Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For (2757 Views)

Photo: Fayose And Fayemi Sharing A Bottle Of Wine / Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by Box9ja(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ekiti State Governor Ayo Fayose during an interview session with PUNCH Newspaper defended his decision to rock T-shirts and patronise road side kiosks.

He asked his critics to contest Governorshi elections if they think they're better than him. ''Let them go and contest and become governors too. It is amazing when you see people who cannot win elections in their household criticising a sitting governor. If there is equal opportunity, they can’t get there. If they get there, they can’t perform. That is why it is easy for them to blow grammar and they can’t win elections. I’m not in the calibre of those persons, I don’t listen to them and I don’t want to join them.

''When you see the likes of former US President Barrack Obama in Mcdonalds and we would be here fooling ourselves; when the founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, came to Nigeria in a T-shirt, people were praising him that he is a simple man. People like us when we wear T-Shirts, they say we are touts. That is double standard; they should keep quiet.

http://www.box9ja.com/2017/02/photofayose-they-praise-zuckerberg-for.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by masterplan303(m): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lool
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
This man talk pass woman grin grin

Your wife dey try
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by brandonobi(m): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
no mind them

4 Likes

Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by Alphasoar(m): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
Double+Standard obviously results to standardidoubleness. Quit good na!
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by dealslip(f): 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
I learnt this man beat his wife when she prophesied that he was going to be impeached but now worships the ground she threads because all her prophesies come to past, she also assured him that he would be reelected and he was. he respects her so much and listens to whatever she tells him to do
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
True talk
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by Musampa73(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
Truthfully they should keep kwayet.

I'm getting to like this man day by day.

12 Likes

Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by mrvitalis(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
Has he ever seen mark wearing T-shirt to a formal meeting?? .. When he meets president or go for important meeting he dresses well...

No body is against u wearing T-shirt but wearing it to formal occasion like budget presentation and budget signing is an insult to the state assembly

Hope u get now?
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
You're not called a Tout because you wear T-shirt like the owner of facebook. You're called a tout because of the way you carry yourself, you're an uncontrollable parrot.
The only thing you do more than stomach infrastructure is criticising the FG, since you're so good at it then swallow your own criticisms with a pinch of salt.
#Elenu kpomo
#your mouth like the kpomo you're so good at cutting.
#yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by wtfCode: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
The only sense making man from Yoruba land grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
mrvitalis:
Has he ever seen mark wearing T-shirt to a formal meeting?? .. When he meets president or go for important meeting he dresses well...

No body is against u wearing T-shirt but wearing it to formal occasion like budget presentation and budget signing is an insult to the state assembly

Hope u get now?

Mark wore T-shirt to yaba to meet those students. It was a formal occasion. I remembered people praising him here and forecasting he will dress same to see the President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by subtlemee(f): 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
Zuckerberg doesn't run his mouth like you and if as a governor you are abusing critics *they should also go and contest and become governors*. Only God knows what you would've said if you were mark
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by Qmerit(m): 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
The way u insult and criticise PMB as a president and if you think it's easy go and contest as president and win. Double standards
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by PatriotTemidayo: 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
What has the ones that had been wearing AGBADA and BABARIGA achieved in leadership?
Majoring the minor is a disease.
Wear wetin you like but do what you're voted to do or get out of the office. As far as Fayose is concerned he's Loved.
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
the terror of APC
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by tafabaloo(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lolzzzzz
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by deomelo: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2017

This clueless runny mouth, jobless governor and public official just compared himself with Zuckerberg who is not a public official.

Even Zuckerberg himself knows the difference between private and official engagements and how to dress formal when interacting officially like he did with PMB in Abuja.

Ekiti people must not have something better for this man to do on their behalf.
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by mrvitalis(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Mark wore T-shirt to yaba to meet those students. It was a formal occasion. I remembered people praising him here and forecasting he will dress same to see the President.

That's not a formal meeting... Don't u know what a formal meeting means?? .. Jezzz Google is free
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by hucienda: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
Oshokomole! grin

Na true you tok! Fire On! Rid them of their hypocrisy and double standard.

Never a dull moment with the governor of the masses.
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by DrayZee: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
mrvitalis:

That's not a formal meeting... Don't u know what a formal meeting means?? .. Jezzz Google is free
Ok sir. This was taken at the Global Enterpreneurship Summit in Stanford. Shey it was not official too?

All these hypocrites all over nairaland. Wetin concern UNA with Wetin Fayose dey wear?

Just hating somebody for no reason.

7 Likes

Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by DrayZee: 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
deomelo:

This clueless runny mouth, jobless governor and public official just compared himself with Zuckerberg who is not a public official.

Even Zuckerberg himself knows the difference between private and official engagements and how to dress formal when interacting officially like he did with PMB in Abuja.

Ekiti people must not have something better for this man to do on their behalf.
In that picture Zuckerberg was in jeans and sneakers. Nothing "official" about that dressing.

Let Fayose wear what he wants to wear. You didn't buy the clothes for him.

1 Like

Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by deomelo: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
What has the ones that had been wearing AGBADA and BABARIGA achieved in leadership?
Wear wetin you like but do what you're voted to do or get out of the office. As far as Fayose is concerned he's Loved.

The ones wearing babariga are starting and commissioning projects all over the place while your parrot mouth hero starts and commissions only his running mouth over every silly and irrelevant issues that has nothing to do with governance in his state.
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by MutantMetahuman: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Zuckerberg is the 3rd richest man in the world with clean money(atleast we know where his money came from)

You are just a lowlife tout politician who made all his money from stealing in public purse.

So that's the big difference.

No one calls Dangote a tout for wearing a simple shirt.
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by deomelo: 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

This is what the ones in Babariga are doing.

What is your hero doing?
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by PatriotTemidayo: 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
deomelo:

So they are commissioning projects cuz they wear OVERLOAD abi. Shallow faculties.

What is your hero doing?
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by PatriotTemidayo: 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
deomelo:

What is your hero doing?
So they are commissioning projects cuz they wear OVERLOAD abi. Shallow faculties.

1 Like

Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by PatriotTemidayo: 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
deomelo:

The ones wearing babariga are starting and commissioning projects all over the place while your parrot mouth hero starts and commissions only his running mouth over every silly and irrelevant issues that has nothing to do with governance in his state.
Oh! So you think he's a parrot cuz the T-shirt caused it abi? You're very intelligent sir! Weldonsir!

2 Likes

Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by deomelo: 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

Obviously, I responded appropriately and answered to the comment about the question asked about what the ones wearing agbada are doing.

Obviously, you are too shallow and depthless to comprehend and assimilate that or even follow basic trails of discussion.

Learn how to read and comprehend.

I wonder why you people can not show us what your parrot mouth hero have started and commissioned in ekiti apart from distractions and chasing PMB's babariga all over the place every second of the day
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by deomelo: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

Oh! So you think he's a parrot cuz the T-shirt caused it abi? You're very intelligent sir! Weldonsir!

You mind showing me where I said that?

Is reading and comprehension the new disease afflicting you people on NL?
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
This man and talk talk are like

Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
mrvitalis:

What made it informal? You need to check what formal mean yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Takes Over Town In Yobe / Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO / Yorubas Won't Allow Tinubu Deceive Them Into Voting Buhari Again -Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.