Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame (10858 Views)

MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat / Glo Free MB & Dubious Configurations / Mtn & Glo Free Call Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by WafiJoe(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2009
celemel:

I forgot to add. As with everything new and exciting in Nigeria, a lot of people would take advantage of the product to make calls and hang unto their handsets forever, at this initial stage. (Just as it was when free midnight calls started). This would definitely congest the network and cause delays and dropped calls. With time however, we shall get used to it, run out of conversation and just make calls that are necessary. I see the present congestion as part of the teething problems that Glo, I guess, had already factored into the plan before rollout. They would ease very soon, (I pray) and we shall be home and dry, and continue to RULE OUR WORLD, WITH PRIDE! (Haba, for the 1st time, am speaking good of Glo, hahahaaa, they've earned my respect, , finally!!!)

grin grin grin grin

Promo Manager
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by DualCore1: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2009
Spend 1,240 Naira per day and talk to everyone on your VPN. In this case your VPN is everyone on the GLO network.
Starcomms runs a restricted VPN that's 1,500 per month.

So what's the fuss? No one's forcing anyone into doing this.
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by DualCore1: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2009
Its shameful to see anyone crying about a 40 Naira service charge.
Use it or not, its a service charge. Why will you be on that plan if you wont be using it anyway?

You talk for hours one day and they charge just 40 Naira, no problems. You dont talk at all the next day and they still charge you 40 Naira and you begin shouting. If they were to charge you normally for the hours you talk like they do on other plans, you think we will be talking about 40 Naira here?

If only Nairaland charged members on a per-post basis, this place will be a lot cleaner.
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by DualCore1: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2009
Dual Core:

Spend 1,240 Naira per day
per month**
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by honsule(m): 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2009
Dual Core:

If only Nairaland charged members on a per-post basis, this place will be a lot cleaner.

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy This is funny grin grin grin
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by engrhamid(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2009
I respect your comment. You r mouthed!
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by toluxa1(m): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2009
Lol. Same here! But its true sha. I've said it before. The present "buzz" in the network will soon be over. its just like when Glo (or is it MTN?) introduced Free Night Calls. Its was always like this. You'll keep trying for hours. Later things cooled down. I see something like that happening soon.
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by semid4lyfe(m): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2009
Why be se Nigerians too like awoof? So if GLO no offer free calls, una no go recharge una phones with credit make call abi? All of una wey dey complain se una no fit make calls on top the thing get problem I swear.
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by lawyer(m): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2009
Dual Core:

Its shameful to see anyone crying about a 40 Naira service charge.
Use it or not, its a service charge. Why will you be on that plan if you wont be using it anyway?

You talk for hours one day and they charge just 40 Naira, no problems. You dont talk at all the next day and they still charge you 40 Naira and you begin shouting. If they were to charge you normally for the hours you talk like they do on other plans, you think we will be talking about 40 Naira here?

This glo nonsense is unbelievable. I activated it on Friday and i had N88 In my phone and they deducted N40 remaining N48 . On saturday i didnt use my glo line and forgot about it. This morning i woke up and found my account has been wiped off. I hurriedly loaded another N100 to test what went wrong and to my suprise, glo removed yesterday's N40 AND Today's N40 remaining only N20 AS I post.

Am deactivating this scam right now! So much for the free glo to glo! angry
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by puskin: 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2009
. . .Your choice. Suit urself.
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by WafiJoe(m): 10:57am On Dec 07, 2009
@ lawyer

Thank you, @ least we still have reasonable nigerians @ herr.

@ Hard core, honsule and engrhamid

Glo staffs in deguise grin grin grin
More vaseline to ur elbows, I am not saying its rung for glo to offer us a new plan, wat i am saying is, if we are paying 40naira everyday, we shud be able to use it, ok
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:13am On Dec 07, 2009
Dc, dont mind em', Nigerians are not satisfied till it's totally free, I just wish glo can just make browsin' 100 naira per day, Then they don butter my bread finish,
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2009
One more thing, The thread should be named '' Glo's big dash, and nt glo free call '',
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by WafiJoe(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2009
u r rite men, big dash as in we nigerians dey dash glo moni
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2009
No, Big dash as in, They get to dash u long Glo to Glo hours, For just 40 buc!<s,
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2009
My bad, I meant, They get to give u free minutes on glo to glo calls, Just for 40 bucks per day,
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by WafiJoe(m): 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2009
hmm Mr. Diamonds like u r also a glo staff grin
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2009
, What the heck?,
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by DualCore1: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2009
WafiJoe:

@ Hard core

Glo staffs in deguise grin grin grin
Glo can't pay me,
Check my files. wink
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by puskin: 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2009
@DC
I cud use ur help. I'll meet U in d programming section.
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by WafiJoe(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2009
[s]hurry up to the programming section too[/s] wait wait wait,
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by WafiJoe(m): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2009
what files hardcore
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by aieromon(m): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2009
WafiJoe:

what files hardcore

Core Duo cheesy
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by DualCore1: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2009
puskin:

@DC
I cud use your help. I'll meet U in d programming section.
better still meet me on Y!M
I hardly check up that section.
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by LUDALOOLO(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2009
what do you mean the network is jampack, when while u call from other network like visa to glo it connect instantly. So how would u explain the part jampack if it connect when u call glo with other network. I guess they didn't do t here home work very well before they start the promo. Nonsense network no be ijebu man get am what do u expect.
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by puskin: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2009
@DC
Watz ur YIM. Mine is okayzie.
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by DualCore1: 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2009
puskin:

@DC
Watz your YIM. Mine is okayzie.
k_frill
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by WafiJoe(m): 8:42am On Dec 08, 2009
keep spreading the light of truth. Sometimes i wonder why we complain about our country when we see things going wrong and we try to justify it, instead of speaking the truth.
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by WafiJoe(m): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2009
@Ludalolo
keep spreading the light of truth. Sometimes i wonder why we complain about our country when we see things going wrong and we try to justify it, instead of speaking the truth.
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by tunnex190: 9:38am On Dec 08, 2009
That shit has stopped since yesterday nyt. Glo deducted my money after i had activated 'Biig Blow Dash' in the mornin. And this mornin my account remains the same
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by WafiJoe(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2009
wat has stopped mr tunnex?
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by toluxa1(m): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2009
It has now been confirmed! The Glo rubbish is not working again. They started deducting since yesterday even if you're on the plan. This is broad day light robbery. The NCC should take this up! We no go gree o, we no go gree, glo-arawo, we no go gree!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mtn Lumos Solar Power How Efficient And Details? / Gionee M2 - Root, Backup ROM, Install CWM / Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.