Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,553 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame (10882 Views)

MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat / Glo Free MB & Dubious Configurations / Mtn & Glo Free Call Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by frebor(m): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2009
the glo stuff s wack, i had all ma money deducted on a bit lenghty call i made. d *100*1*3# deact aint workin. no hard feelings though
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2009
its off nw, inconvinience, is regretted,
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by zenus(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2009
glo did not advertize their free call stuff, i hope if they do they could have inform us b4 they stop.
The person that gave us the glo free call inf could have told us wen they are to stop
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by zenus(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2009
just try this and it takes me to another paket *100*3*1#
you are on ur own risk
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by WafiJoe(m): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2009
even wen such rubbish is takin place in nigeria, some shallow minded nigerians are stiil givin their support to glo. NCC you gotta do sometin bout dis, we want our money to be refunded angry angry
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by DualCore1: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2009
WafiJoe:

We want our money to be refunded angry angry
Welcome to the +234 district and please rest assured you aint getting a kobo back. The sooner you realize this the lesser time it will take to revive you after GLO slams you into a cardiac arrest.
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by tunjitsu(m): 9:46am On Dec 10, 2009
The promo stopped? Without ANY warning or official apology TILL NOW?

@bosstdiamonds
you were all up in our bidness before about how glo is so squeaky clean, and now when they pull this crap, all you can say is "inconvenience regretted?" who even elected you glo spokesman sef? Thank god i have netiquette, or i would have transferred my glo agression to your head,

@dual core
Jesus! whats your problem? you were wrong to support glo's stupid, illadvised nonsense promo, and you have the mouth to still be posting in their "support" now? I dont think you are half as smart as you think O,

@everyone else

we cant say we are really surprised. this kind of shite happens on a daily basis in naija, but thank gawd that we have easily demonstrable proof of glo's ojoro now. Abeg, any class action suits in the house? I'd gladly sign,
I hope thier collosal loss in market share from this crap will be a warning to other corporations, Nigeria is no longer sleeping
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by HonProf2(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2009
A friend of mine just used my mobile to activate the stupid scandalous GLO BIIG DASH SCAM, Now he has gone and now I am left with paying 1,200 per month, She na like this he go dey go? PLS happy pple. what is d way out. I tried 125, its not working. I tried to deactivate it online, no record.
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by honsule(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2009
Hon. Prof.:

A friend of mine just used my mobile to activate the silly scandalous GLO BIIG DASH SCAM, Now he has gone and now I am left with paying 1,200 per month, She na like this he go dey go? PLS happy pple. what is d way out. I tried 125, its not working. I tried to deactivate it online, no record.
'

GLO has stopped the BIIG DASH free call ok.u don't need to deactivate/pay any N1200 per month.u have been migrated out since.Just relax ok
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by WafiJoe(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2009
******hisses*********** Glo big dah my ass, i want ma moni back
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by DualCore1: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2009
tunjitsu:

@dual core
Jesus! whats your problem? you were wrong to support glo's silly, illadvised nonsense promo, and you have the mouth to still be posting in their "support" now? I dont think you are half as smart as you think O,
Just so we're both clear on one thing?. . . I don't care what you think.
And to be sure we're on the same page?. . . No sentiments when I post, really.

I do not subscribe to glo (voice or data) and I never will and just like i told someone here on IM, I'mma tell it like it is . If its hurting you close your eyes and hit your "Page Down" key when you see a post from me.

You can start with this post. Hit!!
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by DualCore1: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2009
@Tunjitsu
Unlike yourself, I dont rush into Beta things. So much for being GLO's Guinea pig now u taking it out on me. heh

P.S: Honsule et al there's something strange in this section. I cant modify posts once they've been made. Anyone experiencing that too?
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by WafiJoe(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2009
Dual Core:

Just so we're both clear on one thing?. . . I don't care what you think.
And to be sure we're on the same page?. . . No sentiments when I post, really.

I do not subscribe to glo (voice or data) and I never will and just like i told someone here on IM, I'mma tell it like it is . If its hurting you close your eyes and hit your "Page Down" key when you see a post from me.

You can start with this post. Hit!!

Hardcore u noh wel  shocked , just call my name enh?  cheesy One thang is clear, i am not convinced you aint working with glo
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by honsule(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2009
Glo promo grin grin grin

Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by DualCore1: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2009
WafiJoe:

Hardcore u noh wel  shocked , just call my name enh?  cheesy One thang is clear, i am not convinced you aint working with glo
You know I once told you glo can't pay me? I meant it. But the fact that glo cant pay me doesn't mean glo isnt paying me.
Then again, GLO rox, GLO sux. . . what the fux, I still get paid.

I kid brotha, but if believing i'm one of the green guys makes you get past your worst of days with ease. . . for that i could be green. Just to see you happy in a bad day.

honsule:

Glo promo grin grin grin
K, my little confession: Honsule is with GLO lipsrsealed
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by honsule(m): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2009
Their new website is dry.check this their Bogus sub-marine stories

Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by jorlons(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2009
Please don't blame Glo they couldn't survive the "SO CALLED LAUCHED PROMO"
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by aieromon(m): 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2009
@all
Pardon me
Oga DC,am thinkin' of startin' a ''LQ Transcoder,what a shame''.
I got some RS stuff on queue.It's not like if you're tryin' to revamp PHCN nah so why the delay?
I no gbadun oh tongue
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by WafiJoe(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2009
Dual Core:

You know I once told you glo can't pay me? I meant it. But the fact that glo cant pay me doesn't mean glo isnt paying me.
Then again, GLO rox, GLO sux. . . what the fux, I still get paid.

I kid brotha, but if believing i'm one of the green guys makes you get past your worst of days with ease. . . for that i could be green. Just to see you happy in a bad day.

[b]K, my tle confession: Honsule is with GLO lit lipsrsealed
[/b]

Tell me, why the back and front answer, glo cant pay me, glo do pay me, na wa oh,

I know all along that you are with them, tx for ur confession, but to be serious, dont u think glo ought to apologize to us, i mean, this is day lite robbery.
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by WafiJoe(m): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2009
@ jorlons

If u aint gat natin 2 se, seal ur huge lips lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@ aieromon abi airoman

c, if u got something to tell Hardcore, beta IM him, ok Dis is a strict warning
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by DualCore1: 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2009
aieromon:

@all
Pardon me
Oga DC,am thinkin' of startin' a ''LQ Transcoder,what a shame''.
I got some RS stuff on queue.It's not like if you're tryin' to revamp PHCN nah so why the delay?
I no gbadun oh tongue
LWKMD
Ur crazy. It'll be up shortly. I'm doing some tests on what i've built.

Wafijoe, GLO doesn't care so i don't think they should apologize.

I didn't apologize to anyone for taking LQ down :-P
I care though. I care about all the server killers like aieromon
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by Jeophri(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2009
Dual Core:

P.S: Honsule et al there's something strange in this section. I[b] cant modify posts once they've been made. Anyone experiencing that too?[/b]

dc is dat you asking the question? when you and honsule should be answering dat
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by DualCore1: 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2009
Jeophri:

dc is dat you asking the question? when you and honsule should be answering dat

Brother, last time i checked i saw this
Nairaland is owned by Oluwaseun Osewa
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by aieromon(m): 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2009
@DC
Your sig's a killer.i think its missing an i after the f.
Thanks for LQ.Lemme me hurry while stocks last

˙ʍou pǝʇlıʇ ǝq plnoɥs pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ ǝɯ ǝʌol ʎlnɹʇ noʎ f shocked shocked shocked
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by honsule(m): 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2009
@D.C how far about that stuff na.the site limits me to 30Mb.
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by DualCore1: 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2009
I'm taking it up to 150mb now. Once i wonno go offline and do some work its going back to 30MB.
30MB is a safe (default) point if I dont want to wake up tomorrow to see my servers in smoke.
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by puskin: 5:46am On Dec 11, 2009
mMm. . .lemme go check dat DC's site.
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by WafiJoe(m): 9:13am On Dec 11, 2009
Hardcore, please drop the site here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links / How To Know If Your TECNO Phone Or Battery Is ORIGINAL Or FAKE / 20 Best Offline Android Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.