Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

The Jewish Feast Of Hannukah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Jewish Feast Of Hannukah (582 Views)

Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket / Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jewish Feast Of Hannukah by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2009
I have always wondered why the jews celebrate the hanukah yet exclude the books of macabees from their canon,does it not amount to hypocrisy ?

for the benefit of those who does not know about the hanukah see the link below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanukkah
Re: The Jewish Feast Of Hannukah by jagunlabi(m): 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2009
Who cares?I mean, who really gives a rat's ass?The jews can celebrate the feast of hannibal for all i care. cool
Re: The Jewish Feast Of Hannukah by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2009
Who cares?I mean, who really gives a rat's ass?The jews can celebrate the feast of hannibal for all i car

na who ask u ?
Re: The Jewish Feast Of Hannukah by jagunlabi(m): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2009
You did.

(1) (Reply)

Restoration 2010! God Is Set For Us. / What Romantic Expressions Will U Show To Yr Finance, That Is Not Sin / Independent Fundamental Baptists Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.