Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User (35982 Views)

Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon / 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And Yet Another Twitter User / Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by logica(m): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
ehis05:

if na me call for the protest who go one come?? No fan base na
U no need fan base na...just lead...others go follow (at a distance). grin No be Nigerians?
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by Dannybammz: 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
This Tuface self no get mind o... if I'm the one in his shoes now I would just wait till Buhari comes and deal with him
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by beautycrush24(f): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lol....I know this Stanley dude. Met him here on nairaland. I'm sure the dude is just reading your comments and laughing. He's suer active on NL
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by Itulah(m): 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Omojuwa right now!!!

Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by zudozz: 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Illiteracy no good. An opportunity to write your name in Gold n you chickened out?
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by gveeh(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
a confirmation that buhari is... GVEEH ft. Buhari https://www.datafilehost.com/d/3e2fafef
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by Quam7even(m): 6:28am On Feb 06, 2017
thats too much sauce...#savage
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by nku5: 6:41am On Feb 06, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
IPOB 5- 0 AFONJA grin

Omojuwa isnt yoruba o. Na Edo boy wey dey claim Lagosian
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by mytym(m): 8:05am On Feb 06, 2017
careytommy7:
Nigerians.....regaining their chutzpah since bubu brought back recession.... again! grin grin grin

Yes!
Highest level of spontaneity so far, you disrespect me I give it to you raw and fast.

Times are hard.
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by Orikinla1: 8:08am On Feb 06, 2017
madridguy:
Mr Stanley Nwabia must be a good boxer, see jabbing grin grin grin

Omojuwa How market? tongue
grin
Tuface spoil market for Omojuwa.
The political jobbers wanted to use the opportunity to collect money from Presidency. grin
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by madridguy(m): 8:17am On Feb 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Orikinla1:
grin
Tuface spoil market for Omojuwa.
The political jobbers wanted to use the opportunity to collect money from Presidency. grin
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by Nofuckgiven: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2017
nku5:

Edo na Yoruba's kinsmen. No difference.
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by fizzy4luv(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2017
Really felt happy when i came across stanley retweet to omojuwa's counter , Omojuwa has been taking people to the cleaners for a long time . Wish other people can start giving him jabs back so he can know that other baddos exist beside him. if you doubt , look over his tweets and you will feel sorry for some of his twitter-tyrany victims sometimes .
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 06, 2017
Mr stanly ought to be called deadshot, he killed omojuwa 7 times with one bullet. choi

1 Like

Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2017
fizzy4luv:
Really felt happy when i came across stanley retweet to omojuwa's counter , Omojuwa has been taking people to the cleaners for a long time . Wish other people can start giving him jabs back so he can know that other baddos exist beside him. if you doubt , look over his tweets and you will feel sorry for some of his twitter-tyrany victims sometimes .
d guys is an aszhole, i guess the 400k followers he think he has on twitter has gotten to his head and made him feel like a boss.
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by GBTYO: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2017
nku5:

Omojuwa nah itsekiri who grew up in Ogun state and schooled in UNAAB
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by nku5: 10:32am On Feb 06, 2017
GBTYO:

Omojuwa nah itsekiri who grew up in Ogun state and schooled in UNAAB

Yet the boy dey claim Epe indigene grin
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by nku5: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Edo na Yoruba's kinsmen. No difference.
Many would disagree with you
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by GBTYO: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2017
nku5:

Yet the boy dey claim Epe indigene grin

Itsekiri dey claim anywhere their belle face

See Warri for refrence
Re: 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User by Nofuckgiven: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2017
nku5:

Many would disagree with you
Too bad. Truth is bitter. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's "Antidotes For Corruption: The Nigerian Story": Nigerians React / Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu / See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.