Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State (59713 Views)

Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) / 13-year-old JSS2 Student Commits Suicide In Parent's Chicken Pen In Makurdi / Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 7:45am On Sep 15, 2016
See Earlier Thread https://www.nairaland.com/3347493/jss-2-student-commits-suicide

Jessica Beer a Junior Secondary School (JSS) II student of Gyegeh Memorial College Logo1 , Makurdi, Benue state, allegedly committed suicide after her boyfriend simply identified as Labi, a pork meat seller at Wurukum Market in Makurdi the state capital, impregnated and abandoned her and then impregnated another girl.‎

According to insiders, Jessica was so devastated by the development that she drank a poisonous substance and was rushed to a hospital in Akpehe where doctors confirmed her dead on arrival.

http://www.petalsblog.com/2016/09/photo-of-jss-2-student-who-committed.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by fuckpro: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2016
This girl life was in for a long ting
[b][/b]she was christen with alcohol tag to her name
She obviously had something for the bottles since that's how she chose to go
The drinking went from physical to emotional since she was made love drunk
Any power that is using the knowledge of a faulty foundation to attack us receive the thunder and judgement of God now in Jesus name

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by RealJaneDoe: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2016
That does not look like a jss2 at all

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by aysnoopy(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2016
idiot. see as she dey look like buhari dog. old foul. abeg, na weytin u need be that. the guy still on on earth dey flex. but to be honest, this girl too old to be in j.s 2 o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by SMARTKOSSY: 8:22am On Sep 15, 2016
Ripieces
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by raphieMontella: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2016
jss2?? Fat lie

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by soberdrunk(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2016
angry EH YAH!!! You guys will not understand........... Love makes a man/woman do crazy things *dodges rotten plantain*! I feel her pain, i remember one time i kept 4 bottles of gulder in my freezer for a quick chill and i mistakenly slept off, when i woke up and discovered my four bottles had exploded, i nearly commited suicide, the heart wants what the heart wants.......... angry angry Rip young lady........

16 Likes

Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by justicejay(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2016
That awkward moment when you're reading this
comment to find an awkward moment but there
isn't any, and still you're reading this comment
and you're starting to realise it says nothing
important and you just wasted a couple of
seconds of your life but you're still reading and
you don't even know why. That's awkward... You
should give me a like for wasting your time.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by Dshocker(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2016
#PorkMeatSeller #Impregnated #ImpregnatedAnother #Dick #Death #SecondarySchoolGirl #Disappointed...Only God will judge her case.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by DePartfinder: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2016
if this is true, she's really sick
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by BABANGBALI: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2016
Benue people especially I domain girls no dey joke with preek
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2016
Jss2?? Why you lying?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by ELgordo(m): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2016
TROLLS EVERYWHERE!!!
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by amazzinggrace(f): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2016
Suicide is hardly ever just suicide. Here's someone who lives in a third world environment with literally nothing to look forward to and then she falls in love and makes the mistake of not keeping anything of herself that would give that the power to stand if the person she depends on fails. Emotional weakness is a great disadvantage. Good luck to her in her next life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by Olulinks(m): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2016
raphieMontella:
jss2?? Fat lie
I did my NYSC in that part of the world, dem dey old for class nor be small.

16 Likes

Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by lovediehatelive(m): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2016
awww... such beauty! Teenagers at such age can do anything for love... it's so painful she left this way cry
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by seunayantokun(m): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2016
Some spiritual manipulation was involved. This is the world that lies in wickedness.
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by ChuzzyBlog: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2016
Too Big for JSS 2
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2016
This is so sad cry
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by zuby4real10(m): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2016
if I hear say she be j.s.s 2
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by NevetsIbot(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2016
justicejay:
That awkward moment when you're reading this
comment to find an awkward moment but there
isn't any, and still you're reading this comment
and you're starting to realise it says nothing
important and you just wasted a couple of
seconds of your life but you're still reading and
you don't even know why. That's awkward... You
should give me a like for wasting your time.
grin

14 Likes

Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by mfujah(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
That does not look like a jss2 at all
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Reminds me of my crazy ex girlfriend who once put a knife to her throat threatening to kill herself in my crib. I simply urged her to get it over with but only pleaded with her not to let her blood stain my precious rug. I told her that even if I go to jail for her death. When I finish serving my time, there will always be a woman wanting to be with me but her dreams and aspirations will be over by then due to a moment of madness.
She simply handed over the knife but not before loaning me a good hard kick to the balls (it still hurts) and we had good make up sex.

If you believe all that I wrote up there. I am very sure you will shout sai baba in 2019. Your gullibility is beyond redemption

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by BABANGBALI: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2016
DennisEche:

mumu tribal bigot spotted
your girls no eyes take eye see preek. For sey dem dey do fokn competition for Olympics na your people go dey represent Nigeria and gold is assured every year grin grin tongue
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by samtee37(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2016
R u kidding me... .. Jss 2?
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by Missmossy(f): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2016
Jeez!! What a terrible way to die angry all these teens and infatuation to the extent of suicide. Really bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by SweetJoystick(m): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2016
Smh boyfriend meat seller? No be even reputable work him dey do wey you commit suicide for....well RIP Jessica
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by sisisioge: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2016
Awww...can't help pitying her. Falling in love, or whatever name one chooses to call young love, is the most intense during the teenage years. It totally defiles logical reasoning. Now she's gone but left pain all over...bf might never ever dabble in matters of the heart again, her parents- poor people. It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) / Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. / Gunmen Attack Kaduna-abuja Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.