Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended (59685 Views)

One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite / Xenophobia: Criminals Burn Police Van at Shoprite Osapa Mall, Lekki / Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended by ademusiwa2r: 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
[size = 18pt]
It is the duty of the army to pick and treat civilian and take them to government hospital [/size]

The problem is, even while the army train doctors and the medical corps. The military only provide training, guns, tanks, etc for its men.

It is the duty of state to provide other services to the military.
If the state have a problem in their equipment or vehicle been stolen or taken away. You are expected to write your name
Like in the case of Ali Abu

army response Lagos or Edo or Kwara,Sokoto, IMO, Akwas ibom etc on the vehicle

If Ondo state does not provide airforce base, it means youth group. Ondo state people have to move to other state to join the airforce or navy.. because Ondo state have failed to build airforce and navy facilities in Ondo state

The same for osun or oyo or Ogun or Kwara or kogi.

You suppose to have colleges of defense/military studies and colleges of police studies in your universities

The military and the police is the largest employer with over 1 million
Re: Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
mccoy47:
The country we live in. I won't be surprised if a pastor drove past that to his church(business center) to preach(hustle)

#Sad indeed
wetin concern pastor for this one now eh. Some people eh
Re: Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
your title is wrong bro. I thought tuface defended the police for the hit and run
Re: Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended by tianshie(m): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
An Indian doctor who attended to me once in Lagos told me: "The 'force' in Nigeria Police Force stands for the aggressive way they snatch money from citizens." That's all anybody needs to know about the Nigeria Police.

1 Like

Re: Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended by bestpunterever: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
I lost hope on nigeria, dis country need to start afresh(split)
Re: Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended by Joiceee(f): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
mccoy47:
The country we live in. I won't be surprised if a pastor drove past that to his church(business center) to preach(hustle)

#Sad indeed
why bringing pastor into this? May GOD save your soul
Re: Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended by mccoy47(m): 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
Joiceee:
why bringing pastor into this? May GOD save your soul
Amen!
And may u be emancipated from mental slavery!
Re: Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended by humblemikel(f): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
cummando:
How are we so sure its the police in the vehicle?
It could be anybody!!!! This is 9ja
shut ur trap
Re: Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended by humblemikel(f): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
cummando:
How are we so sure its the police in the vehicle?
It could be anybody!!!! This is 9ja
shut ur trap ogoro
Re: Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
humblemikel:

shut ur trap ogoro
A lady with a bad mouth
Better don't waste your skills here
Go use it on bihari.
Imagine one place without the police
We go see which phone you go dey use check nairaland
Uncouth Mameluke
Re: Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
Emac34:
through Buhari
Lmoa smiley
Re: Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended by sizzlers(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Infact this country does not qualify to be a "zoo" atleast there are orderliness in the zoo, the country is an EVIL FOREST
Re: Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended by mikolo80: 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Kolababe:
This is a sad video to watch. A man was a victim of a hit and run accident somewhere in Lagos yesterday. Usually Nigerians are scared of helping in such incidents because they fear the case might be turned against them afterwards. But for a police van to drive past such a man who desperately needs help is quite sad. Watch the video which was shared by OAP Do2dtun. According to what the OAP wrote:

This happened this night. Hit and Run. Nobody go wait!... This is a typical example of what a good number of people are, in this country. If I relate this to the @official2baba cancelled protest, this is an example of what will happen if something bad happens, people will pass, castigate you and change mouth, even police no go help you instead they will catch you. Naija we are not loyal, we hate the truth, we can't help each other and when someone decides to do something unprecedented, we won't help instead, we criticize and we can't do one thing good when we have the chance. Tuface, did the right thing. We are the hardest people to fight for. Believe that!

Watch the video>> http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/video-police-van-drives-past-hit-and.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKeTOlltFGY
so what do you want them to do exactly
Re: Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended by melow: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
and u d poster taking video nd pix to make news wit on nairaland are u not guilty as well? y do we like shifting blames to others?
Re: Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Emac34:
through Buhari
grin grin grin
The statement didn't come from me sha.
Be careful with what you say in this administration o. Heard people are disappearing.
Re: Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended by Emac34: 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
thornapple:

grin grin grin
The statement didn't come from me sha.
Be careful with what you say in this administration o. Heard people are disappearing.
I concur coolcool

Re: Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Emac34:
I concur coolcool
Thanks. God's doing.
Re: Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended by iukpe: 12:21am On Feb 06, 2017
They were not posted there na.
Re: Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended by cybriz82(m): 12:31am On Feb 06, 2017
DonCortino:

Did u read d right up at all?

nah i only read from d left up.
Re: Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended by cybriz82(m): 12:34am On Feb 06, 2017
subtlemee:

Camera is not a means of transportation

yes but did he do? what z wrong with emergency number? or shey d fone na for camera only? him wey dey yab police waz did he do?
Re: Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
[
Re: Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended by ekojoe(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
bestpunterever:
I lost hope on nigeria, dis country need to start afresh(split)
It is your father that needs to restart...
Yoruba bastard
Re: Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended by bestpunterever: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
ekojoe:

It is your father that needs to restart...
Yoruba bastard
ure pained and depressed, u shall know no peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) / EFCC Arraigns Two For Internet Scam / Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.