Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,200 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday (41860 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Tarzaa(m): 7:45am On Feb 05, 2017
When men are not God!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by matomoh: 7:45am On Feb 05, 2017
pple carrying rumours his death, will think it is his goast that is coming.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 05, 2017
The most useless ever ruleth!
I wish i wasted my vote on a cockroach instead of this redundant vulture!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by semyman: 7:47am On Feb 05, 2017
oringobiafra:
the old rag never wan die this man self na collect devil. up biafraaaaaaa up ipob.
He is coming to clear the reminants of IPOB where u belong, take cover if u can
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 05, 2017
chronique:
He is better off away cos his presence is useless to us.
Of course, you have your heros; Ibori, Fayose, Nnamdi Kanu and FFK.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Endtimesmith(m): 7:50am On Feb 05, 2017
Tuface,you fall my hand,now l am going to be faceless tomorrow..... #whatanationcallednaija
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by muffyt05: 7:53am On Feb 05, 2017
emeijeh:
Resumes on Monday to join in our protest against his govt grin

#istandwith2baba
What about you?

2baba self cannot stand for himself right now,he's sitting all alone now. Abi you never hear the latest?
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by abu12: 7:56am On Feb 05, 2017
#ISTANDWITHBLACKFACE#

2FACE IS AN ILLITERATE

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by semyman: 7:56am On Feb 05, 2017
Ganiyat72:
And some brainless zombie will believe that their walking copse presidiotbuhari will return today? Smh

A zombie will always be a zombie, no matter what
products of baby factory flooding the thread
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Sallam01(m): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2017
I wish him safe trip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by semyman: 7:59am On Feb 05, 2017
pmc01:
He can die in a plane crash for all I care. I have never been more angry with the useless government than now.
baby factory product spotted
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Omonoba1: 8:03am On Feb 05, 2017
emeijeh:
Resumes on Monday to join in our protest against his govt grin

#istandwith2baba
What about you?
2baba ain't standing with you bro. grin
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by emyibe(m): 8:06am On Feb 05, 2017
SubtleFRED:
President that cannot die for his country.

Is that one a President? angry
grin grin ;( grin
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by semyman: 8:07am On Feb 05, 2017
izzou:

You are dumb

Have a nice day

cool
you are deaf and dumb, go to hell
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 05, 2017
Finally I smoked Ethiopian weed for the first time and nothing happened to me!! Merry Xmas to u and as we enter this 2014 we shall all see 2011 ..and also protest together in 2012. Happy Sunday.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by semyman: 8:14am On Feb 05, 2017
izzou:

You are dumb

Have a nice day

cool
Orzuuor, Adeke, Amakor
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 05, 2017
thuggCheetah:

Make we dey watch na grin
and they said lie Muhammed is abt to drop another bomb as toreason why durllard will not return yet, finger crossed, say na today? We r waiting
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by yinkslinks(m): 8:38am On Feb 05, 2017
Hope he still have his bura intact? grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by dparis: 8:44am On Feb 05, 2017
Let just wait to received our president.... If he didt show up I reserved my comment.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by gawu1: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2017
SubtleFRED:

Where was your father during the civil war?
If your father was not coward enough by hiding in that forest near mbase, at least he would have killed Buhari and we would not have him now as president.
Go home and blame your father.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by chronique(m): 8:57am On Feb 05, 2017
kITATITA:

Of course, you have your heros; Ibori, Fayose, Nnamdi Kanu and FFK.

You don't have to be senseless. I am more or less concerned about the people you listed their names there. The only thing I like about fayose is the fact that he stands up to defend his people from Fulani herdsmen, and the fact that he doesn't keep quiet when tyrant buhari does his nonsense. Same goes for ffk.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by castrokins(m): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2017
Even To Paint Outside Office, Na Julius Berger.

Headache - UK
Ear - UK
Vacation - UK

Talk About A Man Who's Zero Regard For Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by emafa(m): 9:23am On Feb 05, 2017
SubtleFRED:

Chai broz...You no get chill o. You want our president to die abi? it's your own president that will die!!
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 05, 2017
Our President will be back INSHAALLAH,Haters Go to Hell!!!
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 05, 2017
Our President will be back INSHAALLAH,Haters go to Hell!!
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Wristler: 9:57am On Feb 05, 2017
SubtleFRED:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 05, 2017
Our President will be back INSHAALLAH,Haters go to Hell!!!
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by multicolored(f): 10:06am On Feb 05, 2017
Safe journey.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 05, 2017
SubtleFRED:

haha! You"re very wicked! grin
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by autonomous22: 11:09am On Feb 05, 2017
ybalogs:
Our President is now recharged. I'm sure he must have learnt a thing or two from his vacation. I just pray He makes the right decisions to turn our dwindling economy around. Welcome Baba. #IstandwithBuhari .

Kip standing with buhari, till one day u will fall down with him ....Rubbish
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by pword: 11:12am On Feb 05, 2017
emmaliveth10:
He should just return and take us back to where we were before... We no need him change again!

I reject it in Jesus name,I hope and pray he take us forward because we don't need to go back to Egypt. I won't go back there with u only u will...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday by ogunsj: 11:17am On Feb 05, 2017
[quote author=gists post=53429348][/quote] una don start with una fake news ooo. Femi Adeshina said the president is expected back on the 6th of Feb. if enemies of Nigeria non see am on Sunday dem go start their normal wailing again ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? / Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.