Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

TUFACE: A Faceless About-face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TUFACE: A Faceless About-face (347 Views)

Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted / Tuface Visits Nelson Mandela’s Home In South Africa / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TUFACE: A Faceless About-face by Chizgold: 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
After listening to this clip, I have reached the following conclusions:

1. This Tuface guy is a big joke! I think he is too young and too immature for the kind of task he toyed with

2. His childish stunt is capable of undermining the power and credibility of future mass actions in Nigeria

3. He is a fame seeker with neither courage nor conviction

4. He does not seem to care a hoot about the Nigerian masses; he comes across like a guy who just wants to build a personal brand

5. He needs to be cautioned and called to order in the interest of suffering masses on whose pain he rides cattails of cheap fame

6. He is definitely not Nnamdi Kanu; he looks too scared to face pain in jail

7. He should be made to apologize to Nigerians for exploiting and toying with their hopes and emotions for his personal gain

8. It is utterly presumptuous and arrogant of him to record himself in the vernacular and style of a national leader addressing a national audience

9. He has shown himself to be part of the problem, not the solution

10. I understand music brought him to limelight. He should stick to music. If he wants to be taken seriously, let him engage in social activism through the medium of his songs. The world could use another Fela Kuti

11. For now, Tuface should vacate the stage and go away. The more he records this sort of amateur clip, the more he embarrasses himself

12. Enough...

Credit: http://ikengachronicles.com/tuface-a-faceless-about-face/

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLZR5iiNgAk

Re: TUFACE: A Faceless About-face by toocoded: 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
The oracle has spoken grin

(1) (Reply)

You Can Be Poor And Still Help Someone Who Is Rich - Ali Baba Writes / 4 Years After, Derele Edun Visits Goldie's Gravesite. / Trey Songz Could Face Up To 4 Years In Prison For Assaulting A Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.