Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W (30705 Views)

MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate / Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) / Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by 0b10010011: 8:19am On Feb 05, 2017
grin grin grin

Fayose is not normal! He is a cosmetic governor!

Nothing happens in his state outside him seeking cheap public attention.

I just don't know how a motor park tout became th Governor of the "Fountain of knowledge"

It's still inexplicable. He definitely wasnt the best and certainly not among the least options.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by ConstitutedNiqa(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2017
Anticorruption:

undecided undecided undecided

worst state in south west in Nigeria
I think Osun too deserved a chance to compete for that honour
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by chrisblack1234: 8:24am On Feb 05, 2017
I don't know y u just too noisy, I tot I like u but u just like dem..country that can't even pay salary, u saying they should increase allowee from 15k to 50k..u are just too stubborn fayose..u just like boko haram on buhari's neck..think before u talk, don't talk before u think..I respect u sir, u are my mentor..
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by stinggy(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2017
vedaxcool:

How would he know
He must be one of those airheads literring NL cry
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by southpole: 8:28am On Feb 05, 2017
DoctorJosh:
But what he said is true, when FG made it 19800 the naira to dollar was N150. But now it's more than double and prices have hiked even cost of living. Yet the 19800 is still constant, how do corpers cope.
Everything dollar has gone up, what do you need dollar for? the dollar went up not because the naira is weak but because we refused to produce enough goods and services for export.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by 0b10010011: 8:33am On Feb 05, 2017
A lot of people don swear for the Mofo already!

My curse will have no use.....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by Mouthgag: 8:36am On Feb 05, 2017
ademega:
They gave him back in his own coin
grin

Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 05, 2017
ConstitutedNiqa:

I don't think Abia state governor act as if corpers don't exist and then rent them to carry playcards glorifying him in rallies.

You don't know Abia State then.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by ConstitutedNiqa(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2017
mrdashing10:

You don't know Abia State then.
I guess so.
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by Atioatyap(m): 8:58am On Feb 05, 2017
I think Fayose is big mistake in Ekiti and Nigeria in general. He always like to gain cheap popularity through d media, to convince people he is on their side. Let him complete d balance, then FG will pick challenge. Yeye man.
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by wizjid69: 9:20am On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Fayose is an interesting person.

Fayose and Trump both suffer from the same syndrome, and that is the need to feel loved by all means by the populace, hence the need to display some undignified things in public, so as to be accepted.

Fayose has gone from cutting and eating Kpomo in Public, to dancing with Native hunters. From going about sharing Rice himself, to eating Amala at the roadside Buka, and now he has graduated to "SHORTING" Corpers rations via eating their Soup. And i am suspecting that the Soup was cooked by an Eastern Lady, and it tasted so good which made Fayose started running his mouth by saying the Govt should pay Corpers 50k.

Talk of an Egusi Soup that made a Governor lose his senses.

Meanwhile, he is owing everybody in his State. From teachers, to Doctors and even the Corpers that he refused to release their stipends to. Ekiti State is the definition of a " ONCE CHANCE" State.

He is insane. People need to ignore him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:

Talk of an Egusi Soup that made a Governor lose his sense.
The same way Fayose's supporters, who voted for him, lost their senses after collecting food packages from him during his campaigns.

It seems the Governor and his fans have a penchant for 'stomach infrastructure'.

P.S.: Still expecting your response, sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 05, 2017
bruda oni inokuno. ase eyin nimo fijor
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by benuejosh: 10:09am On Feb 05, 2017
ConstitutedNiqa:
This is a guy that always talks the talk, but when it's time to walk the walk: he talks the talks the more. Ekiti is the worst state anybody could be posted to for his/her NYSC.
currently serving in Ekiti state and i tell you it's pathetic. That man is just a clown.
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:

Fayose and Trump both suffer from the same syndrome, and that is the need to feel loved by all means by the populace, hence the need to display some undignified things in public, so as to be accepted.

Fayose has gone from cutting and eating Kpomo in Public, to dancing with Native hunters. From going about sharing Rice himself, to eating Amala at the roadside Buka, and now he has graduated to "SHORTING" Corpers rations via eating their Soup. And i am suspecting that the Soup was cooked by an Eastern Lady, and it tasted so good which made Fayose started running his mouth by saying the Govt should pay Corpers 50k.

Meanwhile, he is owing everybody in his State. From teachers, to Doctors and even the Corpers that he refused to release their stipends to. Ekiti State is the definition of a " ONCE CHANCE" State.

oh my God u just finish this man. lolzz

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by benuejosh: 10:16am On Feb 05, 2017
DoctorJosh:
But what he said is true, when FG made it 19800 the naira to dollar was N150. But now it's more than double and prices have hiked even cost of living. Yet the 19800 is still constant, how do corpers cope.
he should also replicate that in his state. For the records, that man doesn't pay a dime to corpers serving in his state. come to ekiti and see the Way corpers are suffering. what's his own contribution to corpers welfare in his own state. Ekiti state is pathetic. at my PPA the workers here will be asking a fellow corper for money simply because they have not been paid for months. His ideal is nice but he should do his part before complaining or advocating for an Increment in the welfare package of corpers. He's with Sin so he shouldn't cast the first stone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by benuejosh: 10:18am On Feb 05, 2017
sabi99:
Imagine if ds 50K corper allowee is implemented, e go gv guys a positive ginger to graduate from school sharp sharp enta camp. Even doz wey dey extra year go jack lyk mad clear der papers sharpaly to go for nysc. Abeg make fg just gv ds a try.
Nice ideal but himself he doesn't pay corpers a dime in his very state. serving in Ekiti state presently and it's been horrible.
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by akfeas(m): 10:22am On Feb 05, 2017
Ekiti State government began owing batch Ek/13c . It was 50k. They promised to pay into our respective bank accounts .
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by ConstitutedNiqa(m): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2017
benuejosh:

currently serving in Ekiti state and i tell you it's pathetic. That man is just a clown.
I served there too and there was no day I did not regret not attempting for relocation while I had the chance in camp
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by rrikado(m): 10:53am On Feb 05, 2017
we should not listen to d useless brainless gov.
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:

I disagree with your last statement, Ekiti is not a one chance state, Ekiti state entered one chance bus- that is Fayose

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by Suntzung: 11:37am On Feb 05, 2017
USELESS ANIMAL GOVERNOR
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by sabi99(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2017
benuejosh:

Nice ideal but himself he doesn't pay corpers a dime in his very state. serving in Ekiti state presently and it's been horrible.
that's d irony of d whole stuff.
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by Iamwrath: 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
Looks like the bra covering tthe eyes of wailers has been removed

hhahahahahh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by topsam1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
RealityShot:
Ekiti-state is among the 5 states that get the lowest federal allocations..
But surely he can improve internally generated revenue
Agreed, but does he use the little allocation from FG for?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
Twitter govnor, I hope u know policies cannot be made from mere Twitter post?
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by mayoor15(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
chrisblack1234:
I don't know y u just too noisy, I tot I like u but u just like dem..country that can't even pay salary, u saying they should increase allowee from 15k to 50k..u are just too stubborn fayose..u just like boko haram on buhari's neck..think before u talk, don't talk before u think..I respect u sir, u are my mentor..
Really, fayose your mentor, I rest my case
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by Lorddominic(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Its hightime Nigerians stopped taking dis man serious.... Imagine, dis stupid Osokomole has totally forgottn dat corpers in his state are entitled to N5000/mth.... Ask him d last time he visited Ise Emure NYSC camp...he always dodge d wrath of Corpers by sendn d Commissioner for Youth to represent him on official matters regardn NYSC...he's nt qualified to bring up dis allawee increment issue,..
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by TaiKuun(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Eleriibu leleyi now
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by dammysmalz: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Fayose own too much sef..... U owing me State Allowance too, ordinary 5k/month ..u unable to pay..October 2014 Batch C....Both State /federal Govt Una be the same...
Re: Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W by billyG(m): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
why cnt this foolish man pay civil servants in his state #50k 1st b4 he remove d specks in corper's eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel / Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract / Tony Momoh: "If Fulanis Are Killers, Igbos Are Armed Robbers, Yorubas 419ners"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.