Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

How Much Are Nigerian Basketballers Paid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Much Are Nigerian Basketballers Paid (4208 Views)

Are Nigerian Footballers Of 1994-1998 Set Nigeria's Global Ambassadors? / Highest Paid Basketballers Compared To Highest Paid Footballer / Four Legendary Basketballers One Theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Are Nigerian Basketballers Paid by BLACKCHARGER(m): 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
Uhm. To be honest i dont really know.. Cos basketball is not a popular sport in Nigeria compared to football.. So whoever that has an idea on how much they are paid should tell me
Re: How Much Are Nigerian Basketballers Paid by Nostradamus: 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
ermmm
Re: How Much Are Nigerian Basketballers Paid by Nostradamus: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
BLACKCHARGER:
Uhm. To be honest i dont really know.. Cos basketball is not a popular sport in Nigeria compared to football.. So whoever that has an idea on how much they are paid should tell me
well,it depends on the league they playing in,if you play in naija's league,i don't think you'll get a huge payroll(i might be wrong tho).but if you can make it to the nba,then you get huge salary(often you get higher pay than a civil service worker)also whenever you team's on a road trip,you always get per diem,averagely $500,everyday till you go back to the city you are based.giannis antetokounmpo,originaly a nigerian but grew up in greece,a 2018 all star. signed a five year $100 million with the milwaukee bucks.another heavily paid nigerian is victor oladipo(i love this dude seriously,he's doing it big with the indianna pacers,the thunders will sorely missed this boy jhoor).clint capela of cameroun also signed a $80million contract recently with the houston rockets.so keep on balling,you might make it to america's glorious nba league sha.

N.B;making it to the nba as one who doesn't grow up america's soil is terribly hard(i saw a post on quora where one guy make some mathematical calculations and discovered that the chances of an average individual been struck by lightning is actually higher than playing in the nba,i will dig for the post and paste the link here).i always believed it's quite easier to become a pro footballer in europe than becoming a pro baller in the nba.i pray that my cousin in the united states will be able to resist temptation and finally make it to the big league.he's 6ft8,has been to some boston celtics game(he has a pic he took with kyrie irving) and also play in massachussets.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Juventus 1 - 2 Manchester United UCL Goals And Highlights / Prophet Kingsley Ibe Predicts The Results Of Tommorows Matches / More Reason To Join Betking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.