Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Burial Photos Of Ghanaian Woman And Her Three Children Who Died In Fire Incident - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Burial Photos Of Ghanaian Woman And Her Three Children Who Died In Fire Incident (25950 Views)

A Dead Ghanaian Electrician Decorated As An Electrician At His Burial (Photos) / 108th Birthday Of Ghanaian Woman With 10 Children, 50 Grandchildren, 47 Greatgra / Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Ghanaian Woman And Her Three Children Who Died In Fire Incident by missyadorable(f): 10:15am On Feb 05, 2017
favourmic:
Only God know how the husband we be behaving cos the pain we be too much kids and wife at the same times?

Heavenly Father please I beg you and pray in this 2017 every premature death over us and our family destroy them before they destroy us.....

Amen

Big deal?
He is a man,he can remarry and have kids again as soon as he wishes
Re: Burial Photos Of Ghanaian Woman And Her Three Children Who Died In Fire Incident by sexyeyes(f): 10:23am On Feb 05, 2017
Dis is sad, may there souls rip sad
Re: Burial Photos Of Ghanaian Woman And Her Three Children Who Died In Fire Incident by favourmic(m): 10:46am On Feb 05, 2017
missyadorable:

Big deal?
He is a man,he can remarry and have kids again as soon as he wishes

Are you okay? So becos he is a man how about his feeling and emotion? This issues don happen to someone I know going to 5yrs now the man is no longer him self anymore.......

Even if he remarry the memory of his kids and wife we stay for ever
Re: Burial Photos Of Ghanaian Woman And Her Three Children Who Died In Fire Incident by YaksonFCA(m): 10:47am On Feb 05, 2017
Sad. May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Burial Photos Of Ghanaian Woman And Her Three Children Who Died In Fire Incident by favourmic(m): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Two face is an idiot. I knew it all along. It is too good to be true. His name says it all. He is a two faced idiot. He speaks through his nose. Why did he cancel the protest in the very last hour. God strike this two faced son of a bitch to death. I talk am

Bro are you okay? I no think you well o, are we talking about 2 face here?
Re: Burial Photos Of Ghanaian Woman And Her Three Children Who Died In Fire Incident by missyadorable(f): 10:58am On Feb 05, 2017
favourmic:

Are you okay? So becos he is a man how about his feeling and emotion? This issues don happen to someone I know going to 5yrs now the man is no longer him self anymore.......

Even if he remarry the memory of his kids and wife we stay for ever

Lol.Men have made us to believe they don't have feelings or emotions,they are super humans.Whats the value of a wife? When a man can marry as many as he wants at anytime? And have new kids? Leave plenty talk! Any man who feels bad or mourns his wife's death is mad! Very stewpid man!! Kids? Impregnate 3 women,in 9 months,he will have 3 kids or more.
Re: Burial Photos Of Ghanaian Woman And Her Three Children Who Died In Fire Incident by favourmic(m): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2017
missyadorable:

Lol.Men have made us to believe they don't have feelings or emotions,they are super humans.Whats the value of a wife? When a man can marry as many as he wants at anytime? And have new kids? Leave plenty talk! Any man who feels bad or mourns his wife's death is mad! Very stewpid man!! Kids? Impregnate 3 women,in 9 months,he will have 3 kids or more.

Can someone help me check this lady health status over their? (GOD FORBID) Are you telling me if your mom die and your father mourns her he Is MAD and stepped? Or maybe you fall into wrong man that why you sound like this....
Re: Burial Photos Of Ghanaian Woman And Her Three Children Who Died In Fire Incident by OLUARTS: 11:41am On Feb 05, 2017
Liff Is Ironical In Nature, Sha! RIP.
Re: Burial Photos Of Ghanaian Woman And Her Three Children Who Died In Fire Incident by systemz(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2017
Life sef!
Re: Burial Photos Of Ghanaian Woman And Her Three Children Who Died In Fire Incident by OLUARTS: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2017
R U Insane? Put Urseif In D Man's Shoe Guy.
Re: Burial Photos Of Ghanaian Woman And Her Three Children Who Died In Fire Incident by missyadorable(f): 11:53am On Feb 05, 2017
favourmic:

Can someone help me check this lady health status over their? (GOD FORBID) Are you telling me if your mom die and your father mourns her he Is MAD and stepped? Or maybe you fall into wrong man that why you sound like this....

My father is and remains a typical man,no pretending! Why will he mourn her? You mourn the loss of what you love.And men don't love women,at least not their wives.i see the way men treat their wives, the stories on nairaland,the response of most guys here.All shows how much men generally hate women and work hard to treat them badly!
Health wise, I am 100% sound
Re: Burial Photos Of Ghanaian Woman And Her Three Children Who Died In Fire Incident by ebruceSk: 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
Sad! Sad! Sad! Story RIP.
Re: Burial Photos Of Ghanaian Woman And Her Three Children Who Died In Fire Incident by favourmic(m): 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
missyadorable:

My father is and remains a typical man,no pretending! Why will he mourn her? You mourn the loss of what you love.And men don't love women,at least not their wives.i see the way men treat their wives, the stories on nairaland,the response of most guys here.All shows how much men generally hate women and work hard to treat them badly!
Health wise, I am 100% sound

you reading stories online does not means their stories we be same with yours, my dear sister when it's comes to love or marriage do not rush chose wisely may be you fall into wrong man or guys always treat you bad that why you sounds like that, when the right man comes he we even die for you... Lolz
Re: Burial Photos Of Ghanaian Woman And Her Three Children Who Died In Fire Incident by missyadorable(f): 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
favourmic:

you reading stories online does not means their stories we be same with yours, my dear sister when it's comes to love or marriage do not rush chose wisely may be you fall into wrong man or guys always treat you bad that why you sounds like that, when the right man comes he we even die for you... Lolz

Lol.Thanks for your advise.Am married with a baby.And I know my husband doesnt,wont,cant love me.If I die today,he won't mourn.Just to remarry asap n life continues
Re: Burial Photos Of Ghanaian Woman And Her Three Children Who Died In Fire Incident by no1madman(m): 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
I think say na buhari. .i be wan pop champagne. .
Re: Burial Photos Of Ghanaian Woman And Her Three Children Who Died In Fire Incident by favourmic(m): 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
missyadorable:

Lol.Thanks for your advise.Am married with a baby.And I know my husband doesnt,wont,cant love me.If I die today,he won't mourn.Just to remarry asap n life continues

Is that why you keep saying bad things about men? May be you fall into wrong hand, also your husband might love you may be you stop doing what he love most about you.
Re: Burial Photos Of Ghanaian Woman And Her Three Children Who Died In Fire Incident by Alvinnado(m): 12:45am On Feb 06, 2017
rip to the dead

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grandma Melts Hearts With Her Dance Moves At A Wedding Reception In Iganmu, Lag / 2019 Future Awards Africa Winners (Full List) / Today's Date - 22.02.2022 : a Palindrome & Ambigram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.