Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) (30104 Views)

Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) / Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) / Ex-CBN Staff Forfeits TEEDEK Polytechnic To Government [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by henryanna36: 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
As shared by APC News.....

'The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, today, February 4, 2017, executed the interim order granted by Honorable Justice J. T. TSHOHO of Federal High Court Abuja Division in respect of the forfeiture of the property of Malam Isa Yuguda, former Governor of Bauchi State.

The property is located on plot 184 Attahiru Bafarawa close, beside Fariah Suits, GRA, Bauchi. The order of the court is pending the final determination of investigation and prosecution of the former Governor on abuse of office, money laundering and diversion of public funds'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/breaking-news-ex-gov-isa-yuguda.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by henryanna36: 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2017

1 Share

Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
See houses. Oh My God

Politics pays but no rest of mind

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by Sunnymatey(m): 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
Why federal govt? It should rather go to Bauchi state govt.

5 Likes

Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by DoyenExchange: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
Good
Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by omenkaLives(m): 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
They shouldnt stop at forfeiture alone. Make these men do time with hard labour without an option of fine or parole- that is what they dread the most; their INCARCERATION AND DENIAL OF FREEDOM!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by gawu1: 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
Some people who always call this kind move Witchhunting will not be happy with this good news.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by brunofarad(m): 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hmmmmmm

Yam munchers

1 Like

Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by GOFRONT(m): 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
This one
Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by GOFRONT(m): 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
This one is just a tip of an icerberg.....yet som pple sleep under d bridge
Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by Iamdmentor1(m): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
Since when mods banned me, I've been afraid to comment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by salabscholar01(m): 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
Knock knock knock.... Who is that? This is EFCC, just open the door!

Knock knock knock X40...

Open wetin?

2 Likes

Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by jerryadigun: 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
He can only sleep in one room.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by brainpulse: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
And the fools are saying the anti corruption war is not yielding results and no one been convicted like the woman from the yeast side bagging 10 years to play for prison united grin.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by CR77(f): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
grin grin
Iamdmentor1:
Since when mods banned me, I've been afraid to comment.

Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by morscino: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
where is Tuface?

2 Likes

Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by kenzysmith: 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
Story apc also manupilating the media smh

1 Like

Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by me69: 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
henryanna36:
As shared by APC News.....

'The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, today, February 4, 2017, executed the interim order granted by Honorable Justice J. T. TSHOHO of Federal High Court Abuja Division in respect of the forfeiture of the property of Malam Isa Yuguda, former Governor of Bauchi State.

The property is located on plot 184 Attahiru Bafarawa close, beside Fariah Suits, GRA, Bauchi. The order of the court is pending the final determination of investigation and prosecution of the former Governor on abuse of office, money laundering and diversion of public funds'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/breaking-news-ex-gov-isa-yuguda.html?m=1
I don't care much if the money if recovered, what kind of punish corrupt people receive is more important to me. Because if i steal packet of indomie of bag of rice i know my name is sorry because of beating, jailing wey i go receive. Let justice be done the man needs to bag healthy jail term

2 Likes

Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
me69:
I don't care much if the money if recovered, what kind of punish corrupt people receive is more important to me. Because if i steal packet of indomie of bag of rice i know my name is sorry because of beating, jailing wey i go receive. Let justice be done the man needs to bag healthy jail term
Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by hushshinani(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Why federal govt? It should rather go to Bauchi state govt.
allocation money go join na
Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by Edokpia: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
What about adams oshiomolle mansions every where,what is efcc doing about it,because oshiomole is an apc man and yaguda is a pdp man,rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by Oildichotomy(m): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
If not for anything, there is this one thing you just have to give the FG.

Spinning corrupt -related media stories to engage us, the gullibles will see this as an achievement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by ceeethru(m): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
No single peace for the wicked.
Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by shaddoww: 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
This country is a joke, so he will return part of wat he stole n den walk free to even contest future elections. But a poor man will steal hen cos of genuine hunger n he won't b given a chance to return it bt get jail sentence instead.
Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by efilefun(m): 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
So funny the same set of people screaming the country is bad are the ones rushing to the airport to welcome An ex convict (Ibori) why won't others be encouraged to steal more They know they gonna receive heroic welcome from their gullible blind hungry followers

Nigerians ain't ready for CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by ceeethru(m): 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
Edokpia:
What about adams oshiomolle mansions every where,what is efcc doing about it,because oshiomole is an apc man and yaguda is a pdp man,rubbish.
His own time will come, just wait! but let's talk about this, its latest!
Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by Kvistblog: 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
grin
Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by kulrunsman79(m): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
Law of karma is really active and yielding result
Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
G
Re: Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) by curvilicious: 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
Distraction

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose In Church: Nigerians Should Continue To Endure The Hardship / Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) / Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.