Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE (40495 Views)

The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria / We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest / 2face Idibia's Led Protest Will Now Hold On February 6, When Buhari Resumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by Luizville(m): 6:30am On Feb 05, 2017
Thats gud 2 hear. Solidly behind u. #iStoodWithTubaba b4 he___ well, #EnoughIsEnough
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 05, 2017
Maybe his file was brought forward and dusted. It's only a situation like this that your enemies will remind you of your dirty hidden past.

Tuface should have stylishly handed over tomorrow's helm of affairs to someone who is dogged and resilient to lead the protest while he smile behind the curtain

2 Likes

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 05, 2017
ellechrystal:
Tubaba has been seriously threatened.
Is this a country? Where the oppression from the govt is this big?
Smh. Buhari, all d hunger and deaths, u will answer.
There is a greater power who will judge u.
madam,no power is gonna judge him,his still on track from what am seeing,ask ya self,are the youths ready to help themselves
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by femolacqua(m): 7:01am On Feb 05, 2017
What do you expect, this Administration is against freedom of speech. Once u air ur view, u are next target/ a sacrificial lamb. What a pity. May God deliver Nigeria from this.

1 Like

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by nmreports: 8:05am On Feb 05, 2017
Good.
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by nmreports: 8:06am On Feb 05, 2017
Good.
20, 000 Reasons Why The Protest Must Continue:
https://www.nairaland.com/3605589/opinion-10-reasons-why-wanted

Wake up people
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 05, 2017
it must go on undecided
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 05, 2017
Finally I smoked Ethiopian weed for the first time and nothing happened to me!! Merry Xmas to u and as we enter this 2014 we shall all see 2011 ..and also protest together in 2012. Happy Sunday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by CASTOSVILLA(m): 8:08am On Feb 05, 2017
Oladimejyy:
#ISTANDWITHBUHARIPATIENTLY
If there's a way I will delete you, I definitely would. You're such a f00l.

13 Likes

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by CASTOSVILLA(m): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2017
specter:
Finally I smoked Ethiopian weed for the first time and nothing happened to me!! Merry Xmas to u and as we enter this 2014 we shall all see 2011 ..and also protest together in 2012. Happy Sunday.
This man doesn't know his Calendar at all. I pity for him o. Today is Wednesday coconut head.

10 Likes

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by chidiandre(m): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2017
nigerians are not unified enough to conduct a peaceful protest so I suggest u sit your butt down and figure it out without doing something halfway
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by BlackSeptember: 8:12am On Feb 05, 2017
Johnnyessence:
CNN BBC PRESSTV and other international media will via it live broadcast. It will surely hold as planned. No form of intimidation can stop it ooo.
have your account beeeen hacked

1 Like

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by 0b10010011: 8:12am On Feb 05, 2017
grin grin grin

Comedy!

Too much of Political influences on the planned protest.

The protest is dead on arrival already.

It's like the package did not get to EIE grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by JuanDeDios: 8:13am On Feb 05, 2017
cash247:
Tuface fall people hand o!!! Why start what you can't finish? It'll make sense if it goes on without him. Shame go catch the guy no be small but the protest is not all about him anyways.
He never started it. He jumped on it. I was surprised to hear he'd "cancelled" it.

2 Likes

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by bsideboii(m): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2017
Tubaba is not the voice of Nigerians... to hell with security concerns!. We haven't security in the first place! My respect for Tuface just diminished drastically.

4 Likes

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by naija2dabone(m): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2017
Press Statement (share and circulate)

Cancellation of #IStandWithNigeria rally is not true: The National Protest was never about 2Face, we are marching on against bad governance.

Our attention has been drawn to news making the rounds that the National-Protest-March slated for Monday, February 6, 2017 has been canceled by Innocent Idibia popularly known as 2Face. This is not true and not the consensus of Nigerians, majority of fellow planners and not a true reflection of the sincere plan to organize this rally in public interest.

We wish to inform Nigerians and the world at large that this protest against bad governance and hunger was never about 2Face or any individual for that matter. Let it be known that Mr. Idibia merely keyed into an ongoing public discourse over this protest to take a lead. It was never his singular idea but the concerns of the suffering masses.

Therefore, we wish to inform concerned Nigerians and the international community that there is a national and public consensus for this protest to hold as scheduled in all venues. There are hundreds of groups and thousands of Nigerians who are leading this initiative and we will not back down.

This is the time to separate real activists from emergency activists. Emergency activists seek mortality with the fear of man, while revolutionists and real activists seek immortality with the fear of God.

Consequently, in the exact opposite of what our brother, 2Face said; “Dear Nigerians, due to stomach insecurity and bad governance consideration, we hereby announce the continuation of the march as scheduled – on Monday, February 6, 2017.

#IStandWithNigeria is a #NigerianProject

Signed
Ariyo-Dare Atoye
Co-Convener,
Coalition in Defence of Nigerian Democracy and Constitution (CDNDC)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by tiwiex(m): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2017
cash247:
Tuface fall people hand o!!! Why start what you can't finish? It'll make sense if it goes on without him. Shame go catch the guy no be small but the protest is not all about him anyways.

I think he should have stayed the course tho I understand the pressure. I wish he hadn't cancelled because I envisaged a continuation.
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by 0b10010011: 8:14am On Feb 05, 2017
Oladimejyy:

#IStandWithBuhari too

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by PharmAlfred: 8:15am On Feb 05, 2017
The protest is not about anybody. If you are comfortable with the way things are right now, then you need deliverance.
Nigerians must be allowed to express their dissatisfaction with this govt. Let that message be passed across to the liars and con men we now have in govt.
I believe something substantial will be achieved with this protest.

2 Likes

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 05, 2017
bsideboii:
Tubaba is not the voice of Nigerians...
to hell with security concerns!. We haven't security in the first place!
My respect for Tuface just diminished drastically.

lol.. daura ss threatened his family

anyways it will still go on. he did make the protest popular though
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by naija2dabone(m): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2017
This is bigger than an individual.
It was never about 2 face

The protest will still hold

Come rain, come sunshine
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:17am On Feb 05, 2017
We must protest.........
ROMANIANS protested and got answers almost immediately.
No time.

3 Likes

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by SmartMugu: 8:18am On Feb 05, 2017
CASTOSVILLA:
This man doesn't know his Calendar at all. I pity for him o. Today is Wednesday coconut head.
Even you sef fail am. Today is Friday, October 33, 1898. Better start learning your calendar little by little.

2 Likes

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 05, 2017
eposho:
This is the bane of this country, youth chicken out of planned protests. Infact it shows how naive 2face is,that the protest wasnt PLANNED.
And the irony is , this is the attitude that represent a 2FACED individual.
Dont start what you cant finished,if u havent the balls it shows that the fire of liberation is not in u.

What if they threatened his family or something? It's not that simple.
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by TeamSimple(m): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2017
cash247:
2face already said the protest wasn't his idea..Therefore the same people that sold the ideas to him called him back..Although it has a political undertone, I SUPPORT THE PROTEST. #EIE

1 Like

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by jjeeff(m): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2017
specter:
is really some good stuff. .do u still have any? Ohhh I forgot u just took the whole bag
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by TeamSimple(m): 8:20am On Feb 05, 2017
Kassidy4luv:
We must protest.........

ROMANIANS protested and got answers almost immediately.

No time.
This is Africa not Europe..stop snoring
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by blazer234: 8:20am On Feb 05, 2017
Oladimejyy:

Continue standing with irreparable failure until his Fulani brothers wipe you and your family off the surface of the earth. You think buhari and his Fulani brothers care about you? You can go to blazes for all they care.

3 Likes

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by RealityShot: 8:20am On Feb 05, 2017
#iStandWith2Baba
#iStandWithNigeria
#oneVoiceNigeria
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by AzizG550(m): 8:21am On Feb 05, 2017
Oladimejyy:
God punish you, punish your papa, punish your buhari. idiot!

6 Likes

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by enigmaticlion: 8:21am On Feb 05, 2017
God punish you and your Booooohari useless iredeemable Zombie!!!! Shut up
Oladimejyy:

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anioma State And South East Zone / President Buhari Broke His Ramadan Fast With Tinubu, Sultan Of Sokoto In Saudi / Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.