Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

The Seer...in Your Mind! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Seer...in Your Mind! (11392 Views)

A Thriller Story That Will Blow Your Mind Away / "Seer" A Story By Stopthecycle / The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sorry it's coming late. Will be steady now. Dedicated to cherrybrown and my best spiritman99.

Chapter 3

The day ran slowly for tobi at school, maybe because he was thinking and was not himself, he did not know and was surprised when ritebabe touched him, telling him the closing bell had been rung, that was when he jolted out of his reverie and looked around and saw that the class was almost empty as everyone had left even ola and emma, his so called friend."Thanking her he left for home.
He got home in time just to see the power supply being cut off and he shrugged, "oho and I wanted to watch this 'deadpool' o, stupid nepa" he said in annoyance and threw his bag on the dining table and went straight to the kitchen immediately he stepped into the house after opening it with the key he saw under the foot mat by the door upon discovering no one was at home. On getting to the kitchen, he went straight to the pot. Opening it his eyes met a glorious sight of fried rice with drumsticks on top and he smiled while his stomach rumbled in excitement.

After dishing enough food to make an elephant collapse after eating, he went down on his food taking as much as his mouth could take. Being through with the food, he took the plate to the kitchen sink where he made a mental note to wash them later before his mom came back from wherever she went to.

Getting to his room, he took his physics notebook from his bag which he took from the dining table on his way to his room to do some self study and the assignment given by the HOD of maths in his school that takes his class and he knew failure to do it might warrant a nice flogging and he didn't know whether his power might work again for him this time when his mind drifted to nithale. He was surprised has he had not seen his since yesterday after the church saga to say thank you when his mind wandered again to how the church was able to print a crusade leaflet just within a day of the miracle "anointing". 'They had already print it for a crusade they had plan before that day' tobi heard and sprung around in a shock just to see nithale smiling sheepishly at his as he sat on his bed and tobi smiled inwards but kept a straight face and asked sternly 'how did you know, beside who called you here'. Nithale gave him his trademark chuckle and said" firstly I know many thing you don't know, and secondly you called me", Me?! Tobi almost shouted asking and Nithale gave a soft nod to him which signifies yes. "How? Tobi asked, "In your mind, nithale said. "You see, anytime you think about me I know and if you summon me I will come except if it's not needed or am greatly indisposed at that moment.

Why are you here? Tobi asked,
It's time" nithale said. Time to learn all you need to know about your powers and I will be your teacher, so you will give me the respect I deserve. "To hell with you" tobi said. Nithale chuckled lightly and said " you know I can read your mind right, and all I can see is that you are dying to learn. I will come tonight and yea, your mom will call that she won't be coming home tonight and we will have all the time we want. Before tobi could turn around from his wardrobe he was selecting clothes wear and reply, nithale had turn into thin and was no where to be found but tobi was happy that at last he was going to learn something tangible and jumped on the bird in happiness.

To be continued.

More coming up soon

1 Like

Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
[b][/b][quote author=coolbreezy01 post=53671805]Sorry it's coming late. Will be steady now. Dedicated to cherrybrown and my best spiritman99.
Aww,oga cool tnx 4 d dedication am honoured,bak 2 d tori i saw som typos lyk 'bird' n oda's,never d less nyc story,lets kip goin wink AND DON'T RUNAWAY AGAIN ,olivertwist mode activated...more!! grin
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by cherrybrown(f): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
coolbreezy01:
Sorry it's coming late. Will be steady now. Dedicated to cherrybrown and my best spiritman99.

Chapter 3

The day ran slowly for tobi at school, maybe because he was thinking and was not himself, he did not know and was surprised when ritebabe touched him, telling him the closing bell had been rung, that was when he jolted out of his reverie and looked around and saw that the class was almost empty as everyone had left even ola and emma, his so called friend."Thanking her he left for home.
He got home in time just to see the power supply being cut off and he shrugged, "oho and I wanted to watch this 'deadpool' o, stupid nepa" he said in annoyance and threw his bag on the dining table and went straight to the kitchen immediately he stepped into the house after opening it with the key he saw under the foot mat by the door upon discovering no one was at home. On getting to the kitchen, he went straight to the pot. Opening it his eyes met a glorious sight of fried rice with drumsticks on top and he smiled while his stomach rumbled in excitement.

After dishing enough food to make an elephant collapse after eating, he went down on his food taking as much as his mouth could take. Being through with the food, he took the plate to the kitchen sink where he made a mental note to wash them later before his mom came back from wherever she went to.

Getting to his room, he took his physics notebook from his bag which he took from the dining table on his way to his room to do some self study and the assignment given by the HOD of maths in his school that takes his class and he knew failure to do it might warrant a nice flogging and he didn't know whether his power might work again for him this time when his mind drifted to nithale. He was surprised has he had not seen his since yesterday after the church saga to say thank you when his mind wandered again to how the church was able to print a crusade leaflet just within a day of the miracle "anointing". 'They had already print it for a crusade they had plan before that day' tobi heard and sprung around in a shock just to see nithale smiling sheepishly at his as he sat on his bed and tobi smiled inwards but kept a straight face and asked sternly 'how did you know, beside who called you here'. Nithale gave him his trademark chuckle and said" firstly I know many thing you don't know, and secondly you called me", Me?! Tobi almost shouted asking and Nithale gave a soft nod to him which signifies yes. "How? Tobi asked, "In your mind, nithale said. "You see, anytime you think about me I know and if you summon me I will come except if it's not needed or am greatly indisposed at that moment.

Why are you here? Tobi asked,
It's time" nithale said. Time to learn all you need to know about your powers and I will be your teacher, so you will give me the respect I deserve. "To hell with you" tobi said. Nithale chuckled lightly and said " you know I can read your mind right, and all I can see is that you are dying to learn. I will come tonight and yea, your mom will call that she won't be coming home tonight and we will have all the time we want. Before tobi could turn around from his wardrobe he was selecting clothes wear and reply, nithale had turn into thin and was no where to be found but tobi was happy that at last he was going to learn something tangible and jumped on the bird in happiness.

To be continued.

More coming up soon
Thanks dear
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Cont...

The day dragged on slowly for tobi, even more than the way it was at school and tobi had nothing doing so he just lay on his bed and drifted into sleep wishing to wake up at night.
It was very beautiful palace, which was adorned with jewels and stones of all kind. "My lord", he heard a voice and on turning he saw nithale staring at him but on a closer look, he saw that he actually was staring a very huge man he was backing, then it dawn on him that he was not being seen and this time nithale face carried all seriousness and fear unlike the trademark smile always plastered on his face.
" How did it go", he heard the man on the throne asked with a loud intimidating voice as tobi heard thunder claps all around him.
Bowing down with head looking at the man.
" They were strong and brave but we finished them all though we lost a lot of our titans but plans have been made to make more", Nithale answered with a shaking voice and fear registered all over his face.

"Oya give them, give them, left and right hot, hot", he heard as everything he saw turned to bubbles like a river and he opened his eyes to discover it was just a dream and his ring tone by dice ailies featuring lil kesh was what woke obviously an incoming call and on checking it was his mom.
"Hello", he answered with a gruffly voice as a result from long sleep.
"Hello tobi are you at home?" He heard.
"Yes " he answered wondering whether she could not decipher if he was sleeping or not.
"Am not coming home this night, am at an all night conference meeting but I will be back tomorrow, remember to lock the door and pray before sleeping ooo", his mom said.
"Okay" he answered, just in time to hear the phone beep as the call was cut.
Throwing the phone on the bed after he had check the time and saw that it was 7:15 pm, he was wondering if nithale was going to stick to his promise but after all he was right that his mom was not coming home and the phone call just confirmed it. His stomach rumbled and hunger set in made him to wonder where the food he ate in the afternoon went to, but to cure the hunger he lazily stood up from his bed and went to the kitchen to microwave the left over fried rice and chicken to eat that night.

After eating the fried rice and chicken with a cold hollandia milk he got from the kitchen to his satisfaction he went to the parlour to watch film when his mind again drifted and nithale and silently he said "come". After waiting for some seconds and not seeing him, he stood up to his room not being in the mood to watch film when he saw him(nithale) sipping wine he obviously brought along on the dining table looking at him and smiling.
" Are you ready", Nithale asked.
" What took you so long?" Tobi replied.

To be continued.

I don subscribe. More coming up soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=coolbreezy01 post=53718125] Cont...
***** Ngwanu leggo,lets keep going bro wink smiley
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 16, 2017
Oga kul dis iz nt fair o n nither iz it black o,wher d update na?stil folowin
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by supizino(m): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
e jez dey sweet me 4 belle
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
Spiritman99 shey you have drag me here. No wahala.

Cont...

"Where do we start?" Nithale asked
"Anywhere! Was the reply he got and he knew the kid was damn serious about the thing so he said, "let me teach you about teleportation".
"What is every where?" Nithale asked.
"Air and water!" Tobi answered thinking maybe this was some question and answered section but his thought were soon debunked.
"Do you know you can be like the air and water. You can be everywhere within a split seconds if you wish" was what he heard next.
" How" tobi asked.
" Believe" Nithale said.

But how was he suppose to believe he can be at different location within a milli second and all this buffon sitting here could tell him to do was believe. Like how foolish, he was expecting to here some cool magic words not some words like he was seeking advice and he hissed slightly in disgust.
"When you're true with your irrational thinking tell me " was what he heard next from nithale and he sighed know this buffoon just read his mind and had obviously saw or heard everything he thought.
"How do you expect me to believe and you want me to pop up somewhere miles away from here" he asked in disappointment.
" Just trust me and believe" was what he heard next and resigning to fate, he just decided to try and let this dude here keep quiet with the believe thingy.

Closing his eyes gently, he thought about a very high spa about three streets away which he always admired and wanted to be on top of the top space even for once but could not even enter the gate cause he was under-aged. He thought about the place and imagined himself standing there and as he touched himself on the chest when he heard a sound like the opening of a wine and felt breeze blow on his face and his ears picked up sounds from a speaker and he slowly opened his eyes to see himself standing at the top space of the spa he was thinking about, his hand still on his chest and nithale standing some meters away from him when he inaudibly said " I told you" and tobi smiled with happiness. Thinking about his room but this time with his eyes widely open when he heard the same sound he heard the first time and saw himself enveloped in a breeze blocking his view and when the breeze cleared he saw himself standing in his room beside his bed when he collased on his bed out of weariness probably because of teleportation and slowly he drifted into sleep with the image of nithale slowly waving him and he was enveloped in darkness.

To be continued...

1 Like

Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
supizino:
e jez dey sweet me 4 belle
Thanks man.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
jst tnk d seer whe de ur mind,if nt u 4 knw w8in de d oda syd of lyf,tnx 4 d update,bt it's hav chop o,sha hope se 2moro breakfast go gbam?*shows him dagger n grins wickedly grin *
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ehem,@ d endin prt of d update,wen he teleported bak 2 his rum,u shud av added a conjoining word lyk' ...#then he suddenly collapsed on his bed...'any way*in ashatoda's voice* 'lets keep goin wink '
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Spiritman99:
Ehem,@ d endin prt of d update,wen he teleported bak 2 his rum,u shud av added a conjoining word lyk' ...#then he suddenly collapsed on his bed...'any way*in ashatoda's voice* 'lets keep goin wink '
Hmmm I tot I put something like that in the at the ending. We'll tanx. More coming up
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dedicated to supizino

Chapter four

Tobi woke up the next morning with what can be described as a mortar pounding headache which seemed to look like it want to split his head apart. He turned his head to look at the clock by his bed side after some minutes which seemed like eternity to him after the headache had seemed to subside, when his eyes caught the time 8:30!!! He suddenly jerked up like he was bitten by bed bug which could give him an incurable disease. He rushed in to the bath room to do his daily routine. Some 15 minutes later he was true with what ever he had to do after rushing his daily wash up and immediately heading to school when he knew that his mom had probably gone to work.

It was a dark room which smelt of fresh and old blood alike with skulls of different shapes and sizes probably belonging to a different people and animals. By the walls, standing sticks with fire at the head could be seen which lined up all around the place and was the only true light illuminating the place. At a more dark corner by what seemed to look like a throne, a three-headed mean, looking dog with saliva dropping from the mouth with dagger-like teeth inside of it. The dog eyes were glowing in the darkness which each head looking at a different direction probably looking for any lost soul the wander around so that he could destroy and one would know he was seemingly the cause of the skulls and blood all around. Cries of agony could be heard piercing the walls of the room people being punished for their deeds on earth but ever since zeus was no more it did not matter what you did you were coming down there. A mighty golden throne could be seen and the person sitting on it could be appropriately be described as darkness and death himself which was known all over earth and beyond as hades, destroyer of light and ruler of darkness and hell and since the disappearance of zeus, he had taken dominion of earth but currently he seemed bored with the way he was playing with his fingers watching people and casting spell when the three-headed dog 'cerberus' gave out a low growl and the man sitting on the throne knew someone was coming and if with a wrong news, cerberus will eat dinner then. The figure walked in and as cerberus was getting ready to launch and attack hades waved his finger and cerberus instantly stood still un moving which was a signal to not attack, yet which made the dog to meow in disappointment.

The figure which walked in wore a hood and the face was covered and immediately bowed down on getting close to the throne.

"What do you have for me" hades said.

The hooded figure removed his hood and behold, it was nithale in all his glory.

" Everything is going as planned and I have started teaching him the basics so as for a much faster result" he said.

"Very good" hades said, 'when is the going to start knowing how to get himself killed?.

"Like about six month from now" nithale said.

"Good, I knew you won't disappoint me" hades said, 'go back and continue with your work and when you get anything, you should report to me immediately and first.

"Yes, his darkness, I will do just that" nithale replied.

"You can go" and with that nithale wore his hood and turned back from where he came from as silently as he came which left he huge grin on hades face but a disappointed one on cerberus face.

Tobi got to the school gate on time just to see the that it was teacher that was on duty that day not his prefect classmate and he also saw student filing to their class and it was obvious that the assemblies was just finished and he knew he was not ready for any sort of cane that day and any thing he is to do he had to do it fast as it will be too late if the school compound grew empty. Looking intensely at the teacher from his hide spot which was a very big tree just some meters away from the school gate big enough to hide anyone, he saw that he could read the teachers mind and he saw the teacher suspecting that someone was hiding at the tree and was contemplating on calling someone to go check when he stopped reading the mind just as the teacher called a SS3 student and pointed at the tree and asked his to go check it out. Busted! Was what came to tobi mind when he remembered what he learnt the previous night from nithale and seeing the student walking towards there made him fret but calming down and putting his hand on his chest he thought about the back of his class which was usually empty and POP! He was gone and the student got there just to see an empty tree which he turned and shook his head signalling the teacher that no one was there just at about tobi opening his eyes to see himself at the back of his class and smiled in happiness. Turning around his face met the a shocked faces of ola and emma looking like they had seen a ghost and tobi knew this was poo.

To be continued.

What do you think about the story so far.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
Countrygirl(f), Horlorlardaey, Yuneehk(f), Dunnipearl, raphieMontella, saintTim(m), MrBnana(m), FreshestManny(m), Deejay1000(m), Maydayy(m), rawdpiper(m), MichaelKadi(m), Smooth278(m), chiexcel, mylove4God(f), jokepearl(f), ablatgraphicplus(m), ikescope, drippingink3, Holanid(f), drdrei09, Mcphancey7(f), RemenZack(f), Jummyjagz(f), smartigo, vivvyo, mackzydon9(m), Asito(m), LarrySun(m), socially4fun, amosamali(m), Ziondee, gulfer, vonn(f), Olansgee(m), TheRealStuff, bundlez, speckless, Ashbal(f), Gorgeousolasco(f), Donvilo(m), Calismart(m), harmlessphil(f), Writeditor, lenmafon, coolsegun2002, Glorious1985, Peejayybold(f), Fatalveli(m), Emanuel1997, AleshKeem(m), dejialam(m), 88natzy(m), teetee92(m), Donpoker9(m), Freshtomato(f), tommychizzle(m), lupey, Hauneg(f), Chrisx1x(m), Aimedrey(f), samopeyemi, singlefade25(f), creamyanne, afotrick(m), Yudeeaikay(f), Sowhizy(f), Colynx(m), WorldGreatest1(m), chinnygold, fam24(f), Nuges11(m), kingphilip(m), rexoluj(m), Daughterzion(f), MumZ, Flakeey(f), Carinaflo(f), labaski(f), Truth234, FameG(f), missuniverse(f), jumainsexy(f), gr890, Mimisboygreat(m), treasuregr8(f), bquin2all(f), Lacomus(m), Mollyallex(f), PrettySleek(f), aboyaji(m), tenajtek(f), Nimen(m), Victoriousvic(m), zyzxx(m), immortalvoices(m), pweedierhonda, penisilin(m), Aipete2(f), pinkkyjenny(f), chinedumo(m), Ephhay(f), edogho(m), fhunn, tobex23(m), jaetrill(m), Euphrosyne(m), Yeboah10(m), omotolaray, Lawconfessor(f), toykathy, 3Dimension, Cheriepet, PrinceAdepoju(m), Coldfaya(m), thelastgenius, Niyipo(m), Shawdey(f), hapiness44(f), Harrychocoberry(m), lozanni(m), Donlino(m), Queening, ashbal5683(f), Imunique, Maccoy1(m), ALAYORMII, Annais(f), Sugarbabekemi(f), Jeanfortune(f), chupcake(m), jaybeecom(m), Damlesky(m), sdqxxx(m), Davidsonical(m), capip120(m), SexySapphire(f), JigsawKillah(m), Joyicy(f), Treasure95(f), Dyoungstar, awoononi(m), write2obi(m), Emperortj93(m), anneabidemi(f), Kimmo(f), Joebeck(f), pmc01(m), mizjules(f), Nostradamus, Solphiequeen(f), whitemosquito(f), spicyuzo(m), 2bey(m), 9slick(m), slimfredo(m), Bertadayz(f), omowolewa, nuwell(m), missterious(f), ANDREW2EIC(m), imohcyril(m), shegzi(m), flames77(m), ttime(m), straneur(m), PoetWritefield(m), MrBenSun, Layiwoo(m), Mistically(f), KabukiSensei(m), Jayses(m), Brite02(m), eyezik3(m), Mutaino7(m), ProfessorD(m), drollster(m), adepink(f), fabnikky(f), Oluwason(m), coonax(f), Wealthyone, seundex(m), ivyy(f), MightyFortress, seankay(m), Ishilove, JeffreyJamez(m)

Please check this out bikonu, ejo, dan allah.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Wondaful,bt make i talk smal as per reader,b4 u introduced hades abode,der shud b sm sort of spacin lyk:
"...his mom has probably gone to work.
It was a dark room..."
Saw sm typos lyk'...looking for any soul that would wander about...' any way nyc ryt up,ur comin up bro wink
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 12:52am On Feb 18, 2017
Spiritman99:
Wondaful,bt make i talk smal as per reader,b4 u introduced hades abode,der shud b sm sort of spacin lyk:
"...his mom has probably gone to work.
It was a dark room..."
Saw sm typos lyk'...looking for any soul that would wander about...' any way nyc ryt up,ur comin up bro wink
Tanx man. Will do just that!
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by pmc01(m): 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
coolbreezy01:
Countrygirl(f), Horlorlardaey, Yuneehk(f), Dunnipearl, raphieMontella, saintTim(m), MrBnana(m), FreshestManny(m), Deejay1000(m), Maydayy(m), rawdpiper(m), MichaelKadi(m), Smooth278(m), chiexcel, mylove4God(f), jokepearl(f), ablatgraphicplus(m), ikescope, drippingink3, Holanid(f), drdrei09, Mcphancey7(f), RemenZack(f), Jummyjagz(f), smartigo, vivvyo, mackzydon9(m), Asito(m), LarrySun(m), socially4fun, amosamali(m), Ziondee, gulfer, vonn(f), Olansgee(m), TheRealStuff, bundlez, speckless, Ashbal(f), Gorgeousolasco(f), Donvilo(m), Calismart(m), harmlessphil(f), Writeditor, lenmafon, coolsegun2002, Glorious1985, Peejayybold(f), Fatalveli(m), Emanuel1997, AleshKeem(m), dejialam(m), 88natzy(m), teetee92(m), Donpoker9(m), Freshtomato(f), tommychizzle(m), lupey, Hauneg(f), Chrisx1x(m), Aimedrey(f), samopeyemi, singlefade25(f), creamyanne, afotrick(m), Yudeeaikay(f), Sowhizy(f), Colynx(m), WorldGreatest1(m), chinnygold, fam24(f), Nuges11(m), kingphilip(m), rexoluj(m), Daughterzion(f), MumZ, Flakeey(f), Carinaflo(f), labaski(f), Truth234, FameG(f), missuniverse(f), jumainsexy(f), gr890, Mimisboygreat(m), treasuregr8(f), bquin2all(f), Lacomus(m), Mollyallex(f), PrettySleek(f), aboyaji(m), tenajtek(f), Nimen(m), Victoriousvic(m), zyzxx(m), immortalvoices(m), pweedierhonda, penisilin(m), Aipete2(f), pinkkyjenny(f), chinedumo(m), Ephhay(f), edogho(m), fhunn, tobex23(m), jaetrill(m), Euphrosyne(m), Yeboah10(m), omotolaray, Lawconfessor(f), toykathy, 3Dimension, Cheriepet, PrinceAdepoju(m), Coldfaya(m), thelastgenius, Niyipo(m), Shawdey(f), hapiness44(f), Harrychocoberry(m), lozanni(m), Donlino(m), Queening, ashbal5683(f), Imunique, Maccoy1(m), ALAYORMII, Annais(f), Sugarbabekemi(f), Jeanfortune(f), chupcake(m), jaybeecom(m), Damlesky(m), sdqxxx(m), Davidsonical(m), capip120(m), SexySapphire(f), JigsawKillah(m), Joyicy(f), Treasure95(f), Dyoungstar, awoononi(m), write2obi(m), Emperortj93(m), anneabidemi(f), Kimmo(f), Joebeck(f), pmc01(m), mizjules(f), Nostradamus, Solphiequeen(f), whitemosquito(f), spicyuzo(m), 2bey(m), 9slick(m), slimfredo(m), Bertadayz(f), omowolewa, nuwell(m), missterious(f), ANDREW2EIC(m), imohcyril(m), shegzi(m), flames77(m), ttime(m), straneur(m), PoetWritefield(m), MrBenSun, Layiwoo(m), Mistically(f), KabukiSensei(m), Jayses(m), Brite02(m), eyezik3(m), Mutaino7(m), ProfessorD(m), drollster(m), adepink(f), fabnikky(f), Oluwason(m), coonax(f), Wealthyone, seundex(m), ivyy(f), MightyFortress, seankay(m), Ishilove, JeffreyJamez(m)

Please check this out bikonu, ejo, dan allah.

Hello

1 Like

Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dedicated to pmc01 and spiritman99

Cont...

"And that's how I got here" tobi said, concluding what had happened to him in the last days in a summary for his friends which left them with their mouths agape.

They were at the last seats of the class where they were sure no one would be eavesdropping or be able to interfere for privacy.

"If not that I just saw you appear from no where, I would have thought you were a yabaleft patient who just escaped" said emma.

"Why did you not tell us, I thought we were friends for crying out loud!" Ola lamented

"I know" tobi said, 'it's just that this reaction was what I was avoiding and I knew you guys would not believe me and even as emma saw me, he still had doubt' which made emma looking at another direction with reckless abandon.

"So what are we going to do" emma asked before realising the stupidity of what he asked.

"So how are you using the powers" ola also asked.

" Am still learning though and there's spirit man who teaches me, he says he was my minion in my past life and is here to teach me all I need to know but I just have this un trust feeling about him though he have saved me before and done some stuffs for me, I just don't trust him and I don't know why!" Tobi replied.

"So you don't want him to each you again?" Emma asked, cause the way you're sounding is like you dislike the guy.

"No it's not that" tobi said, the guy is nice and ready to teach except some thing he says is not for me to be know now and a suspicious sinister smile with a spooky character appearing in unusual place but apart from those he seems okay to be with as it seems am always alone now as mom's hardly around you know.

The maths teacher, Mr abu entered the class and they know best than to talk as they know what could befall them if they get into his bad book. With that, they dispersed to their seats but not without emma pointing his index and middle finger to his eyes then pointing to tobi which is known as the sign of ' I gat my eyes on you' which made tobi smile thinking in his mind if emma can see him if he teleports.

Immediately after the closing bell tobi with his already packed bag wanted to run home to escape more barrage of question he was sure ola and emma will dish out to him. Carefully looking at their seat not to make them suspicious when he discovered they were both not in class neither was their bags in their seats. With that discovery he thought they both went to buy something went he sprang up and ran out of the class just to come face to face with the both of the smiling sheepishly at him and each of them holding one hand of his with both their hands with their bags slumped over their shoulders, he knew he has no escape route as they drag him quite roughly back into the class as they took him to the back of the seat.
On getting to the back of the class, they made him sit down but with their hands still holding him and then suddenly tobi smiled which made them wonder as their face squeezed into a contour unsure of what was going on in his mind as he with just a frustrated face just smiled. They both had not finish with their thoughts when the last person just walked out the class when ola and emma both looked at their selves unsure as tobi just closed his eyes and POP! they were gone.

It was a large room adorned with every precious stone that could ever be found on earth with sculptures found at specific place which probably will be of great importance. A bed could be seen at the left side of the room which smelt of affluence and cannot be under emphasised as a pure golden wardrobe was standing beside the bed. A golden library could be seen at the right side of the room with diamonds shining greatly as they adorn the top of the shelf and great books could be seen standing on the shelves which was of great importance but looked like they had not been touched in ages but was thoroughly clean as a result of incessant. A mini jacuzzi could be seen in the middle of the room with smoke ozzing out of the water which was presumed warm as a beautiful lady with long black hair which was scattered in the water was attended to dozens of maid doing her bidding and doing all they can to please her. Her name is Artemis, god of chasity, moon, hunting and animals, twin sister to apollo, favourite daughter of zeus and a virgin. But her face could be seen very depressed, suddenly the room begun getting very bright and all the room getting hot and the maid knowing who was coming all ran out leaving only artemis as she did not seem to be bothered by anything around her as her face was still the way it was. The light all moved to the front of the jacuzzi as if it were being controlled and 'poof' the light went like a smoke and standing there was a dashing young man with his hair packed to the back of his as he had a long hair. This was Apollo, god of light and sun, the twin brother of artemis and everyone knows the love he has for her that standing beside her when he is around is a woe unto the person.

"Are you still dull like this, snap out of this childish face you are displaying, its not good for you" apollo said.

No reply.

" Fine I will follow to earth and find your precious dad" and he could see her face lit up in happiness so he continued ' but just know you owe me one. How I hate those mortals.

"No problem, anything you ask of me, I shall do" artemis finally said.

They both knew apollo was an azzhole but when it came to artemis matter, he never joked. Apollo just smiled saying " We will go by sunset" and with that he left just the way he came without waiting for a reply as he sighed to himself thinking how he detested earth and humans but he could go out of his league just to please his sister.

To be continued.

Comments and review please.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by yusufibrahim(m): 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
cool breezy nice piece u ve got here I love it..... Please u if u could just check on the typos it will be very nice thanks more grace to u bro
#Respect

1 Like

Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
Cont...

Ola and emma opened their eyes to see themselves in the sitting room of tobi's house instead of the class they had just being and this alone made them fret and instead of tobi sitting down on the dead wooden chair of the school donated by corp member when passing out some years ago, they saw him comfortably sitting down on his sitting room sofa still smiling sheepishly at them though looked a little fatigued but they were too shock to think as they slowly released the grip on his hands and staggered backwards toward another sofa and they both collapsed on it simultaneously both short, rigid breathes as they were still trying to comprehend what just happened to them. Tobi who was slowly gaining his energy stood up and walked with calculated steps towards the fridge at the dining area of the living room. On getting there, he opened the fridge and took a 50cl sized bottle water which he tore out the seal and took a long drink from it that the water stopped at the middle, stopped, took two short rigid breath and finish the water in the second drink then he spoke.
"Did you guys enjoy the ride, I was fast you know!" He said with a smirk.
No reply

"Okay am sorry about that" he said when it was obvious that they were not going to respond, then he continued. "I just that I wanted to show you guys what I can do though it kinda drained the energy out of me, sorry guys if I scared you".

"Scared me!" Emma who was the first out of the boys to speak said. "Like that was amazing you know, though I was scared and shocked but I was awesome poping back and forth places within second" which he demonstrated with his index finger of his left and right hand pointing them left and right.

"Yep though I kinda was a little scared and surprised but it was awesome, don't you think" ola supported.

And with that tobi's face lit up at about his friends were totally cool with him having powers and it really interest him and amuse him at the same time and he did not even know the feeling.

"I have and Idea" emma said and kept quiet.
Both tobi and ola turned to look at him and being known to be a mischievous person they were careful with his suggestion though they later end up following him cause of his idea's are always fun and gay.

Knowing he had gotten all their attention, Emma continued " let's tobi use his vanishing power thingy and take us to old soja's house, atleats we will just appear in the farm direct" and had a big smile up his face for affirmation but the looks on hs friends face showed otherwise and ola spoke.

" Are you high on something, that's suicide mission you know!"

"That's what will make it more fun" emma responded.

"Guys calm down but emma you know who old soja is now do you want to kill us" tobi said.

"Okay let me tell you guys something" emma said and getting their attention, he continued "his gardener is my neighbour and I heard him telling his wife that old soja travelled to his village for his old mother's burial and won't be back until tonight and by then we would be back remember we are not trekking or climbing fence" he said with a wicked smirk on his face.

Let me tell you a little about old soja.
His name is john chukuma and he for at the second world war and at the Nigerian civil war. He was a very gallant soldier who had no family which made people wonder if he was a normal human being. He lost his right eye and right ear which makes him use an eye patch and also a bandanna at his ear region which is held by the eye patch region which was rumoured by the gardner, the only person who enters his house to care for his flowers as he loved them. It was said that the day five thieves went to steal at his house none made it out and nothing was ever heard about them again. He had the biggest farm around that area which houses different fruit trees which produce sweet fruits but nobody who went in there to pluck ever came out the same. His fence was as high as kilimanjaro and his gate short and the farm at the back of his house which made the gate the only entry route into the house. He was said to house two ferocious dog but rumours had it that they died but none was sure and nobody was ever sure when it came to old soja's case except the gardner who was naturally a quiet man so nothing could come out of him and all they know about old soja was from him and that was who the three friends want to go.

"Fine" ola and tobi said in unison with excitement suddenly rising in their body. With that the both held tobi both with their bags with the aim of using it to pack fruits except tobi who had in mind something else. Thinking about old soja's farm. POP and they were gone.

Darkness enveloped them and 'light', they were in old soja's farm. With a scream of joy the went to work. Emma climbed the mango tree and ola the cashew tree. They felt privileged as this was a life time achievement and dreams for many boys out there. Ola and Emma were plucking and putting in their bags while sometimes throwing down for tobi and immediately it gets to his hands, he think about his fruit bowl in his room which had been empty for years and POP, the fruits were gone. They were having a good time when the heard the gate open and they knew old soja was back so they quickly started coming down from the tree which was quite thick so they were undetected. Getting down they heard growls behind them and they were not close let alone touching themselves to vanish. As ola and emma ran to were tobi side the dogs followed suit and close to tobi the dogs leapt at tobi and scared he tilted his heads sideways closing his eyes waiting for their paws on his face. His eyes was close for like ten seconds now and he could not feel anything when he slowly opened his eyes to see everywhere frozen and the dogs just inches away from him hanged on the air with cruel faces and outstretched paws. Looking at his face he saw fear and anguish written on their face and he never knew they cared him, well he was their ticket out. He smiled getting the grasp of what just happened. He stopped time itself and he could do anything he wanted and he smiled wickedly he went to ola, opening his bag he teleported half his cashew and did same with emma's mangoes. He then touch ola and touched his shoulder thinking about his(ola's) home and POP ola was gone he turned and did same with emma just this time he thought of emma house as they all knew their house and parents, he then looked at the dogs at touching them with his right and left hands respectively he thought of the tallest tree among the trees and POP they were gone and looking around at the trees he saw them at the highest branch of a mighty mango tree and being contended with what he had done, he put his right hand on his chest and thought of his room and POP, he was gone.

To be continued.

What do you think about the story so far?
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 10:57am On Feb 20, 2017
Spiritman99 where you at abi you want me come drag you and ritababe howdy.

Cont.

Tobi appeared in his room still smiling, looking at the alarm clock by the bed side he saw that the seconds were not counting and he walked to the fruit bowl and saw that it has over full and the mangoes he last collected from emma already spill over from the bowl to fall to the ground but with time stopped they were just hanging in the air. Collecting them, he carefully arranged them back in the bowl in the way that they will not fall again. Not knowing what next to do, he closed his eyes and started to imagine the time moving and a thud of something falling made him open his eyes and saw a mango still fall to the ground but this time the seconds on his alarm clock was counting back and he smiled sheepishly.

"Nice one" he heard.

But this time he did not even fret cause he could stop time and render the person useless, besides he already knew who that was.

"Hi Nithale, saw what I can do, isn't it awesome!" He said.

"Um, its nice" nithale said raising his eyebrow up which squeezed his forehead, "though I wanted to teach you how to do that tonight but as you already know it, I will just teach you another thing instead".

"Fine by me, so when do we start?" Tobi asked.

'Now if you wish" and his eyes turned to the fruit bowl, "wow never knew you loved fruit that much though".

"It quite a story so..." Looking at the time he saw 6:30 and it was already dark so I was fine to start learning a new thing so he continued, "we should start now".

"Okay today you will be learning how to see through things and by that I mean a clear coloured x-ray vision like the barrier never exist" nithale said.

Wow tobi thought, just when he thought he had learn it all, and it was surely going to be good searching people without them knowing. He smiled.

"Are you ready" nithale asked.

"Yea yea,o-okay" tobi stammered.

"Okay look at anything and try to imagine it not being there and you are seeing what's behind it and yep you have to believe". Nithale taught.

Staring sternly and sincerely at his closet, he concentrated hard but he just did not see anything behind and after thoroughly trying he was frustrated and asked,

"How do you even said it again?'.

No reply.

Turning around nithale was nowhere to be found but he saw a paper on his bed which was not there he read what was on it which is,

'I can teach you but nature will teach you better, Good luck. ".

Tearing the paper with anger thinking how nithale just left him like a dog without even a single word and then left a not like he was his slave, somehow for him doing that and he will surely pay him back in his own coin. He laid down on his bed and tried sleeping but a loud music from a pub on the left side of his house and a heavy prayer from a speaker directly to his window from one of those numerous C&S churches springing out like mushroom and it was so nauseating him. Standing up he put his hands on his chest and thought of his classroom and POP he was gone.

On getting to his class, as expected it was empty and dark except for one or two crawls in the ceiling certainly by rats or lizards. Going to the last chair, he laid down one of the benches to rest and soon he was slowly drifting into sleep as the quietness of the place was good enough for him as the school was empty. He was already quite deep asleep when he heard footsteps and standing up quickly he hid at the back of a chair at the back where he was sure nobody could see. He was hearing matured voices and when he saw them trying to break the door next to his class which was the principal's office when he realised they were thieves and he heard a sound and he knew they had gotten in. He wanted to pause time but he was even sure it has pause cause there was no way to know and his heartbeat was currently 100km/ph and he knew walking in their to confirm was suicide as he did not know what weapon they were with. He quietly wished he could see them when he could see them when he remembered his last lesson but he just did not know how to do it and the stupid nithale did not wait and was telling him about nature making him do it when he realised this was the nature nithale was talking about but how did he even know this would happen, he thought. "That nitwit" he said quite loud he was sure and he knew they were soon coming for him and anything he had to do, he had to do it very fast.

Looking seriously at the wall, he imagined that it was not there but same it still stood there. Closing his eyes he concentrated and he again imagined it was not there as he opened his eyes and alas, it was like his class room was part of the principal office with no wall blocking them and he could everything so clear with unknown light illuminating the place up. Looking he could see three thieves and he knew they never heard anything as they were trying hard to break open a certain safe which tobi knew was where the principal usually put their school fees and he knew this as almost half of the school paid theirs that day as that was the last day for payment or get sent out.

Looking intensely at the safe and imaging the door was not there he saw it fully stacked with money which was probably going to the bank the next day wondered how careless this was. An idea suddenly popped in his head and he smiled wickedly and pitied the thieves for they know not what was coming at them.

To be continued.

More coming up tonight.

Comments and reviews please.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by supizino(m): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=coolbreezy01 post=53811757]Dedicated to supizino thanks man 4 d dedication more ink 2 ur pen
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by ritababe(f): 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
am here oh
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
Love These Pieces, Bro I Dey Gbadun U, U Can Keep Up Going, God Is Yr Strenght
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
Cont...

His eyes still seeing true all things, he looked around and saw a coin lying on the floor, he smiled, just what he needed to exact what's on his mind. Standing up from where he was he looked around and had a better view of everywhere cause he was crouching ever since he did the x-ray vision. His view caught something struggling as he looked towards the school gate side when he realised it was the school gate man and at same time the school security, "serves him right" tobi thought as the man had been a nightmare to him countless of times but he knew this was not the time to exact revenge as he knew that if the robbers succeeded it was going to affect him somehow. He took out his handkerchief from his pocket and tied it around his face covering just his nose and mouth then tied it at the back of his head. He put his hand on his chest and POP, he appeared at the back of the security man still struggling to get the rope cut and couldn't be seen as it was totally dark but his vision was as clear as a 4pm sun. Taking the man knife lying on the ground he took soft steps cut just part of the rope softly without the man knowing as the knife was sharper than he thought as it cut the rope as easy as a hot knife slicing through butter. When he was sure with just a little more struggling and he knew the rope will cut and he turned around, put the knife back on the floor, put his hand on his chest and POP, he was back in his class. Looking through the wall, he saw the men had successfully opened the safe and were now packing the money into a black polythene bag which he never saw before, 'maybe it was folded', he thought.

Getting bolder he walked towards the door and threw the coin across the hallway and he could see freeze in shock with fear written boldly on their faces and he smiled, just what he wanted when they signalled for one of them to go check it out as he wanted them separated. He looked around and saw a piece of wood lying down and he knew that it would be useful, he picked it up and POP. The thief was already at the second room with a torchlight and a sharp cutlass and looking around fearfully when he saw the coin on the floor. He heard sounds coming from the ceiling and he immediately looked up just in time to see a rat run by when he heard a small screech on the floor, raising his leg he saw that he actually stepped on the coin which made the sound and the rat probably hit the coin from the ceiling which fell it, he thought and sighed in relief. He bent down to pick the coin loosing his guard which spelt his doom and that was tobi needed when the thief felt a sharp stringing pain on the back of his head and, lights out.

After successfully packing the money, the thief realised that their colleague had not come back some 10 minutes ago and they had no communicating devices among then to find out what's wrong. Tying the money, they both set out to find their fellow together and from there set out. They had searched every class and not finding him they then decided he had ran away and so they wanted to run away with the money at least they looked for him with only one fear in them, that is ratting them out. They were already half way out of the school when they got to a gmelina tree at the centre of the school when they saw someone tied up and thought it was the security man, but on a second thought, they knew they tied him at the front of his room door which was beside the gate and that was no way close from where they were standing when realisation hit them, this was their colleague who they had gone to look for but here he was tied up and they knew this was trouble but what they never knew was that the trouble was there sitting on a branch of the tree above them looking at them like lab experiments ready to be carried out soonest.

To be continued.

More coming up.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
holuwanoisy111:
Love These Pieces, Bro I Dey Gbadun U, U Can Keep Up Going, God Is Yr Strenght
Thanks man though your username. I wan dey here noise for her ooo.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
ritababe:
am here oh
Oh taught you abandoned me and ran away. Glad to know you still here.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by johnwizey: 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nice one... Kip it up bro
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by ritababe(f): 6:13am On Feb 21, 2017
coolbreezy01:
Oh taught you abandoned me and ran away. Glad to know you still here.

run away ke? am enjoying your story.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 11:09am On Feb 21, 2017
Cont....

Tobi was watching them silently on the tree as they were alert but confused about what to do because they did not know who did that to their colleague and were not ready to receive the same fate yet. With the wood still in his hands and thinking of how to separate as it seems the were not ready to go split us as it makes them more vulnerable when the chance he had been waiting for came as suddenly as the usual calabar rain. The security man who had been tied got loose after much struggling even after been helped a little by tobi which made all his body hurt cause of the way and manner he had been bounded up and in that anguish, he ran out seeking like a lion who to devour and in the way and manner he was running towards the thieves like a mad man though poorly armed with just a cutlass and whip caught the thieves who were armed with just a cutlass also and a torch light, unaware and panic struck as both the thieves dropped their torchlight running into different direction which made the security man run after one and tobi smiled ready to go for the other.

Running through classes, the second thief who had not been pursued finally stopped by one of the last classes in the line which was beside a thick bush and dropped the polythene bag full of money for he was the one carrying the money and he did not let it go through out running. He was just about to that a seat when he saw a beam of light flash through the door step by the corridor and knew somebody was coming so he quickly hid under a table by the back. After some 10 minutes the light was still flashing out, stable and no one had come out. He was already trying to think about a hypothesis when he heard footsteps and saw someone's shadow who was probably backing the light and walking down to the class side. The shadow stopped just before entering and he was looking intensely at the shadow when suddenly, the shadow vanished and it was like his heart stopped for a while then continued as goose bumps rose all over his body and he was gradually sweating when the light went off and darkness took over as a cold breeze blew and rose all the hairs on his body and he could feel his head grow bigger due to fear. He froze when he saw something touch him on his back, he turned sharply and saw a stick which was probably long as it stretched out from a dark corner which made him unable to see who was standing there or probably holding the stick. The stick was gently tapping him on the hand as he was trying to crawl away but was hooked as the table behind him which he was trying to push did not bulge. The stick stopped tapping him and he was looking at it like it held his life when there before his eyes, the stick vanished. That was what broke the camel's back and all he could take as he jumped up and leaving the money, he ran out of the class as fast as his legs could take him but not fast enough as he came face to face with something fully clad in white with whip in his hands. The thief froze in fright thinking what this was and yet again just before his very eyes the thing disappeared and he did not know but he felt his legs go weak and in a second he saw himself on the floor with his eyelids becoming to heavy as he slipped into oblivion.

After successfully tying the thief beside his colleague with the tree, tobi looked around and with his x-ray vision he saw the security man dragging the last thief obviously passed out towards the tree side and he knew the security man had done his job though he might also be shocked to see them tied but tobi careless. Walking to the class again, tobi saw the money in the polythene bag lying peacefully on a desk, he took it and looked at the content after untying which was money filled to the brim. Carrying the money, he went to the safe at the principal's office and put it back in it, and turned to leave not after locking it back tight to prevent another intruder as he knew not which way the thieves opened it. He heard footsteps and on peeping he saw the security mann who probably heard the sound of the safe locking, looking around at alert and tobi knew it time to go home. He put his hands on his chest and thought of his room and POP, he was gone.

Getting back to his room, he looked at the time and saw 10:08 and wondered how much time he spent in the school. He went out of his room and saw him mom sleeping on the couch, which made him turn and went to the kitchen. After eating the yam pottage he saw in the pot, he closed the door and all the windows and headed to his room for a good night rest to hear stories at school the next day with different versions. On his bed he felt like a vigilante and he compared himself with some vigilante series he had watched like, Arrow, flash and iron man which made him feel good as he slept into dream land.

To be continued.

Critics and comments please.

To all the ghost readers God is watching you in 15D ooo. You better unghost(if that's a word though as my phone lexicon no get am).
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2017
johnwizey:
Nice one... Kip it up bro
Ah Ah, bros you still dey!
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 11:14am On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=supizino post=53883137][/quote] Thanks man, hope you enjoying it?!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sold To A Mafia Sex Lord Episode 1 / Lagos And Abuja: A Tale Of Two Cities. / Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 211
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.