Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,962 members, 7,828,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

The Dream , A Short Story By Olivia - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Dream , A Short Story By Olivia (495 Views)

HIDDEN DREAM - A Romance Novel / Affair With Richmond -story By Olivia 18+ Please / My Facebook Crush - Short Story By Olivia Ngene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dream , A Short Story By Olivia by uchennangene(f): 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
Please don't stop, I whispered as my eyes pierced into his with sheer ecstacy. My body arched up as I clutched steadily to the sheets. Without second thoughts, he obliged and tucked the strand of hair protruding to my forehead behind it's pony. It was all I needed to know he wouldn't abandon me to the cold hands of the night.

He came on upon me, his eyes peeked to meet mine. The fragrance emanating from the sprayed Cologne on his body hung on air. I allowed myself to gulp in, savouring every scent. He shifted his bulky weight so i wouldn't be crushed under him. His size mattered not to me as the desire to have him inside me tugged at my heart.

In what seemed like an eternity, he merely sat in bed and looked deep into me like he was searching for solutions to his problems. For a second, I dreaded he won't be nice enough to initiate that kiss. A longing that was too much for me. Then it happened. In a daze, his mouth covered mine. At first it was an innocent kiss. I liked the taste of his lips on mine. He tasted of dry gin and the other I certainly can't recall. His kiss deepened. He nibbled at my ears, then his tongue trailed down my neckline. It was a sizzling sensation. One I wasn't eager to relinquish. I wanted the moment to last for eternity.

My fingers pushed into his backbone. I encouraged him to go on. I nudged him. I was wallowing in pure ecstasy. Actions influenced his arousal which I already noticed from the way his joystick stood longingly and hard begging for a hole to fill it.

Then I woke up. I was wet. I sat abruptly in my bed and tried to recall what his faced looked like. It was becoming an impossible venture as his face fades anytime I'm close to grasping it. It wasn't the first time I've had such dreams.

Mother had berated me for having to dream about men in such manner. It was only the devil that can make one have such dream. The first time I opened up to her, she had thrown a fist. Then she asked that I get ready to meet an exorcist...a Pastor in that manner who would pray over me so that the spirit husband would go away as she termed it... continue reading here ...

http://www.oliviangene.com/2017/02/the-dream-short-story-by-olivia.html

Re: The Dream , A Short Story By Olivia by uchennangene(f): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Dead End / The Last Laugh / Pillow Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.