Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

'2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law (39254 Views)

Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos / Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo / Comedian Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwa" Looking Cute In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by Flexygist: 11:24am On Feb 05, 2017
Comedian, Seyi Law is not backing out of the planned protest scheduled for tomorrow despite the cancellation announced by 2face Idibia a few hours ago.

Seyi Law says, 'I am giving Nigerians the assurance that I will be at the stadium tomorrow. We have a right to our protest. I absolutely understand 2baba, but I am not backing out'.

See more of his tweets after the cut..

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/02/05/2face-has-cancelled-his-own-participation-not-my-own-comedian-seyi-law/

Lalasticlala

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by prolove22(m): 11:37am On Feb 05, 2017
2face na coward. that why fela's massage My people self dey fear too much� We fear for the thing we no see�We fear for the air around us�We fear to fight for freedom We fear to fight for liberty�We fear to fight for justice�We fear to fight for happiness�We always get reason to fear We no want die, we no want wound� We no want quench, we no want go�I get one child, mama dey for house�Papa dey for house, I want build house�I don build house, I no want quench�I want enjoy, I no want go, ah

252 Likes 24 Shares

Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by obidaddy: 11:40am On Feb 05, 2017
This one na man. Women don run since. grin

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by Brown14: 11:43am On Feb 05, 2017
He z correct...

2face is just one person after all.

Anybody can pick up leadership of the protest again.

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by Beremx(f): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2017
Thumbs up to Tuface, he has done his best. the government is afraid of the crowd he's gonna pull out. The clueless government knows they have failed woefully.

The purported protest alone has thrown the government off-balance.

Protest must go on with or without him.

177 Likes 16 Shares

Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by LesbianBoy(m): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2017
2face fvck up i swear!

He just missed a big opportunity to become a true legend! angry

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by Benevee: 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Now this is a real man

#istandwithseyilaw

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
I really like this. He's a man that believes in whatever course he sets his mind on.
Thumbs up Seyi.

57 Likes

Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by omenkaLives(m): 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
Exactly what i keep saying. Tuface isnt stopping anyone from protesting. He's backed down. Anyone still interested in marching can go right ahead and do so.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by ChuzzyBlog: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
Who start the matter say e don don, you no gree abi? Issokay o

Meanwhile

Is Buhari Back To Nigeria? Click Here To Find Out The Truth
Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by obembet(f): 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
If am privilege to be in position of 2 face today, I will not give up...

Nelson Mandela doesn't give up on SA.. Though his no more but SA can't forget him in a hurry

If you stand for this protest click like...

196 Likes 5 Shares

Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
Who the hell is Seyi Law? Sure he is cracking a joke here
Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by IsheriNorthGRA: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
Good
That's why his 2 faced undecided though

12 Likes

Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by donfemo(m): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
I am yet to hear of a revolutionary who is bothered about a mass action being hijacked,furthermore I am yet to know of any revolutionary whose thinking is about family..Please Mr Tuface,read more about Patrice Lumumba, Gani Fawehinmi, Fela Anikulapo and others of this hue..Discomfort is the hallmark of revolutionaries not comfort. If you can't compromise comfort ,then don't become a revolutionary. Just sing sing and sing and allow the real guys to plan and protest!!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by Mayydayy(m): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
:-XOk

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by laffwitmi: 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
#IStandWithBuhari

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by grrrhh(m): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
2face has done his bit, his liver has failed him and he has backed out
In every civil protest, there is only one golden rule
make a decision and stand by it
Before you make a decision, think it a thousand times but once you make it, you have to stand by it no matter the consequence. Ask Fela how many times he was thrown in jail, ask comrade Adams Oshiomole ( before he became governor), ask Gani Fawehinmi (of blessed memory). You don't need experience to lead a protest but you need balls to face the consequences.
I will still protest with or without tuface

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Assuming 2face did not endorse this protest, most of you would feel less concerned. 2face raised your conciousness to things you are suffering from but failed to admit.

If 2face had not endorsed this protest, Seyi law may not have participated.

2face lit the fire, someone else should carry the torch Biko.

All of you calling 2face coward would be afraid to talk when 2face begins to get persecuted. Everyone would be like....Let him carry his cross.. taar burunu pua.

For the first time, Nigeria matter just weak me.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by dayleke: 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Okay o
Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by Judolisco(m): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
No b only 2face na 2mouth yeye
Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by babyfaceafrica: 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
LesbianBoy:
2face fvck up i swear!

He just missed a big opportunity to become a true legend! angry
harp ko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by emeijeh(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
Can the protest just go on?
2façe fall our hand abeg

3 Likes

Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by wizkidblogger(f): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lolz
Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by powerfulsettingz: 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
Where was he before 2face made the decision?
Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by TrueHeart365(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
fvck that 2faced SOB.

pvssy niggaa thought he could be another fela with no ballz.

make i hear am sing anoda nonsense again.

this is why i like the ibos. knowing they'll be killed but still defy the zoo soldiers to air their views.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by princeonx: 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
I just no get why or how millions of una trusted a man named 2face. He's simply living up to his name

7 Likes

Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ok I will be there tomorrow @princeakin. Are u ready cheesy[center][/center] cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by Runaway: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
well said.
Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
Oya.............#I stand wit seyi law #I stand wit Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by Sisqoman(m): 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
Leed Us!

1 Like

Re: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law by GoGreenNaija: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
Na man you be

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself / BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) / Taye Currency Gives Zazoo Portable Money, Tells Him To Colect It Personally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.