Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? (1121 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? / Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? by finnestdope(m): 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
We are told that on the last day the dead will be resurrected and appear before God for His/Her Judgement.

Now, my question is: Does it mean that as for Now Nobody is in Heaven or Hell

If yes, what about Enoch and Elijah that transcended to heaven alive.

Please i need to be cleared on this..
Re: Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? by finnestdope(m): 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
can this be in front page pls...

I need advice and clearification

Cc: lalasticala
Mynd14
Re: Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? by oteneaaron(m): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bro there are different school of thoughts around this your Topic....and I'll approach it from one angle....this doesn't mean my views are biased....

I de come.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? by finnestdope(m): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
oteneaaron:
Bro there are different school of thoughts around this your Topic....and I'll approach it from one angle....this doesn't mean my views are biased....

I de come.. tongue

Ok, am waiting
Re: Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? by rexandyke(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
make I pack here... FP things

1 Like

Re: Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? by finnestdope(m): 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
rexandyke:
make I pack here... FP things

Please help me push it to Frontpage abeg

am in dilemma
Re: Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? by BLACKCHARGER(m): 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
Omo.. No be small.. I dont blame people who later turn to atheists..

Religion is just confusing
Re: Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hahahahaha

Felixomor, anas09 and KingEbukasBlog, make una help this guy, else, i see new atheist...

LoL... Religion sha and different versions
Re: Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
hahn, jobellion, dalaman, lepasharon, HardMirror, LiberaDeus

1 Like

Re: Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? by finnestdope(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
Omo.. No be small.. I dont blame people who later turn to atheists..

Religion is just confusing

asin eh, no b small tin
Re: Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? by finnestdope(m): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
adepeter26:
Hahahahaha

Felixomor, anas09 and KingEbukasBlog, make una help this guy, else, i see new atheist...

LoL... Religion sha and different versions

U Nko?

u no fit epp?
Re: Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
finnestdope:

U Nko?

u no fit epp?
Their Jesus is in heaven na. Haven't you read the part where its stated, "he sits near the right hand of the father". wink
Re: Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? by felixomor: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
finnestdope:
We are told that on the last day the dead will be resurrected and appear before God for His/Her Judgement.

No, it doesn't mean nobody is there.
If nobody was there, the bible would say so.

1 Like

Re: Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? by finnestdope(m): 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
adepeter26:

Their Jesus is in heaven na. Haven't you read the part where its stated, "he sits near the right hand of the father". wink

mmmmm
Re: Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? by finnestdope(m): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
felixomor:

No, it doesn't mean nobody is there.
If nobody was there, the bible would say so.

ok, but i need more facts to get cleared
Re: Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? by factualscomedy(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
heaven indeed... the only heaven I know is 6 feet below
Re: Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? by felixomor: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
finnestdope:

ok, but i need more facts to get cleared

Which other facts do you want?
You already mentioned people who ascended into heaven.
There are people in heaven and there are also dead souls in Christ who will rise on judgement day.
Thats the fact.
Re: Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
finnestdope:

Heaven and hell are different spectrum of the spiritual world.
Are there beings in the spiritual world ?
Your answer will further the discussion.

1 Like

Re: Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? by finnestdope(m): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Heaven and hell are different spectrum of the spiritual world.
Are there beings in the spiritual world ?
Your answer will further the discussion.

This is exactly where my confusion is....
I can't answer that quest?
Re: Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
finnestdope:

This is exactly where my confusion is....
I can't answer that quest?
We have beings in the spiritual realm, who try to interfere with our day to day lives.
Outside He who descended from Heaven , no one has ascended into Heaven, does not mean we don't have people who lived before in the spiritual world.

1 Like

Re: Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? by finnestdope(m): 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

We have beings in the spiritual realm, who try to interfere with our day to day lives.
Outside He who descended from Heaven , no one has ascended into Heaven, does not mean we don't have people who lived before in the spiritual world.

intresting
Re: Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? by olarwhumy6(f): 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
In my own little knowledge, immediately after death is judgement, when d judgement is hell, then d soul starts receiving punishment in hell, but when the judgement is heaven, d soul sleeps on till when Jesus comes d second time(rapture) that's d reason dey do write "rest in peace" when one dies, nd as for ur second question abt Enoch, Elijah etc, all I can say is GRACE, Grace that exceeds man's understanding, those two prophets work for God whole heartedly, even moses that see a little part of God's face, no one knows where he was buried, so in a nutshell, it depends on ur level of spirituality with God to warrant such huge grace.
Re: Does It Means That Nobody Is In HEAVEN Or HELL Now??? by finnestdope(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
olarwhumy6:
In my own little knowledge, immediately after death is judgement, when d judgement is hell, then d soul starts receiving punishment in hell, but when the judgement is heaven, d soul sleeps on till when Jesus comes d second time(rapture) that's d reason dey do write "rest in peace" when one dies, nd as for ur second question abt Enoch, Elijah etc, all I can say is GRACE, Grace that exceeds man's understanding, those two prophets work for God whole heartedly, even moses that see a little part of God's face, no one knows where he was buried, so in a nutshell, it depends on ur level of spirituality with God to warrant such huge grace.

i seeee

(1) (Reply)

Things That Happen In Churches That I Don't Understand / See This Big Church They Just Built In My Area / Catholic Church No Longer Swear By Truth Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.