Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday (41736 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by bangging(m): 7:04am On Feb 05, 2017
kabrud post=53429 469:
Children of 8 will not sleep tonight.
your wheel chair president right?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by kabrud: 7:04am On Feb 05, 2017
thuggCheetah:

Make we dey watch na grin
One of them spotted, relentlessly praying after all the propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by joncom(m): 7:04am On Feb 05, 2017
I thought it was an official statement from the office of the presidency sef. Another unconfirmed source.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by theway83: 7:05am On Feb 05, 2017
may God enter his mind to do what people are crying for.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Ganiyat72(f): 7:06am On Feb 05, 2017
And some brainless zombie will believe that their walking copse presidiotbuhari will return today? Smh

A zombie will always be a zombie, no matter what

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by MakeADifference: 7:06am On Feb 05, 2017
You know your enemies? Your failure, your incompetence, your epileptic governance. You are your own enemies.

APC - a party as good as a bulb without electricity supply.

omenkaLives:
We are waiting sir. All our enemies shall be put to s
hame.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by kelly358(f): 7:07am On Feb 05, 2017
Please he should remain in london we are tired of his change kiss
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Barrysleek(m): 7:07am On Feb 05, 2017
No national protest and the return of our amiable President. wailers how market? #istandwithbuhari #istandwithNigeria #istandagainstcorruption

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by kabrud: 7:07am On Feb 05, 2017
bangging:
your wheel chair president right?

See them, from being dead to wheelchair. Lies and propaganda everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by sekundosekundo: 7:08am On Feb 05, 2017
Onyekwelu7:
watz ur business
Check my profile for that.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by pmc01(m): 7:09am On Feb 05, 2017
He can die in a plane crash for all I care. I have never been more angry with the useless government than now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by deolu2000(m): 7:12am On Feb 05, 2017
Even civil servants or those wt the organised private firms are entitled to 1mnth annual leave, so if PMB decides to us his own in bits thats no qualm. But wait ooo, why are they always renovating Aso rock villa? I am begining to think that some ppl specially get their national cake frm this unnecessary renovation wrks at the villa.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Daddybright1986(m): 7:14am On Feb 05, 2017
Coming to imposes more hardships on its citizens, PMB pls forgive Nigeria and make life easy for us bikonu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by winningwinner(m): 7:15am On Feb 05, 2017
The report is not authenticated by any Presidential spokesperson, the punch reporter saw workers repainting a house and he presumed and made up the story. Before noon, they will deny it. But I want the president back for real!
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by focus7: 7:18am On Feb 05, 2017
emeijeh:
Resumes on Monday to join in our protest against his govt grin

#istandwith2baba
What about you?
I guess you are going to be standing alone this time, cos 2baba has left you and move forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by danielenyinka(m): 7:20am On Feb 05, 2017
Nigerians are watching na
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by thonyrule(m): 7:26am On Feb 05, 2017
Onyekwelu7:
watz ur business
can you imagine a Nigerian asking his fellow Nigerian what his business is?
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by mario383: 7:27am On Feb 05, 2017
kabrud:
Children of 8 will not sleep tonight. Right now, they are like
Una don change name? Una nor be apc again? Lets wait
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by kabrud: 7:28am On Feb 05, 2017
mario383:
Una don change name? Una nor be apc again? Lets wait

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by KLWL(m): 7:29am On Feb 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
We are waiting sir. All our enemies shall be put to shame.

Here are some images to remind those who call you a dictator, for "threatening tuface" into submission, what a "demonstration/protest loving president" their hero was.

From tambuwal, the Number Four citizen of the country being teargased to the streets of Ojota being flooded by the army, all because those people dared to exercise their freedoms... Yet he is a "hero of democracy".

we live in a funny country.

Never mind their hypocrisy tendencies. They are still pained by the outcome of last geneal election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Papasland21: 7:30am On Feb 05, 2017
emeijeh:
Resumes on Monday to join in our protest against his govt grin

#istandwith2baba
What about you?

U never hear, Tubaba is no longer standing but sleeping, so u are standing alone bro. tongue
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by ebigberi: 7:31am On Feb 05, 2017
Nazacent:
Whether he is dead or alive, Nigeria condition will still remain the same. Abeg they should just sneak him in. Anytime I see him I see our economy, they look alike
ok
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by juman(m): 7:34am On Feb 05, 2017
Hiss.

Nonsense set of people.

They have nothing to offer nigerians
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by 7lives: 7:35am On Feb 05, 2017
kabrud:
Children of 8 will not sleep tonight. Right now, they are like

No peace for the wicked, dem go be like upon as take mouth kill this man, he still refuse to die.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by semyman: 7:36am On Feb 05, 2017
izzou:
cheesy

Sarrki, thy paymaster has arrived.
But why London always? Three visits in a year only to London?
e concign u?
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by aloziedaya(m): 7:38am On Feb 05, 2017
Until I see him arrive idonbelivit.

We are watching the drama unfold.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Princedapace(m): 7:39am On Feb 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
We are waiting sir. All our enemies shall be put to shame.

Here are some images to remind those who call you a dictator, for "threatening tuface" into submission, what a "demonstration/protest loving president" their hero was.

From tambuwal, the Number Four citizen of the country being teargased to the streets of Ojota being flooded by the army, all because those people dared to exercise their freedoms... Yet he is a "hero of democracy".

we live in a funny country.

You are really funny.. Why did u vote for Buhari? Nigerian youths are sick.. So u voted buhari to continue where GEJ stopped.. Guy, I swear, if I fit see u for real life and u talk this trash, I fit break bottle for u head.. We should continue to live like this? What nonsense.. U voted GEJ out becus u promised us a better doings.. Now ur pay master is doing the same thing u used to vote out GEJ and u are justifying it... Thunder visit u.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by BLACKCHARGER(m): 7:41am On Feb 05, 2017
Onyekwelu7:
watz ur business

He's our fvckin president.. That's his business
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by izzou(m): 7:42am On Feb 05, 2017
semyman:
e concign u?

You are dumb

Have a nice day

cool
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 05, 2017
SubtleFRED:
President that cannot die for his country.

Is that one a President? angry
U have said it all.
May God bless u
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by semyman: 7:43am On Feb 05, 2017
GloriaNino:
The beast is back cry
May your grand children tell u same in your old age, ameeeen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him / Emmanuel Ikechukwu, RCCG Pastor, Declares For Presidency Under Obasanjo’s ADC / Gov Okorocha Commissions Shoprite In Owerri (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.