Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo (23141 Views)

Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Ak47 Bum In New Adorable Photo / Comedian Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwa" Looking Cute In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
Comedian Seyi Law shared this adorable photo of himself and his lovely daughter, Tiwa.

He wrote:

'I couldn't mix this picture with others cos my baby was on a modelling P. Where are the agencies? She's sweet. ��������������'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/adorable-photo-of-comedian-seyi-law-and-daughter.html

L

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by Nne5: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
Wow this baby's grown.
This girl that the lunatic, kemi olunloyo bullied that year...

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
ogajaki:
the baby is too fat jor

Stop hating on that child.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by Joshmodest(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
This baby must have taken a litre of slim tea , she looked ten times this size last year

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by Simbaz(m): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
Fat black child of the forgotten world cry

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account
Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by Olodo24: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
I pray the baby will look better by the time she grows up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by tobtap: 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
father's daughter luv is unique ... cheers to them cool

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by ChygozD(m): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
This guy just dey too local.. Both hands with a watch

11 Likes

Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by naijapips02: 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
Joshmodest:
This baby must have taken a litre of slim tea , she looked ten times this size last year

She's still a child. She'd burn up the fat as she grows.

12 Likes

Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by kingDELE(m): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
how 1 person go wear two watches

11 Likes

Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by Radiant1020(f): 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Cute baby
Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by Kiddinpoh(m): 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ofutufete
Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by daddytime(m): 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
B
Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
He heed to kemi's advise.Good one.
Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by osemoses1234(m): 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
ChygozD:
international man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by azimibraun: 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
osemoses1234:
international man
Word kole ye wo.
Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
Black is beautiful
Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by sirusX(m): 12:31am On Oct 16, 2018
ChygozD:

kingDELE:
how 1 person go wear two watches

Seems like something a child would do to a father as part of helping daddy dress up...and if you're in that position, you might have to wear it that way

7 Likes

Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 4:02am On Oct 16, 2018
grin make this omo dudu go dey wear yoruba native abeg...swag no fit am
Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by surveyProf(m): 4:15am On Oct 16, 2018
Simbaz:

U again. With a different handle, u want to buy google AdSense account again? shocked hope it's not wat I am thinking, day u are into....
Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by Dynamiceagle(f): 4:44am On Oct 16, 2018
Simbaz:
you want to buy AdSense account with your fish brain
Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by hightempo(m): 5:15am On Oct 16, 2018
K

Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by omoiyalayi(m): 5:49am On Oct 16, 2018
Nice

But why hin no dey share d pic of his wife too na only hin daughter hin dey share d pic Abi hin wife no dey exist
Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by Burgerlomo: 6:05am On Oct 16, 2018
Beautiful cool
Re: Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo by GreatDagon(m): 6:57am On Oct 16, 2018
correct man... Osere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isreal DMW: I Can Take A Bullet For Davido, I Will Die If I Don't (Video) / Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings / Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.