Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

I Was In A Deliverance Session By A Popular International Pastor In My Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was In A Deliverance Session By A Popular International Pastor In My Dream (813 Views)

Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Man Does Acrobatics During Deliverance Session Conducted By 'Snake Pastor'.Photo / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was In A Deliverance Session By A Popular International Pastor In My Dream by Boboye4slim(m): 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
I am not making this up. I had a dream through the night where I was being delivered by a popular international pastor. this really amazed me, I didn't see his face tho he was right in front of me, but I could hear people mention his name. he laid his hand on me and there I felt something like flash of electric shot up to the sky from my body as I fell and lay down weak. that's when I heard chorus of people thanking God around me, the only sense organ functioning was my ear. I only heard their voices but couldn't see them. few minutes I stood up and felt really different and start running around happily showing myself to people. In that dream I only recognized a female cousin and maybe what look like an image of my mom. everything was really blur. I woke up feeling really confused. the dream seems like a good one but one may not be too sure. I was surrounded by strange people and I couldnt see their faces that scares me. lot of thoughts going through my mind. I'm convincing myself that its the handwork of God. pls what do you think??
Re: I Was In A Deliverance Session By A Popular International Pastor In My Dream by darbeelicous(f): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
hmm..... If u are religious it can be a good sign for a better future, but if ure not, its best u just overlook it and move on!
Gud luck!
Re: I Was In A Deliverance Session By A Popular International Pastor In My Dream by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hmm auditory dream. This happens when one is about falling into a deep sleep. Your subconscious state begins to respond to different frequencies, then you begin to hear voices with or without images. (visions/trances)

God speaks and is still speaking.

I've received messages through auditory dreams.. They were accurate.

You've been anointed for something.
Re: I Was In A Deliverance Session By A Popular International Pastor In My Dream by Omudia11: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
Good dream, but I've had such dreams before and didn't see positives after. But most people experience significant changes in their lives after that.
Re: I Was In A Deliverance Session By A Popular International Pastor In My Dream by Boboye4slim(m): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
Jacksonville:
Hmm auditory dream. This happens when one is about falling into a deep sleep. Your subconscious state begins to respond to different frequencies, then you begin to hear voices with or without images. (visions/trances)

God speaks and is still speaking.

I've received messages through auditory dreams.. They were accurate.

You've been anointed for something.

big thanks to you, I'm not sure if I'm worthy to be anointed for anything, coz I'm hardly your average 'good' boy but if so, how can I know what I'm anointed for?? thanks again
Re: I Was In A Deliverance Session By A Popular International Pastor In My Dream by Boboye4slim(m): 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
Omudia11:
Good dream, but I've had such dreams before and didn't see positives after. But most people experience significant changes in their lives after that.

okay but isn't thalis kind of dream suppose to bring positive changes, I mean being touched on the head by a minister of God?? what significant changes do you think is coming my way?? or anyone you related to in the past
Re: I Was In A Deliverance Session By A Popular International Pastor In My Dream by Boboye4slim(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
darbeelicous:
hmm..... If u are religious it can be a good sign for a better future, but if ure not, its best u just overlook it and move on!
Gud luck!

thanks to you. I'm religious, im a christian
Re: I Was In A Deliverance Session By A Popular International Pastor In My Dream by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
Boboye4slim:

big thanks to you, I'm not sure if I'm worthy to be anointed for anything, coz I'm hardly your average 'good' boy but if so, how can I know what I'm anointed for?? thanks again

God will show mercy and compassion on whom he pleases to. You're worthy of his anointing, because of the death and resurrection of Christ.

God anoints who he chooses to anoint. It's not of him that willeth nor of him that runneth but it's of God who showeth mercy.(romans9:16)

Just ask him what you need to know.

Jeremiah 33:3 says "call on me and I will answer thee, I will show you great and mighty things you know not" says the spirit of the living God.

I never payed attention to Acts 1 vs 8 ..but I received it through auditory.... I asked for something and he answered with a promise. A word of promise is received with faith before it materialises.
Re: I Was In A Deliverance Session By A Popular International Pastor In My Dream by Boboye4slim(m): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
Jacksonville:

God will show mercy and compassion on whom he pleases to. You're worthy of his anointing, because of the death and resurrection of Christ.

God anoints who he chooses to anoint. It's not of him that willeth nor of him that runneth but it's of God who showeth mercy.(romans9:16)

Just ask him what you need to know.

Jeremiah 33:3 says "call on me and I will answer thee, I will show you great and mighty things you know not" says the spirit of the living God.

I never payed attention to Acts 1 vs 8 ..but I received it through auditory.... I asked for something and he answered with a promise. A word of promise is received with faith before it materialises.

thanks very much. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Was In A Deliverance Session By A Popular International Pastor In My Dream by Omudia11: 3:54am On Feb 05, 2017
First of all, what you experienced in the dream was deliverance and it wasn't "a minister of God", it was God. If a man of God is real and genuine, it is common for God while appearing with the face of that pastor to perform wonders in the dream.

Significant changes you should expect are, good health, all round progress, drop in bad habits , etc but this doesnt mean you should fold your hand doing nothing while expecting a miracle..

Boboye4slim:

okay but isn't thalis kind of dream suppose to bring positive changes, I mean being touched on the head by a minister of God?? what significant changes do you think is coming my way?? or anyone you related to in the past
Re: I Was In A Deliverance Session By A Popular International Pastor In My Dream by Boboye4slim(m): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
Omudia11:
First of all, what you experienced in the dream was deliverance and it wasn't "a minister of God", it was God. If a man of God is real and genuine, it is common for God while appearing with the face of that pastor to perform wonders in the dream.

Significant changes you should expect are, good health, all round progress, drop in bad habits , etc but this doesnt mean you should fold your hand doing nothing while expecting a miracle..

I understand. thank you bro

(1) (Reply)

Allah Is Not Real, He Was Imagined By Muhammad Just Like Amadioha - Mubarak Bala / Best Graduate Of OPM Free School Receives 2 Bedroom Flat And 1 Bedroom Flat. / Should A Child Be Allowed Choose Its Own Belief?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.