Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

See How FUTO SUG Disappointed Its Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How FUTO SUG Disappointed Its Students (977 Views)

See How Futo Blogger Agba Isaac Gravity Celebrates His Degree Exam / How Lagos State University Is Killing The Dreams Of Its Students - Premium Times / PHOTO: See How FUTO Students Write Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How FUTO SUG Disappointed Its Students by midashenry(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2017
I must say "I am very disappointed in the SUG of FUTO,,,
,-i'm not sure you guys know why you were selected by the students,,,,it's not just all about parading round the school as SUG president and SUG vp,and so on..,,you guys are our voices,....
Our school fees was increased from 27k to 39k...for God's sake,na federal university Futo be naahh!!!...other fUTs dint do the same,,,,Abi did the dollar also affect our educational system too...
They said the money was increased so that we (futo students will have free access to the schools WiFi and free transport service from Futo to town abi)....
Please who has browsed for free since he/she resumed??...Or who has entered any Futo bus from futo to town for free since he/she resumed bikonu...instead of being free,,it even increased from 100naira to 120naira,130naira and even 150 when the drivers head start dey touch,,,,habbah nowww!....
My school fees increased from the normal 27k final year students pay to 39.5k..habba nowww!!!....
Considering the way the prices of everything in the east are too high,,,lodges,transport,Food,,now school fees,,,in a federal university fa??...
And futo students just sat down and are just cool with the way things are done..
# nawa_ohhh
# FUTOstudentsWakeUpOH
# fatherLordhelPUsOhh
# FutoSUGwakeUp
# justOnesmallFutoBoy ,,,
@regrann
@futoparrot
@futoforum
@futoamebo

Re: See How FUTO SUG Disappointed Its Students by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 05, 2017
You de pay 39 k you de complain??
U no how much we dey pay here??
Re: See How FUTO SUG Disappointed Its Students by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2017
lol...free wifi free bus...dats one hell of a lie

1 Like

Re: See How FUTO SUG Disappointed Its Students by midashenry(m): 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
olihilistic:
You de pay 39 k you de complain?? U no how much we dey pay here??

bro for a federal university of tech its too bloody much
Re: See How FUTO SUG Disappointed Its Students by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
midashenry:

bro for a federal university of tech its too bloody much
What about federal university of agriculture?
We pay almost 47k
Re: See How FUTO SUG Disappointed Its Students by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Pls I have just one question for you. How much is the phone/laptop you are typing this post with?
Btw hope you realise that you are paying 3,000 naira per month for your tuition fee[using the 40k scale]

(1) (Reply)

2017 JAM: How To Buy Your Form And Register With Less Stress / HAPPY WORLD EARTH DAY (APRIL 22) / JAMB Cut Off Marks For 2017/2018 For All Nigerian UTME Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.