Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,830 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Update On Protest....your Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Protest....your Area (917 Views)

Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting / Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Protest....your Area by hardbody: 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Please post any updates on the supposed protest in your area. Understandably, 2baba dropped off but it's surely not about him, it's about our collective good and those of our generations yet unborn.
Re: Update On Protest....your Area by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
All calm in OGBA/IFAKO ijaye axis, no protester found.
Re: Update On Protest....your Area by searchng4love: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
The mods may have succeeded in covering your ass but mind you ...You are a ticking bomb and your character has marked you for destruction. If you don't render the apology for mocking my car Jehova shall visit you with a seven fold of shame and ridicule you attempted to foister on my car... The embarrassment you attempted to cause me and above all the wicked person shall also not be merciful and gracious to you as you have elected to do to me....This I pray for you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ... Amen. I don't fear bans and you don't mess with me and get away with for my God always fights my battles for me in such manner that even I become scared... Watch out Jehovah God will fight for me
...... I hand you over to God.
Re: Update On Protest....your Area by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
get a life. Stop derailing.
Re: Update On Protest....your Area by princetom1(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
Reporting, all the way from ebute metta, metta, metta, eh eh, yes, Lagos mainland and Lagos island standing gidigba as usual, nothing like protest
Re: Update On Protest....your Area by princetom1(m): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

You working today too?
Re: Update On Protest....your Area by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
princetom1:

You working today too?

Just strolling around lagos.
Re: Update On Protest....your Area by leofab(f): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Okay
Re: Update On Protest....your Area by Nairadean(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Observing
Re: Update On Protest....your Area by shyling(f): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
searchng4love:

The mods may have succeeded in covering your ass but mind you ...You are a ticking bomb and your character has marked you for destruction. If you don't render the apology for mocking my car Jehova shall visit you with a seven fold of shame and ridicule you attempted to foister on my car... The embarrassment you attempted to cause me and above all the wicked person shall also not be merciful and gracious to you as you have elected to do to me....This I pray for you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ... Amen. I don't fear bans and you don't mess with me and get away with for my God always fights my battles for me in such manner that even I become scared... Watch out Jehovah God will fight for me
...... I hand you over to God.
I implore you to hold your peace and just watch out.... It's just a matter of time. .

1 Like

Re: Update On Protest....your Area by shyling(f): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
get a life. Stop derailing.
Be humble and apologize before you are utterly brought to disrepute

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Gov Okowa Visits Ibori, In Closed-door Meeting With Him / We Demand To See President Buhari, Angry Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In UK / Kogi Govt To Dino: Kogi West Never Benefited From Your Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.