display of foolishness and greed.

When there is a war people should always make sure they understand the cost and the conditions before joining the fight.

People have lost money in MMM before, and that was when RESTART was an option even when Mavrodi was jailed for over 4 years, the ideology of MMM was revived and the faithful fighters are always ready to join. The suffering of Mavrodi is not to help us develop pot belly and greed for money but for people to join him in his quest for *FINANCIAL APOCALYPSE* which many participant, even many guides to understand till today let alone talking of teaching their down lines.

If MMM is all about money doubling, somebody like me will never join and I would have left MMM since long ago to follow any copy cats after all, I know how to play the smart game and get myself out before they collapse.

Many who are running after copy cats today are not going there because they want to help Mavrodi fulfil the dream, but they are only after their own belly and making quick money.

When givers Forum started, they claim they are better than MMM, but why are they not matching people again now? But the people who run there will never complain.

When MMM West Africa started, they claim they are better than MMM and they will never go on Holiday, but yesterday, they just announced no matching till Next Month, yet you will not hear anybody complaining about them.

MMM United was a major copy cat many people followed, but how is their operations today? Worse than what we are facing now but why are people not complaining against them?

I think the simple answer is because they are all *faceless* , it only MMM which is doing everything to make sure we are all carried along that we always complain with the aim of destroying so as to get more referrals in copy cats networks!

You can criticize MMM as much as you like and gather people to copy cats, you will soon regret your actions when you realise that those copycats are fraudulent schemes. Their admins always diverts all the first payment of PH to themselves and even if the scheme will end in few months, the last people are to lose while the same admin will go and create another network and do the same - giving it a new name with fake promises.

Every administrative body have some classical information to keep away from the general public because of the enemies of their system and the same MMM is doing. If Nigerians cannot boldly speak about the whereabout is a whole president of a Country, how do we expect to know all information about MMM operation carried out in Russian?

Those who are standing with MMM will not go to public forum to castigate or speak against a system they claim to stand with. Even when they have genuine issues to raise, they Chanel it to the right department and not to come openly to agitate again it.

I understand MMM ideology to the core and it is not about money or 30% we earn ,It is about bridging the gap between the rich and poor and I will continue to stand with MMM except I discover the ideology has changed to greed or Quick Money making.

I stand with MMM.
MMM pays.
Together we change the world
Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by akigbemaru: 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
MMM and comments
Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by tianshie(m): 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
KingsArome:
Those who study in Guider school knows that the *RESTART* has been replaced by the *PAUSE MODE*.

So, when some people chose to deceive you with old and archaic knowledge to create panic in you, you must learn to say no. The best is to ask your guider to explain the Pause Mode. MMM South Africa did not restart because they still have Old and New Mavros which is a feature of pause Mode. Those who claim MMM restarted are misinformed.

The most unfortunate are those who always come here to speak against MMM so as to lure people away to join them in a Copy Cat system which may not work for up to few months. Many who think they are wiser than MMM admins created a lot of copy cats even on whatsapp and people who lost their money their will not ever open their mouth to tell you they lost money.

As MMM delayed payment now, many of copy cats are packing and nobody will speak about them because they are too shameful to speak about them. It is only MMM they can be shouting against.

MMM in different countries has faced the same challenge and even worse and they overcame. Our problem here is panic and using our own mouth to destroy the community we are still waiting to enjoy.

Last week now, MMM started in another country but many guiders and participant started advertising that people should come and join and build their structure with a lie that it is MMM global. I wonder why we should always tell people lies. If MMM decided to block all the accounts from Nigerian IP address, we will say MMM is evil.

The earlier we learn to say the truth and abide by it, the better it is.

MMM Admins gave us rules of operation in MMM but we refused to abide by it with the believe that we Nigerians are smarter than the system. The MMM admins have had a lots of negative reports from MMM Nigerian and we should not expect them not to be wise enough when trying to deal with the problems we create for ourselves. Whatever becomes of MMM is out actions and in actions. Moreover, majority of us have shown to Mavrodi's team

Only guiders who were placed on Moratorium from November 2016 can tell you boldly that the problem and issues in MMM started far before Dec 13, 2016 freezing and even with this resumptions, many are still uploading fake POP and refusing to confirm payments. The best MMM needs to do is to seek how to eliminate all such people from the system. Even if the system reduce to only few thousands, it is far batter.

It is better we allow the admin to take time to put all the measures that needs to to be put in place at once.

MMM is not about getting quick rich, and the goal of Mavrodis MMM is not the money. And the way most of us wrote to support or complain is a main revelation to the admins that the Ideology of MMM has deviated in Nigeria.

We should not expect that admins will be happy or eager to attend to us if all we are shouting about is MONEY.

WE CANNOT CLAIM WE ARE CHANGING THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM OF THE WORLD WHEN OUR ATTITUDES SHOWS WE ARE MORE GREEDY AND UNJUST THAN THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM WE CLAIM WE FIGHT AGAINST.

MMM has always been advising that we *READ THE IDEOLOGY, THE WARNINGS AND UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE YOU JOIN.*

So, if anybody joins out of ignorance and greed, don't think the admins will panic over your multiple complains.

MMM is a battle aimed at *DESTROYING THE CURRENT FINANCIAL SYSTEM OF THE WORLD* and it is boldly written on the website. This is why MMM trains people before you are made a guider. If some Nigerian Guider chose to become like the Oligarchs that Mavrodi is fighting, it is a display of foolishness and greed.

When there is a war people should always make sure they understand the cost and the conditions before joining the fight.

People have lost money in MMM before, and that was when RESTART was an option even when Mavrodi was jailed for over 4 years, the ideology of MMM was revived and the faithful fighters are always ready to join. The suffering of Mavrodi is not to help us develop pot belly and greed for money but for people to join him in his quest for *FINANCIAL APOCALYPSE* which many participant, even many guides to understand till today let alone talking of teaching their down lines.

If MMM is all about money doubling, somebody like me will never join and I would have left MMM since long ago to follow any copy cats after all, I know how to play the smart game and get myself out before they collapse.

Many who are running after copy cats today are not going there because they want to help Mavrodi fulfil the dream, but they are only after their own belly and making quick money.

I stand with MMM.
MMM pays.
Together we change the world

He, he! E pain am.
Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by Ishilove: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
Nigeria I hail thee. All manner of crooks and criminals find safe haven in this country.

It tells a lot about us embarassed
Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by Ishilove: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
It seems our airports are very porous
Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
frankobaba:

...this should have been a topic on its own on front page. Nice write up poster
Re: MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
Shortyy:
Mavrodians how market?
Hhahahahahahaahaahahahahahahaha
It is well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them / The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.