Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User (35980 Views)

Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon / 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And Yet Another Twitter User / Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by Nofuckgiven: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
IPOB 5- 0 AFONJA grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by donmixc: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Stanley SAVAGE Nwabia cheesy cheesy

This is why I stay low-key on twitter. So many Savage

better to be on a low key on twitter than to get brutalised cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
donmixc:

better to be on a low key on twitter than to get brutalised cheesy cheesy cheesy
I dey tell u. People no dey smile for Twitter. They serve you very hot without mercy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by XendersPride(f): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
So omojuwa is impotent? shocked

1 Like

Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by pweshboi(m): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
damnnnn WICKED... omojuwa right now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by Thecassanova: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Danzakidakura:
this is what we call dokin karfe, duk wanda ka taka ya taku. ya Allahu ka tsine ma buhari albarka, yazama mushe.
Kini baba n so?
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by madridguy(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Big one fatality my brother.

pressplay411:

In MK we call that Fatality! grin

1 Like

Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by ceragon123: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
freeze001:
Now that was epic!!! grin cheesy 'Finish him...' and Stanley did!

Stanley ain't got no chill...me likey! I would like to see omojuwa's comeback, that is if he can 'get it up' though...lol

Salt upon injury.....

1 Like

Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by AngelicBeing: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
madridguy:
Mr Stanley Nwabia must be a good boxer, see jabbing grin grin grin

Omojuwa How market? tongue
tongue
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
Fatality!!!

1 Like

Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by Pabloosas(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Doing me like...

Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by jamerflepz(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
chiizozz is lawwd.

1 Like

Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by joshuamoses101(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
BRUUUTTTTAAAAALLLLIIIITTTYYYYYYYY...........

1 Like

Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by Awoo88: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
That guy no get joy at all!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by bameyi(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mr. Stanley this kind mouth wey you get no good oh. At least show some signs of respect na. Man to man give my guy some respects. Some people no gift date woman not to talk of making it to the altar. Omojuwa him try na.
Mr. Stanley no get home training for elderly fools. Lol

See Weytin tuface, 2baba or Weytin him mama call am 2fake cause now. Who do we tender apologies to mow; Omojuwa or fellow Nigerians that were lied to 2fake.
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by patrickmuf(m): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
f you carry your stupidity reach twitter, be sure to get your setting restored to factory set up...See punchline

1 Like

Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by bush112(m): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
total smack down

1 Like

Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by everG: 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Omojesu how market ? Guess u ve out leaved ur usefulness

1 Like

Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by elsomm(m): 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
freeze001:

Stanley ain't got no chill...me likey! I would like to see omojuwa's comeback, that is if he can 'get it up' though...lol

Lol...@ " that is if he can 'get it up'"

Pun intended I guess?
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by elsomm(m): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
freeze001:

Pun intended I guess?
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by tifany89(m): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
Finish him *in shao kangs voice* flawless victory
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
2 FACE IDIBIA, U TRY
I doff my hat for people that spearhead protests and revolutions. Men that are not afraid to die for the cause they believe in. People that are ready to rot in prison not wanting redemption for the emancipation of their land. 'E no easy o'.
People that are calling for the head of 2 face Ididbia for chickening out of the protest march should not blame him. Leading a protest march in Nigeria is like signing your death warrant. It is like facing Goliath with 5 stones and a sling. It's like burning the bridges to a land of 'no return'. It's like denouncing your rights and privileges to take the people's cross to Calvary with joy and glee. It's like being booed to submission, cowed to accepting a fate that was never your in the first place. It is like counting the cost... Making up your mind to go all the way even if it has to be a 'journey of no return'. How many of us can really do that?
2 face Idibia, Don't mind them jooooor. You tried. They don't know what it means to sit before the DSS for 23 hours in a grueling interview of a lifetime. Don't mind our fellow Nigerians! You were smart to understand handwritings on the wall Knowing 'he that fights and run away lives to fight another day'. You quickly snatched defeat out of the mouth of victory! You lived to the billing of your song when you observed the thing 'whey dey happen'. Then 'your eye you quickly sharpen'. It also dawned on you that Nigerins are smart. 'Everyone wan die but nobody wan go hevean'. You tried. At least you made an effort.
But next time you want to involve the Nigerian people in such a venture, count the cost. Weigh the whole process in the balance before spearheading a protest. Remember that every protest has its casualties, be it peaceful or violent. Think through before saying "I do". Don't start a battle you cannot finish. Nigerians have a large heart. They can forgive very easily. But they hardly forget.

#copied
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by freeze001(f): 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
elsomm:

Pun intended I guess?

Oh yes! cheesy
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by BOMBEATZ(m): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
shameless men
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by edwindd: 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lol...

1 Like

Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by ehis05(m): 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
this goes on to show how hopeless our country has become. this guy really disappointed me, he shouldn'thave brought the idea at the first place only to be backed by Nigerians and suddenly pulling out. O'lord we need a Moses to lead us to the promise land even if he ends up not entering with us
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
freeze001:

damn gurl! Another one! Epic savage,doubt if he can really get it up 4 life if he reads this coming from a lady! grin

2 Likes

Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by chronique(m): 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
Epic!! Lolz. Dude got finished in a sub zero(mortal kombat) style.
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by logica(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
ehis05:
this goes on to show how hopeless our country has become. this guy really disappointed me, he shouldn'thave brought the idea at the first place only to be backed by Nigerians and suddenly pulling out. O'lord we need a Moses to lead us to the promise land even if he ends up not entering with us
Oho. Wetin do your leg?
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by ehis05(m): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
logica:
Oho. Wetin do your leg?

if na me call for the protest who go one come?? No fan base na
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by Ebookmathswaec: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's "Antidotes For Corruption: The Nigerian Story": Nigerians React / Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election / 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.