Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off (8357 Views)

The Key To Generational Wealth / Promo- Genuine Ajah & Ibeju-lekki Lands (Acquire Wealth &watch Investment Grow) / Wolverton Courts: For Those Who Are Passionate About Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 1:13am On Feb 05, 2017
See am not forcing anyone to invest their money on what will profit them later,if you have money to invest good for you. though I will be glad if they do that through me.

Success is a relative terms, some think success will come through luck and some belief with hard work they will be successful while some think they can outsmart other to the top. Let me tell you success is optional and to become a successful or wealthy person, it depends on how you use your success and riches.

Hear this, if you are born a poor man is not your mistake and not your fault, but if you die a poor man that will be your worst mistake. The richmen and women you see today have finacial and investment ideas and plans that can double their worth in ten years through investing their money and resourses.

Today, people are doing all sorts of nonsense like get help world and MMM and they are bold enough to call it investment, but what they gain at the end? Nothing, some even lost their lives and some are hospitalised because of the disapointment and their greedness.

Am not typing this to beg anyone to invest wisely but, am doing this to give options to those who want to make a legitimate money through land and properties investment. Can anyone tell me where donald trump made most of his money even dangote has investment in properties becuase that's serve as their backbone and and most times they use property documents to seek for loans from banks.

If you have set your mind to be successful in life you need real estate as soon as possible.

Some people we agree with me and if you doubt me come to our office in lekki come and see a young guy that started with just a plot of land in 2014 with just 2m,now the guy properties worth is 10m. What did he do? nothing, he paid for a plot leave the rest for us and many others like him.

And we have a lots of people complaining about economy yet they still do MMM with millions of naira.

Please let me just stop here. But if you want to be successful come and invest in landed properties and am very sure you will thank me later.

We deal mostly with ibeju lekki and I have took some people from here to buy our land. Ibeju lekki is where. Fed and lagos state govt attentions are now. Because of Dangote refinery, leeki sea port, 4th mainland bridge, new lekki international air port and so many others.

Now we have land for as low as 700k to 5m per plot, just imagine if you buy 10 plots at 7m and in the next 5years think of how much a plot will be and if you have more than 10plots? That is how you build wealth.

Contact me on Bbm :29C0B934
Call me on +2349066815852 or check my profile here or my signature. I want to sleep. Thank for reading and Goodnight.
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 1:29am On Feb 05, 2017
This is one of dry land in lekki 3.5m per acre this is promo prize see the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY8Gkc39Nuo
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 7:29am On Feb 05, 2017
*WHITE OAK COURTS*
White Oak Courts is perfectly sitted on the high growth community of Oshoroko Ibeju Lekki Lagos. It's just *_7 minutes drive_ from _Dangote Refinery_ with the calculated projection to sell above 20M per plot before 2020*.
Join the wise and smart investors that will be getting value for their investment within the shortest possible time.
*NEIGHBOURHOOD*
*Lekki Free Trade Zone
*Cargo Port Construction
*Dangote Refinery
*Dangote Jetty
*Lekki Seaport
*Power Oil
*La Campaign Tropicana Beach Resort
and many more.
PRICE: *N4M*
TITLE: *Global C of O*
SIZE: *600sqm

Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2017
With little investment with us I promise you financial freedom
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Happy sunday
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Invest wisely
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
Am really sorry for changes that affect our site inspection trip today as schedule,its just to serve you better, let us meet tomorrow at the office then we will take off from there. Office address will be sent to you all, that's for those that we have booked for inpection. Thanks

Bbm : 29C0B934
Call:+2349066815852
AyHomes
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2017
Am really sorry for changes that affect our site inspection trip today as schedule,its just to serve you better, let us meet tomorrow at the office then we will take off from there. Office address will be sent to you all, that's for those that we have booked for inpection. Thanks

Bbm : 29C0B934
Call:+2349066815852
AyHomes
Ayhomes:
With little investment with us I promise you financial freedom
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
Buy 5plots and get one plot free, this promo will end on 28 of feb
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Buy 5plots and get one plot free, this promo will end on 28 of feb. buy today
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
We have team of expert waiting to get you what you want and where you want it, talk to us today +2349066815852
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
Wealthy people measure their life base on investment, what is going to be your thinking in the next 5years after all on going project in ibeju lekki finally be done and start full operation.

Build a strong future for your generation and unborn children(s) with just a token today and make them multi millionaire in nearest future

Can you just look back and see Ajah and its environment to compare now then forecast for five years to come

Ibeju lekki is another Lagos entirely (Dubai of Africa) why because what is happening now in ibeju lekki has never happen in any local government in Nigeria

Contact to get your own share of it.
AyHomes +2340966815852
BBM: 29C0B934
Thanks
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
The Month of Love 'FEBRUARY' is here......
Have you been thinking of a perfect gift to express your love, good intentions and commitment towards your loved ones?
What better gift can express your present affections and future thoughts than a GIFT OF INVESTMENT?
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
*WHITE OAK COURTS*
White Oak Courts is perfectly sitted on the high growth community of Oshoroko Ibeju Lekki Lagos. It's just *_7 minutes drive_ from _Dangote Refinery_ with the calculated projection to sell above 20M per plot before 2020*.
Join the wise and smart investors that will be getting value for their investment within the shortest possible time.
*NEIGHBOURHOOD*
*Lekki Free Trade Zone
*Cargo Port Construction
*Dangote Refinery
*Dangote Jetty
*Lekki Seaport
*Power Oil
*La Campaign Tropicana Beach Resort
and many more.
PRICE: *N4M*
TITLE: *Global C of O*
SIZE: *600sqm

Contact us today
BBM:29C0B934
+2349066815852
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 8:04am On Feb 07, 2017
Ayhomes:
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 8:23am On Feb 07, 2017
Ayhomes:
Invest wisely
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
Am here to give you what you need just ask
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2017
why are you still waiting? ibeju lekki is the new lagos if you doubt me just save this post and check back in 4years to come
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Something new is coming watch out
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Still selling
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
Buy 5plots and get 1 free end soon
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
We are to give you the best, just ask
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
Always at your service
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 9:16am On Feb 10, 2017
Good morning happy people
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by IstandWitBuhari: 9:19am On Feb 10, 2017
Ayhomes:
See am not forcing anyone to invest their money on what will profit them later,if you have money to invest good for you. though I will be glad if they do that through me.

Success is a relative terms, some think success will come through luck and some belief with hard work they will be successful while some think they can outsmart other to the top. Let me tell you success is optional and to become a successful or wealthy person, it depends on how you use your success and riches.

Hear this, if you are born a poor man is not your mistake and not your fault, but if you die a poor man that will be your worst mistake. The richmen and women you see today have finacial and investment ideas and plans that can double their worth in ten years through investing their money and resourses.

Today, people are doing all sorts of nonsense like get help world and MMM and they are bold enough to call it investment, but what they gain at the end? Nothing, some even lost their lives and some are hospitalised because of the disapointment and their greedness.

Am not typing this to beg anyone to invest wisely but, am doing this to give options to those who want to make a legitimate money through land and properties investment. Can anyone tell me where donald trump made most of his money even dangote has investment in properties becuase that's serve as their backbone and and most times they use property documents to seek for loans from banks.

If you have set your mind to be successful in life you need real estate as soon as possible.

Some people we agree with me and if you doubt me come to our office in lekki come and see a young guy that started with just a plot of land in 2014 with just 2m,now the guy properties worth is 10m. What did he do? nothing, he paid for a plot leave the rest for us and many others like him.

And we have a lots of people complaining about economy yet they still do MMM with millions of naira.

Please let me just stop here. But if you want to be successful come and invest in landed properties and am very sure you will thank me later.

We deal mostly with ibeju lekki and I have took some people from here to buy our land. Ibeju lekki is where. Fed and lagos state govt attentions are now. Because of Dangote refinery, leeki sea port, 4th mainland bridge, new lekki international air port and so many others.

Now we have land for as low as 700k to 5m per plot, just imagine if you buy 10 plots at 7m and in the next 5years think of how much a plot will be and if you have more than 10plots? That is how you build wealth.

Contact me on Bbm :29C0B934
Call me on +2349066815852 or check my profile here or my signature. I want to sleep. Thank for reading and Goodnight.

You are a scammer . Guys run for ur life

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 9:33am On Feb 10, 2017
IstandWitBuhari:

You are a scammer . Guys run for ur life
why do you say that sir?
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
join us on inspection this weekend and check what you wants to buy
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
what next when you are have opportunity to secure your future through investment in real estate? don't wait to make decision, take a decision
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
am waiting to take you to the site and choose where you want
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
We are your best bet
Re: If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off by Ayhomes(m): 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
Call +2349066815852 now for inspection this weekend before it will be sold out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cutting Costs & Cutting Corners? Let's Strike A Balance!! / Wonderful fully equipped 4 bedrooms semi detached duplex for sale at ikeja / Fire Destroys Filling Station And Houses In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.