Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Converting Ms-word To Pdf Files - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Converting Ms-word To Pdf Files (2018 Views)

Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers / Converting .cdr Files To .jpeg Format / Convert MS Word, MS Powerpoint etc to PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Converting Ms-word To Pdf Files by OSE77(m): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2009
Pls any one with a useful info on how to convert my documents in ms-word pdf files should notify me here. i think there should be free softwares. abi?
Re: Converting Ms-word To Pdf Files by PCbusayo(f): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2009
There you are darlin https://acrobat.com/#page=signup_only&su=1. I have

tried this so am confident it will work for you. on your right hand side

click to register and make sure you then upload your .doc after which

it will then convert to .pdf file. is easy darlin as long as you follow on screen

instructions.
Re: Converting Ms-word To Pdf Files by Mavor: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2009
Google a software called ABC Amber PDF Converter and download
Re: Converting Ms-word To Pdf Files by furacao(m): 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2009
Try pdfconverter or just google it. lots of free software there.
Re: Converting Ms-word To Pdf Files by netotse(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2009
i think dopdf is the best, it installs as a printer that outputs pdf. . .so its not only word documents you can convert to pdf
Re: Converting Ms-word To Pdf Files by inze(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2009
If u're using ms office 2007 just download the addon: SaveAsPDFandXPS, you can search it on microsoft, its free. . .
Re: Converting Ms-word To Pdf Files by cecegorz(m): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2009
You can also install PDF complete.
Each time you open any Ms Office document, you will see the icon on the tool bar 'convert to pdf', once you click on it, it will convert the doc.
Re: Converting Ms-word To Pdf Files by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:18am On Dec 05, 2009
Use www.pdfonline.com
very easy to use. You can convert ms word, excell, powerpoint and so many of them to pdf and also from pdf to them within few minutes
Re: Converting Ms-word To Pdf Files by supereagle(m): 6:32am On Dec 07, 2009
Go ahead and download Open office, it will save the headache, type the materials with and click export as PDF, you get your PDF straight.

1 Like

Re: Converting Ms-word To Pdf Files by ogbongzky(m): 1:38am On Dec 10, 2009
Mnay options out there but ONLY A FEW WILL MAKE URL LINKS CLICKABLE after conversion. Anyway, google for PDFCONVERTERS. Also, you can download OPENOFFICE from filehippo.com.

I think the best is ADOBE ACROBAT. You can get it from computer village for just 100 naira, you know.

cheers!!
Re: Converting Ms-word To Pdf Files by semid4lyfe(m): 2:30am On Dec 10, 2009
Duh! All u need is ABBY PDF converter. It converts to PDF and vice-versa.
Re: Converting Ms-word To Pdf Files by kstonebrow(m): 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2010
The right solution is herego to google.co.uk download promPDF software or i will send it to ur email, give me ur email, mine is kayode4u53@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Converting Ms-word To Pdf Files by DEGENIUS2: 5:56am On Jan 20, 2010
go and download easypdf printer

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Hp 6710b @ 24k Only / HP Pavillion DM4 Casing Needed Urgently / Windows Activation Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.