Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,624 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

No To Sex Outside Marriage - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No To Sex Outside Marriage (23197 Views)

Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by SalomonKane: 9:56am On Feb 05, 2017
ayodeledy:
CAMPAIGN AGAINST SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE

DAY 1

Anybody who is not married but having sex is committing fornication. Any married person having sex with other person(s) than their spouse is committing adultery. Fornication and adultery are sin before God and will surely attract His wrath. Stop fornication and adultery today or attract God's wrath.

SAY NO TO SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE.
The usual mumbo jumbo! When will you guys ever listen and know that not everybody believe and follow your religious laws and doctrines.
Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2017
So because I want to eat rice, I cannot quickly cook indomie and eat again? Sarcasm smiley

1 Like

Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 05, 2017
Olalan:
Pre marital sex is bad in spiritually and morally, but I wonder why religious institutions don't really preach against this.
they don't because if they do they will lose their Gullible customers grin and there will no fund for the crooked pastors to buy themselves expensive suits and cars.
Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by Revolva(m): 10:11am On Feb 05, 2017
shocked shocked story i go irst give girl belle before i marry her because i dont trust any girl of our generation many have prostituted and many have done abortion destroying their womb...now they come like pretend innocent and enter church and now an innocent brother marries them now to give birth will be issue especially for those have destroyed their wombs

1 Like

Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by Samadict(f): 10:25am On Feb 05, 2017
seunmsg:
Sex is sex so, stop the deceitful hypocrisy. Beside, furnication and adultery are not crimes under any law in Nigeria.
Hmmmmm.....
Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by beolay2k: 10:29am On Feb 05, 2017
People love to pretend without looking at the past and just conclude about the future. Say no to over age marriages. In the past when u r in secondary school our biology teachers will always say that urge for sex happens mostly around the ages of 16 and 19 and let me remind u that our parents then gets married around that age and that's why pre-marrital sex was not that rampant but today u hardly find anyone who is ready to settle down at that age for several reasons ranging from no work, money or even a future and we r here condemning what is not. Please let's encourage ourselves even while we don't have the necessary things to keep our home we should just get married because we don't want to have pre-marrital sex. Face reality and stop saying what is not.

1 Like

Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by Judas2013: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2017
cuteme88:
There was this guy i knew from the office. He always joke a lot making me laugh uncontrollable from his joke. He never knew i have resigned and when he knew he called my line and started saying why naaaah! he's fallen in love with me i should come over to his place and cook then make love to him because i told him i will be travelling far.
so i ask him this question; if i make love to u what will happen next? and then he said his love will never die. he will keep loving me forever.

ladies and gentlemen; right here and now he is announcing on social media the lady he loves and can't live without! and that lady isn't me. what if i have agreed to what he said? i will be dump like a used rag.

I don't judge those who involve in sex before marriage because u don't know the situation they are in that makes them involve in pre-marital sex. Maybe they want to keep their man/woman etc. But the just one question i do ask ladies closer to me that involve in pre-marital sex is
"would u be able to cope if he dumps u for another lady?"
Their answer is on "he always compliment them that he's never experience such feelings with them in his life."

mind uuuu, a friend of mine do mention that "Sex is a process where by promises are made without fulfilment"
This is the same process where your partner promises u heaven and earth and u keep believing that you are the Queen or king at that very moment.

After sex what next have u ever ask this very question?

Some will say marriage, but mind u not all are married after pre-marital sex. some are lucky to be married to the same partner involve with while others; u know their story.

Must you get attached to have sex? What is this marry me mentality you girls have in your head ? You can have a good time and go your way. Demanding he marries you or enter a relationship without means you are a relationship prostitute.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 05, 2017
Judas2013:

Must you get attached to have sex? What is this marry me mentality you girls have in your head ? You can have a good time and go your way. Demanding he marries you or enter a relationship without means you are a relationship prostitute.

Thank you, always using sex as a bargaining tool. As much as I am against pre marital sex, these days pipu can't be trusted. So a girl who was into prostitution will now be preaching that I must marry her before sex only to go meet a deadpool, diseases and all that? (This happens mostly to nice guys) , Reminds me of a thread where a woman married an impotent man for 20 years never had sex and the man was a "spiritual" whatever. Human beings using religion to take advantage of others. Seriously I think this marriage idea needs to be upgraded because of current societal constraints.. Just agree to have kids and ensure they are well taken care of. Sometimes directly hearing God will help clear a lot of ambiguities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by ibnzubair(m): 11:00am On Feb 05, 2017
matrix199:
I don't do religion. But speaking from experience, it's wrong to indulge in pre-marital sex. When you eat your meat before your food, you may get fed up of eating after few wallows.

Sex should proceed marriage, not precede.

I always eat my meat before the rest of the food... Stick to scriptures and facts. Metaphors are not your thing
Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by abdoolorunwa(m): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2017
hmmmmmm, let me warn u to stop preaching or u wld be called a terrorist, or an extremist or a fundamentalist.
Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by Ahmiee(f): 11:09am On Feb 05, 2017
Judas2013:

if u are looking for someone to have a good time with and go ur separate ways why not go to a brothel
Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by MsFaith: 11:15am On Feb 05, 2017
Tpave:
I believe in testing what I want to buy first. What of if I take home without testing it and it is eventually fake or cannot perform its function very well.

Wait o. When did the opposite sex become a non-living thing that you have to test before you buy and take home?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by Herrmes: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2017
KevinDein:
because these churches stand the risk of losing their members if they dare preach the truth. The churches totally understand that most people can't stand the truth and since retaining their members and hence their monies is most important to them they just tell them what they want to hear.

It's not rocket science.
It's not the truth stop pretending as if it is, it's what you believe not the truth.
Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 05, 2017
Nnemuka:
If you've ever been with a one minute man, you would never advice anyone to be in a no sex relationship.

Pls i advise everyone to wait and never indulge in premarital sex like me, because hellfire is real.
do what i say, not like i do.

Seconded!
Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 05, 2017
But na church girls dey fvck pass. Talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by Ahmiee(f): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2017
the fact is that no one is above mistakes and all that after all we are mere humans, buh generally most guys are the main cause of premarital s3x, quote me not, i exactly know what im saying , no guy would want to go into a no sex relationship. is either they ask u if possible for u to buy something in the market and not check the quality of the product, for girls if u know u are not ready to settle down, no need jumping from one relationship to another in a bid to find happiness, most of em tend to regret their mistakes at the end, imagine a virgin that wants to keep herself buh boyfriend will say, prove to me u are who u claim u are,after proving that. will she go back to being a virgin. and trust some guys with their shallow mind,wont discipline themselves . they feel having 20 body counts is an achievement or a trophy. u feel every open hole is a free visa to wonderland. thats why some of em dont last in marriages, is either low sperm count or one deadly disease, Before u pull that clothe think about the consequences if u have conscience, selah!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by browniex: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2017
If all could just live by the Bible's principles, the world would be a better place to reside in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by ifenes(m): 11:32am On Feb 05, 2017
Ahmiee:
the fact is that no one is above mistakes and all that after all we are mere humans, buh generally most guys are the main cause of premarital s3x, quote me not, i exactly know what im saying , no guy would want to go into a no sex relationship. is either they ask u if possible for u to buy something in the market and not check the quality of the product, for girls if u know u are not ready to settle down, no need jumping from one relationship to another in a bid to find happiness, most of em tend to regret their mistakes at the end, imagine a virgin that wants to keep herself buh boyfriend will say, prove to me u are who u claim u are,after proving that. will she go back to being a virgin. and trust some guys with their shallow mind,wont discipline themselves . they feel having 20 body counts is an achievement or a trophy. u feel every open hole is a free visa to wonderland. thats why some of em dont last in marriages, is either low sperm count or one deadly disease, Before u pull that clothe think about the consequences if u have conscience, selah!!

What are your criterial to to have sex?
Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by ossuofia1: 11:32am On Feb 05, 2017
Who send you message? Una no go face front?
Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by j1mmy: 11:32am On Feb 05, 2017
it has nothing to do with an unproven god, stu id sub saharan african religious-f0ol.

it has more to do with, faithfulness, honesty, STD and stable relationship!
Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by ifenes(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2017
browniex:
If all could just live by the Bible's principles, the world would be a better place to reside in.

Which includes stoning kids to death and raping women as long as you pay their bride price? Wouldn't the world be a planet of rapists?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by henryhemon(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2017
oriflamebaby1:
Sex is spiritual!

But you still do small cheesy
Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by Ahmiee(f): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2017
ifenes:

What are your criteriasl to have sex?
my criteria??
Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by akintom(m): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2017
ayodeledy:

DAY 1

Anybody who is not married but having sex is committing fornication. Any married person having sex with other person(s) than their spouse is committing adultery. Fornication and adultery are sin before God and will surely attract His wrath. Stop fornication and adultery today or attract God's wrath.

I speak of sex before marriage.

Sex, just like food, is a normal physiological process of sexual entity. Sexual act between two consenting adults have NO Scientifically backed adverse effect.

Whatever illusionary "adverse psychological" effects the religious doctrines cooks up, results from the mental conditioning by the irrational fears of the gods (who commits the worst indecent act of creeping on what two adults do with their genitals).

To continue to depend on the anachronistic threats, of an imaginary skygod to instill moral, in 21st century human, is the most puerile form of thinking.

The rational order now, is safe sex through responsible behavior.

1 Like

Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by cuteme88(f): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
Judas2013:

I don't argue with people when it comes to Sex,relationship and Marriage. I just said my point of view cause i have the freedom of speech to do so! You may as well go through my comment i never judge or conclude about anyone whether in pre or Post Marital sex, married or unmarried! you can also do or Believe what u feel is right on your own end cause u are in a free world too.

Have a fantastic Sunday smileysmileysmiley

Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by Kingsley1000(m): 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
we have more pressing needs to tackle in this country not sex
Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by DrogoG(m): 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
ayodeledy:

DAY 1

Complete nonsense!
Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by tommysparks: 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
PMBfirstson:
And no to spending outside marriage
I totally agree with you on this. No sex and no spending outside marriage. Sex is for husband and wife and spending is for family and wife.

2 Likes

Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by ifenes(m): 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ahmiee:
my criteria??

Sorry wrong typo.....yes criteria.
Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by ozome15(m): 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
ayodeledy:

DAY 1

are u a virgin,
Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
ayusco85:

U probably live on sex, for u to make such a post

Maybe its u im sexing then . undecided

If you are asking the ans is NO smiley
Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
emmabest2000:

Hmmm ... Say No To Sex Outside Marriage
grin but why??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Notorious tragedies On Christmas day / 'So Critics Are More Important Than Bandits?'- Apostle Suleman Asks / What Is The Use Of Fasting,when God still Answer prayers with Full Stomach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.