Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) (50128 Views)

FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira / University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) / Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by crazygod(m): 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
At the end of the program, they will still dash am 3rd class. angry

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Marvel1206: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
abdulaz:
Why kneel in front of a man like you. I would rather carry the course over than kneel in front of my mates. If eventually I carried the course over, the lecturer would be on my radar, he should watch his back from that moment. Arrant nonsense, what happens to walking him out of the class is he was such a jackass.
Different opinions
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by worlexy(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
ok
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Hades2016(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
LOL
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Stooi76(m): 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
The lecture will just be someone that's very jovial, at the end of the class they will be best friend and the lecturer will always look out for him[color=#990000][/color]
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by abdulaz: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
ajalawole:
chest beater spotted cheesy
No chest beating here, I be confirm ebira boy, uniben product, I fear nobody. The worst that will happen be say we go kill ourselves.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Jacobx007: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
EniHolar:
I better kneel down than carry the course over. What's there? Does it kill? Do you know what the guy has done? Someone will soon say no matter what he did, he shouldn't be asked to kneel down.

Let's create a disciplined society.

Create a disciplined govt first preacher... After all the suffering the illiterate govt will treat us like slaves... Those are the ones u should go and preach to first MR PREACHER!
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by ajalawole(m): 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
abdulaz:

No chest beating here, I be confirm ebira boy, uniben product, I fear nobody. The worst that will happen be say we go kill ourselves.
hmmmmmmm... Take am easy bro
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
EniHolar:
I better kneel down than carry the course over. What's there? Does it kill? Do you know what the guy has done? Someone will soon say no matter what he did, he shouldn't be asked to kneel down.

What kind of discipline, ? You mean punishing a student like a secondary school student or what? So what's the difference between secondary school and university? Isn't on this forum that most persons were wailing saying that private universities are advanced secondary school so why would the public universities copy this style of approach? Is this how they treat students outside Nigeria? Would the lecturer try this in south Africa or Egypt?

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by cloudyskygrind(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nigerian Universities are one big joke.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Why won't he kneel down, when his CGPA would be in jeopardy if he disobeys.
But frankly speaking, this is wrong and humiliating, he could just have sent him out of the class. Most likely he wds disturbing the class but this is a University and not secondary school.

Bottom line, HIS REPS HAS SPOILT!!
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Senipapa(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
abdulaz:

The only sense you made here is that you admitted even an ebira boy can die.

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
I was onec told 2 squart down. Bt mine was in her office.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
Richie0974:
Is that a University, the lecturer still thinks kneeling a student down is the best way to punish a student in the 21st century?
No wonder most of them are not acknowledged outside Nigeria cos they still have archaic method of passing information.
Yet someone was boasting by comparing public universities to private. SMH
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by dabrake(m): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
abdulaz:
Why kneel in front of a man like you. I would rather carry the course over than kneel in front of my mates. If eventually I carried the course over, the lecturer would be on my radar, he should watch his back from that moment. Arrant nonsense, what happens to walking him out of the class if he was such a jackass.
Bros, take am easy nah. At least, lie flawlessly.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by iamawara(m): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lol. E better pass E or F. My brother sleep for ground if you are ask to do so
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Evidence of Backward mentality from both student and lecturer. So if i refuse what will he do?.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
abdulaz:
Why kneel in front of a man like you. I would rather carry the course over than kneel in front of my mates. If eventually I carried the course over, the lecturer would be on my radar, he should watch his back from that moment. Arrant nonsense, what happens to walking him out of the class if he was such a jackass.
Learn to take life EASY, bro.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by j1mmy: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
hakeem4:
It's discipline

There is no single evidence that beating and abuse helped any Nigerian student later in life, infact it is counter productive!

If the yeye practice worked Nigeria will be the most peaceful, law abiding and prosperous country in the world.

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Sisqoman(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nah rot him go rot for jail?
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by aksule(m): 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Such lecturer does not deserve to lecture in university.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
thornapple:
Evidence of Backward mentality from both student and lecturer.
So if i refuse what will he do?.
The mentality is indeed backward, I agree. But......

●When in Rome, do as the Romans do●
..............so succinct is the dictum.

Is kneeling down such a big deal? Well, maybe it's "stupid", but you've got nothing to lose.

Learn to take life EASY, sis.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Dynast(m): 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
EniHolar:

U are my lady indeed took the word out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Life4Varnity: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
powerfulsettingz:
hello Nairalanders
Pls am tunde by my name, am seriously in need of a job, am an ND holder in estate management, i stay in Ogun state abeokuta to be precise

This is my what'sapp and contact O7O 33266293

Pls help a man to survive

Se wa shashe ?
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Toshiba49ja(m): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
thornapple:
Evidence of Backward mentality from both student and lecturer.
So if i refuse what will he do?.

It's either he send you awwt of the lecture room, u stop receiving his lectures( ur face marked) or worst still
Carry over the course lobatan

Offence:
Disobedience to Ur lecturer
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by sirfemoz(m): 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
amiablesystems:

I agree, Ordinary secondary school a teacher said i should apologise for something i kept crying all over i was innocent but was being framed, guess what i didnt apologize anything, the school became tense for oer two weeks, the guy kept coming into exam halls and walking me out during the final year exams in SS3.. Guess what guys, the principal had to wade in with different head teachers, there was no results to submit to waec as my mock results.. guys guess what i said, this was 16years old o.. I told them to get marks for me that i wasn't at fault and the teacher even denied me from reciving awards as best student in many subjects.. I didnt do any of the thirteen exams my entire colleagues wrote, scores were forged for my mockresult and sent to WAEC all A's..

In summary, i will never kneel to a man.. An i urge all men to never do that, if he wants to fill his ego, it ought to be in his house. Infact i rada not graduate.. grin

blah! blah! blah! Your opinion. Keep it to yourself.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
sirfemoz:

blah! blah! blah! Your opinion. Keep it to yourself.

Go Bleep yourself DSS, I dont have a right to my opinion? why are yu pained idiot !
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by sirfemoz(m): 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
asuustrike2009:

What kind of discipline, ? You mean punishing a student like a secondary school student or what? So what's the difference between secondary school and university? Isn't on this forum that most persons were wailing saying that private universities are advanced secondary school so why would the public universities copy this style of approach? Is this how they treat students outside Nigeria? Would the lecturer try this in south Africa or Egypt?

Here is Nigeria. I bet you never witnessed such. Because in some situations you rather kneel
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by salami01: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
How dat can possible i can't really believe cos is not deal,
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by sirfemoz(m): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
amiablesystems:

Go Bleep yourself DSS, I dont have a right to my opinion? why are yu pained idiot !

shove that shitty opinion up your a$$. Forming jagaban for here
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by doskie(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
ladiesmirror:
A Lecturer in University of Maiduguri asked a Student to kneel down during a lecture in one of the school's popular lecture hall MPH. What can you say about this?
all i can say is GBOOOOOOOMMMMMM.......... M

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta University 2012/2013 Admission List Continues! / Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) / Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.