Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up. Part 2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up. Part 2 (711 Views)

How Oba Of Benin Messed Up ! / How Jonathan Messed Up His Re-election / Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up. Part 2 by obiageIi(f): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2017
So the protest got messed up in the end (chuckles). The average Nigerian is/has an empty head, i create a thread few days ago on how we are about to loose a golden oppurtunity to make a statement to the ruling class from local to aso rock, from baracks to formations. We are not deep thinkers, we are blind senseless followers. Just as we fell for the guy without shoes, we fell for fake change, we were about to march without asking questions.
Tuface was dumb enough to allow himself get used by a group selling an idea he knows nothing about (little wonder he chickened out effortlessly.

The mistake:
You dont annouce a protest against a serving government in nigeria, IT WILL BE CRUSHED. In 2012, the protest started as anti fuel price hike but the moment it transformed to gej out, soldiers we deployed because the government saw it as being sponsored. Tuface should have annouced this as an anti Apc and Pdp protest.

Optimism:
I hope someone takes the mantle where tuface left it, i was hoping by now all other celebrity would have insisted they would continue with the protest, this will probably bring 2face in tomorrow morning (who EIE epp). (EiE mercy abang and co lost out to red media in the 2015 elections, they want a payback with this protest.)

Conclusion:
Our youth and yoots should get their acts together, learn to think deep and be strategic in there planned actions going forward.

Forgive my english
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up. Part 2 by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2017
Np; Maroon 5- Animals.
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up. Part 2 by babyfaceafrica: 11:56am On Feb 05, 2017
Noted
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up. Part 2 by cktheluckyman: 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Why don't you wait until after tomorrow.FYI the fuel subsidy protest of 2012 was preannounced. That is the differences between a PHD and NEPA bill certificate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up. Part 2 by Firefire(m): 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Story for the gods...

Buhary till 2034, baba carry-go.

Sai Barber!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up. Part 2 by obiageIi(f): 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
cktheluckyman:
Why don't you wait until after tomorrow before you start gloating

obiageIi:
The average Nigerian is/has an empty head,
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up. Part 2 by Eazybay(m): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Dis op my take had always been Nigerians deserve dis!! Why do u think 2face was NOT paid to back down, buh u feel he was paid to protest Well just like I advised NLC last yr to take money and 4gt diz dumb Nigerians, NLC listened and after taking bribe 4got about salary increase. Exactly same advice I gave to 2face, 4get diz ppl, dey nid 2 suffer more!

2face double ur hustle, show dem ur money on IG so d op can hail u some more!!

#SaiBaba
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up. Part 2 by obiageIi(f): 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
Eazybay:
Dis op my take had always been Nigerians deserve dis!! Why do u think 2face was NOT paid to back down, buh u feel he was paid to protest Well just like I advised NLC last yr to take money and 4gt diz dumb Nigerians, NLC listened and after taking bribe 4got about salary increase. Exactly same advice I gave to 2face, 4get diz ppl, dey nid 2 suffer more!

2face double ur hustle, show dem ur money on IG so d op can hail u some more!!

#SaiBaba
Interesting post
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up. Part 2 by obiageIi(f): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
Firefire:
Story for the gods...

Buhary till 2034, baba carry-go.

Sai Barber!
Smh
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up. Part 2 by dunkem21(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Let us all join the I stand with Buhari rally according to the OP ..

I was wondering why this moniker and other dead ones resurrected on NL because of this protest shocked

Sai Baba till 2023.
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up. Part 2 by Eazybay(m): 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
obiageIi:

Interesting post

Tnx
Re: Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up. Part 2 by SweetBoyFriend(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
obiageIi:
So the protest got messed up in the end (chuckles). The average Nigerian is/has an empty head, i create a thread few days ago on how we are about to loose a golden oppurtunity to make a statement to the ruling class from local to aso rock, from baracks to formations. We are not deep thinkers, we are blind senseless followers. Just as we fell for the guy without shoes, we fell for fake change, we were about to march without asking questions.
Tuface was dumb enough to allow himself get used by a group selling an idea he knows nothing about (little wonder he chickened out effortlessly.

The mistake:
You dont annouce a protest against a serving government in nigeria, IT WILL BE CRUSHED. In 2012, the protest started as anti fuel price hike but the moment it transformed to gej out, soldiers we deployed because the government saw it as being sponsored. Tuface should have annouced this as an anti Apc and Pdp protest.

Optimism:
I hope someone takes the mantle where tuface left it, i was hoping by now all other celebrity would have insisted they would continue with the protest, this will probably bring 2face in tomorrow morning (who EIE epp). (EiE mercy abang and co lost out to red media in the 2015 elections, they want a payback with this protest.)

Conclusion:
Our youth and yoots should get their acts together, learn to think deep and be strategic in there planned actions going forward.

Forgive my english

Hungry Obiageli

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes 10 Properties From Ex-fct Minister / WHY Are They Still Begging After TRUMP Called Buhari? / Osinbajo Keep Acting, I Need More Rest – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.