Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For (2758 Views)

Photo: Fayose And Fayemi Sharing A Bottle Of Wine / Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by PatriotTemidayo: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
deomelo:

Obviously, I responded appropriately and answered to the comment about the question asked about what the ones wearing agbada are doing.

Obviously, you are too shallow and depthless to comprehend and assimilate that or even follow basic trails of discussion.

Learn how to read and comprehend.

I wonder why you people can not show us what your parrot mouth hero have started and commissioned in ekiti apart from distractions and chasing PMB's babariga all over the place every second of the day

Director, weldonsir, anyways, I'll rather not use the same sets of words you used here. However, making selected cases of few seem universal doesn't, in anyway, portray senses in your argument. We have hundreds of agbada-wearing political jobbers here in Nigeria, with nothing but Shame to their names. Hence, I still say, wearing of T-Shirt or otherwise does not infer competence or otherwise. A competent man wears anything and still deliver.
Now you can carry your self glorification somewhere else. Weldonesir!
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by PatriotTemidayo: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
deomelo:

You mind showing me where I said that?

Is reading and comprehension the new disease afflicting you people on NL?
Guess you're writing this from HEAVENLAND. Abeg ano get power to Mud-sling with you bros.
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by mrvitalis(m): 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
DrayZee:

Ok sir. This was taken at the Global Enterpreneurship Summit in Stanford. Shey it was not official too?

All these hypocrites all over nairaland. Wetin concern UNA with Wetin Fayose dey wear?

Just hating somebody for no reason.
Of course its not formal.. Its just a ceremonial events that's all
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by deomelo: 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

Director, weldonsir, anyways, I'll rather not use the same sets of words you used here. However, making selected cases of few seem universal doesn't, in anyway, portray senses in your argument. We have hundreds of agbada-wearing political jobbers here in Nigeria, with nothing but Shame to their names. Hence, I still say, wearing of T-Shirt or otherwise does not infer competence or otherwise. A competent man wears anything and still deliver.
Now you can carry your self glorification somewhere else. Weldonesir!

Show me where I opined otherwise.

It's really not my fault that you don't know how to read and comprehend.

You people should be showing us what your parrot mouth hero have started and commissioned in Ekiti state, but instead, you are proving to use that you can not read and understand simple English.
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by deomelo: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

Guess you're writing this from HEAVENLAND. Abeg ano get power to Mud-sling with you bros.

Just admit that you can not show me where I said the rubbish you stated coward dancing around moves.
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by PatriotTemidayo: 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
deomelo:

Just admit that you can not show me where I said the rubbish you stated coward dancing around moves.
You're an idiot. Admit what? Oga, Abeg park well.
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by PatriotTemidayo: 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
deomelo:

Show me where I opined otherwise.

It's really not my fault that you don't know how to read and comprehend.

You people should be showing us what your parrot mouth hero have started and commissioned in Ekiti state, but instead, you are proving to use that you can not read and understand simple English.

Hollup! Just wait there Oga, if you're looking for senseless chat, carry it somewhere else. If you have problem with my position that wearing T-Shirt doesn't make anyone incompetent, please state it otherwise, carry your "parrot Bla bla bla" to ojota.

I am no mouthpiece of any of the politicians, non deserves it, but for people like you to think that wearing T-shirt make any less effective simply shows your depth and exposure. Where you live doesn't matter, neither is your financial status, but if you think this way, I think you overstate yourself.
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by deomelo: 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

You're an idiot. Admit what? Oga, Abeg park well.

Only the highlighted make blind accusations and insinuations that they can not prove since you can not show us where I said what you are lamenting over so, you are the highlighted.

Again, learn how to read and comprehend what people say before throwing puerile tantrums that you can not prove.
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by deomelo: 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

Hollup! Just wait there Oga, if you're looking for senseless chat,
carry it somewhere else. If you have problem with my position that wearing T-Shirt doesn't make anyone incompetent, please state it otherwise, carry your "parrot Bla bla bla" to ojota.

I am no mouthpiece of any of the politicians, non deserves it, but for people like you to think that wearing T-shirt make any less effective simply shows your depth and exposure. Where you live doesn't matter, neither is your financial status, but if you think this way, I think you overstate yourself.

What is senseless is your inability to read and comprehend.

It's easy to just show us where I said what you alleged instead of repeating the same irrelevant and pointless stories.

Go back to elementary school.

Btw, can you also show us what your parrot mouth hero have started and completed in Ekiti state? Answer this simple question if you can.
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by PatriotTemidayo: 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
deomelo:

What is senseless is your inability to read and comprehend.

It's easy to just show us where I said what you alleged instead of repeating the same irrelevant and pointless stories.

Go back to elementary school.

Btw, can you also show us what your parrot mouth hero have started and completed in Ekiti state? Answer this simple question if you can.
I think you have a personal problem, either with yourself, or with Fayose, so go ask him. I simply stated my opinion and you quoted me, I didn't quote you. Here's what you should learn too; Learn to accommodate others opinions. So again, take your wahala elsewhere.
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by deomelo: 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

I think you have a personal problem, either with yourself, or with Fayose, so go ask him. I simply stated my opinion and you quoted me, I didn't quote you. Here's what you should learn too; Learn to accommodate others opinions. So again, take your wahala elsewhere.

but for people like you to think that wearing T-shirt make any less effective simply shows your depth and exposure

The above is what you claimed, the same claim you can not prove that I asserted or insinuated because you don't know how to read and comprehend what other people post.

PatriotTemidayo:

So they are commissioning projects cuz they wear OVERLOAD abi. Shallow faculties.

And don't add lies to your can't read and comprehend problem because you quoted my post and have been quoting my posts since.

Funny you are talking about accommodating other people's opinion when in fact you are still losing sleep and killing yourself over my own opinion, how pointless and hypocritical of you.

I still need you to show us where I said what you are claiming and also show us what your parrot mouth hero have started and completed regardless what he's wearing, agbada or T shirt, it doesn't matter, just show us anything.
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by deomelo: 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

You quoted me first with your can't read and comprehend garbage, I did not quote you, you quoted me first because you did not respect my opinion so stop crying and playing victim.

Practice what you preach instead of practicing hypocrisy.

And you still can not show us where I said what you are lamenting over.
Re: Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For by PatriotTemidayo: 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
deomelo:

You quoted me first with your can't read and comprehend garbage, I did not quote you, you quoted me first because you did not respect my opinion so stop crying and playing victim.

Practice what you preach instead of practicing hypocrisy.

And you still can not show us where I said what you are lamenting over.

You're jobless. Locate where this all started and show if you or i did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura / Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. / Download Video: Inspector General Of Police, Ibrahim Idris – Transmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.