Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

We All Know That Nigeria Will Never become developed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We All Know That Nigeria Will Never become developed (811 Views)

"If You Touch Rivers, Nigeria Will Finish" – Wike / Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / 10 Most Developed Local Government Areas In Nigeria-opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We All Know That Nigeria Will Never become developed by ChinonsoDike2: 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
The country is destined to be a third world craphole forever. According to studies by Richard Lynn, the country has an average IQ of 70. Nigeria had one of the highest revenues. Why is it so poor? Corruption? Nope. Low intelligence and lack of discipline. Low intelligence is actually correlated with a lack of self restraint. The country has no hope. The white race is the superior race . No question about it.

5 Likes

Re: We All Know That Nigeria Will Never become developed by innovatn4change: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
Whinning is easy, doing something is hard. Everybody should just stop complaining abeg and try to fix things

2 Likes

Re: We All Know That Nigeria Will Never become developed by ModestGal(f): 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
yes o, me too, I have been saying it ever since,but they won't believe me, maybe the problem of Nigeria ain't corruption, but low IQ, maybe Africans generally, why are we so rich with mineral resources and still so poor?we've always been saying our leaders are the reason for our problems,but no matter how we change our leader, we are still far behind the whites, am not in support of what trump said but am starting to think it may be true, are we the only colonised Nation?we refuse to develop and keep blaming our leaders, our leaders are with low IQ, that's why they are corrupted in the first place, and to manage the country is just a task too much for them, in 50years time, we may still continue to be blaming our leaders, may God help us all

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We All Know That Nigeria Will Never become developed by Blue3k(m): 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
Low IQ people don't run country. The types that usually make it high levels of any organization are intelligent. Next excuse abeg.
Re: We All Know That Nigeria Will Never become developed by MonPro: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Then why do yorubas and fulanis want it to exist at all cost?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We All Know That Nigeria Will Never become developed by Jaqenhghar: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
ModestGal:
yes o, me too, I have been saying it ever since,but they won't believe me, maybe the problem of Nigeria ain't corruption, but low IQ, maybe Africans generally, why are we so rich with mineral resources and still so poor?we've always been saying our leaders are the reason for our problems,but no matter how we change our leader, we are still far behind the whites, am not in support of what trump said but am starting to think it may be true, are we the only colonised Nation?we refuse to develop and keep blaming our leaders, our leaders are with low IQ, that's why they are corrupted in the first place, and to manage the country is just a task too much for them, in 50years time, we may still continue to be blaming our leaders, may God help us all
Im thinking of putting a write up about this. Its ironic that the countries with the most mineral resources are the most backwards while the ones with nothing are richer.
Maybe its because the rich countries focus on developing the one most important resource. The human resource. They invest on improving the human capacity. Thays why they are advanced in other aspects and can create wealth even withoit mineral resources. In fact because they have developed their capacity they are able to exploit the gullibel Africans. Unfortunately Africans are yet to understand this. They focus on creating wealth by encouraging the exploiting of those minerals. In their shallow way they feel wealth will bring development thats why no matter how much they acquire from the mineral resources it usually goes to waste because the human capacity is not built to manage such wealth.
Cc Banmee

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We All Know That Nigeria Will Never become developed by Jaqenhghar: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
Let me also add that because the developed countries understand the importance of the human resource and investing in human capacity development, every human life is important. One death to them is too bad. In Nigeria however the government will sanction (and even pay for ) the slaughter of hundreds of its citizens or even put its citizens in a bad shape to secure the mineral resources. Until we value the sanctity of life and choose life over wealth we will go nowhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We All Know That Nigeria Will Never become developed by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
"In character and temperament" wrote Lord Lugard, "the
typical African of this race-type is a happy,
thriftless, excitable person. Lacking in self control,
discipline, and foresight. Naturally courageous, and
naturally courteous and polite, full of personal vanity, with
little sense of veracity, fond of music and loving
weapons as an oriental loves jewelry. His thoughts are
concentrated on the events and feelings of the moment,
and he suffers little from the apprehension for the
future, or grief for the past.

His mind is far nearer to
the animal world than the that of the European or
Asiatic, and exhibits something of the animals placidity
and want of desire to rise beyond the State he has
reached. Through the ages the African appears to have
evolved no organized religious creed, and though some
tribes appear to believe in a deity, the religious sense
seldom rises above pantheistic animalism and seems more
often to take the form of a vague dread of the
supernatural".

He lacks the power of organization, and is
conspicuously deficient in the management and control alike of
men or business. He loves the display of power, but
fails to realize its responsibility ....he will work
hard with a less incentive than most races. He has the
courage of the fighting animal -an instinct rather than
a moral virtue......In brief, the virtues and defects
of this race-type are those of attractive children,
whose confidence when it is won is given ungrudgingly as
to an older and wiser superior and without
envy.......Perhaps the two traits which have impressed me as
those most characteristic of the African native are his
lack of apprehension and his ability to visualize the
future" lord lugard

the black man is just backward. even countries in americas they are majority still same shit-haiti,jamo,st kitts and neveda etc.
imagine mandela was given power in 1965-RSA would have turned out to be lik lesotho or swazi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We All Know That Nigeria Will Never become developed by banmee(m): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Im thinking of putting a write up about this. Its ironic that the countries with the most mineral resources are the most backwards while the ones with nothing are richer.
Maybe its because the rich countries focus on developing the one most important resource. The human resource. They invest on improving the human capacity. Thays why they are advanced in other aspects and can create wealth even withoit mineral resources. In fact because they have developed their capacity they are able to exploit the gullibel Africans. Unfortunately Africans are yet to understand this. They focus on creating wealth by encouraging the exploiting of those minerals. In their shallow way they feel wealth will bring development thats why no matter how much they acquire from the mineral resources it usually goes to waste because the human capacity is not built to manage such wealth.
Cc Banmee

I kinda disagree. Do you know that America has oil? Plenty of it. I think it's just the level of awareness and the inability of Africans to relinquish themselves from their base instincts. Even with all the knowledge out there Africans don't want to learn from other countries mistakes and build on their experiences. How hard is it to be a good person. Really, how hard is it?

2 Likes

Re: We All Know That Nigeria Will Never become developed by deedeedee1: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nigeria will never work

1 Like

Re: We All Know That Nigeria Will Never become developed by freshest4live: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
ModestGal:
The West was behind for about 1000years during the dark ages. Things change.
Re: We All Know That Nigeria Will Never become developed by Jaqenhghar: 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
banmee:

I kinda disagree. Do you know that America has oil? Plenty of it. I think it's just the level of awareness and the inability of Africans to relinquish themselves from their base instincts. Even with all the knowledge out there Africans don't want to learn from other countries mistakes and build on their experiences. How hard is it to be a good person. Really, how hard is it?
Id say it all comes down to not understanding how society works. Not knowing and refusong to learn Having stayed here you know its very very hard to be

1 Like

Re: We All Know That Nigeria Will Never become developed by Jaqenhghar: 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
Sniper12:
"In character and temperament" wrote Lord Lugard, "the
typical African of this race-type is a happy,
thriftless, excitable person. Lacking in self control,
discipline, and foresight. Naturally courageous, and
naturally courteous and polite, full of personal vanity, with
little sense of veracity, fond of music and loving
weapons as an oriental loves jewelry. His thoughts are
concentrated on the events and feelings of the moment,
and he suffers little from the apprehension for the
future, or grief for the past.

His mind is far nearer to
the animal world than the that of the European or
Asiatic, and exhibits something of the animals placidity
and want of desire to rise beyond the State he has
reached. Through the ages the African appears to have
evolved no organized religious creed, and though some
tribes appear to believe in a deity, the religious sense
seldom rises above pantheistic animalism and seems more
often to take the form of a vague dread of the
supernatural".

He lacks the power of organization, and is
conspicuously deficient in the management and control alike of
men or business. He loves the display of power, but
fails to realize its responsibility ....he will work
hard with a less incentive than most races. He has the
courage of the fighting animal -an instinct rather than
a moral virtue......In brief, the virtues and defects
of this race-type are those of attractive children,
whose confidence when it is won is given ungrudgingly as
to an older and wiser superior and without
envy.......Perhaps the two traits which have impressed me as
those most characteristic of the African native are his
lack of apprehension and his ability to visualize the
future" lord lugard

the black man is just backward. even countries in americas they are majority still same shit-haiti,jamo,st kitts and neveda etc.
imagine mandela was given power in 1965-RSA would have turned out to be lik lesotho or swazi
If you ahree with this people will start insultibg you and calling you names but the truth is we exhibit many of these characteristics. Im sure the idea is for us to begin to look inward and work on ouraelves

(1) (Reply)

I Am Disappointed / This Is Unbelievable!!!! / Did Pres. Buhari Travel With Fulani Herdsmen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.