Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,359 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

"2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha (35607 Views)

Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) / Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. / Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by francescainnoce(f): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
This DSS are becoming very intimidating of late.
If Nigerians are not very careful, there "RIGHT* OF VOICE" would be taken away in a flash and EVERYONE would become subjects to ridicule.
Someone is trying to brutalise the unity of Nigerians with their devilish motive and I'm left with no other choice than to ask "Where is the Vice President ?

1 Like

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
It's normal in a MILITARY government.
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by Hades2016(m): 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
royalnose:
Which kind yeye hero, wey no get balls
you can lead the protest my brother it's very easy

2 Likes

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by DropShot: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Beremx:
DSS and their stupidity. I knew they have met Tuface and probably warned him to stop the protest.

Tuface has set the pace. He is indeed a hero!
So you're this gullible. No surprises though.

6 Likes

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by 0b10010011: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bobo!

Tell me another lie

1 Like

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by breakeven: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
now the change is real.we were tired of democracy and we imposed dictatorship on our selves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by kenzysmith: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
The person weY SWEAR for this countryi non sure d person na nigeria anyway wetin cosign me
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by Prognose: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
remedick:
it is true. Look at Tuface eyes... he didn;t sleep. look at those eyes well. The eyes looks so stressed and swollen.

I noticed this too the first time i saw the video. Sonething was not right at all.

1 Like

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by Akinz0126(m): 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
I said it they obviously threaten him
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by moffat(m): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
2mouth

1 Like

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by mascot87(m): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Baawaa:
Cowards will always have excuses to give

Bros, u have no life

4 Likes

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by zicoraads: 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
I wouldn't put it past the DSS to do something like this. Useless government!

2 Likes

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by Hades2016(m): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
royalnose:
Which kind yeye hero, wey no get balls
go and lead the protest if you have the balls ....

2 Likes

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
He was picked up by the DSS and so?

Tuface is a coward.

Following the apparent failure of the Tuface led protest, I have decided to step forward and lead a National protest against the monumental failure of our elected leaders.

I want to see a better Nigeria and this will not come about by wishful thinking.

There are 1.7 million users on this site. If 10, 000 people support me, I shall begin preparations to lead a nationwide , thunderous protest that will make our voices heard.

I have participated in protests before (june12) and I know what I am talking about.

We need to act and save our country for ourselves and our children.

I am ready to lead and I will NEVER EVER back down.

'Like' this if you approve and 'share' this to all your contacts to spread the word. Let's move this to the front page

Let us start a movement.

God bless you. God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by zicoraads: 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
DropShot:

So you're this gullible. No surprises though.
See painment! grin

2 Likes

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by RealityShot: 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
This 1986 all over again.. Lol
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by SalC: 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
remedick:
it is true. Look at Tuface eyes... he didn;t sleep. look at those eyes well. The eyes looks so stressed and swollen.
This much, i agree with.

And he said after due consultation...... And am like, with who?

Something is fishy here. His life was threatened.

3 Likes

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by DropShot: 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
zicoraads:

See painment! grin

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by KKKWHITE(m): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
A corrupt country .
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by tjaytb: 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
Oh dear God what is wrong with every phone users this days? Is it the "first to comment" flu or is it just that y'all have lost the ability to reason before dropping opinion. An unknown person claimed to have an unknown uncle who's Tuface's neighbour (God knows how tru this is) who saw Tufacr been taken away by DSS and somehownknre he was threatened cos he had all the luxury of waiting at the door to watch Tuface come back home and probably got so close to see how shaken he was and y'all come here to wail and point fingers?

I don't understand! Some of you just want to talk. What?! What exactly is missing in your person?! What?! You want to criticize using a baseless news as focal point and you throw criticism as if the news bare facts. Common Nigerians! Stop allowing media throw ur brains like ping-pong. I hope the youth will act youthfully someday.

7 Likes

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by robbinn(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
Beremx:
DSS and their stupidity. I knew they have met Tuface and probably warned him to stop the protest.

Tuface has set the pace. He is indeed a hero!
true talk jawe... ur head dey dere.
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
Everybody knew that something was off, i mean look at his eye movement in that video.

You can tell that the decision to call off the protest wasn't his. seems like he was reading off a script and trying to use his own words to compliment.

4 Likes

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by optimusprime2(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
HelenBee:
Why can't he just tell us he was threatened?
So his family can be deleted... the guy is wise.
He probably had his family threatened. Just as the saying goes if you really want to silence a mans provocation, simply put his wife and kids on the line, & you will have a humbled boy.

1 Like

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by Andyg: 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
Idonvilibit. lie they smell. The aim of d protest is derailed. Akpabio and co have hijacked it and therefore dead on arrival. quote me and become an slowpoke for life
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by johnstar(m): 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Watching the video, Eblyk dm point gun for him head, make him announce am publicly grin
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by SmartyPants(m): 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
People need to be discerning. The cousin who is a neighbour to Tuface doesn't have facebook himself? Right from primary o e lids are taught not to swallow second and third hand tales hook line and sinker. Now lets assume Tha the dss did pick up mr tuface; why hasn't he said so himself? These are the reasonable conclusions:

The dss have dirt on Tuface. Fact is in Nigeria if today, they certainly cannot harm tuface. So if they did something to make him afraid it must have been something along the lines of showing him what they have on him. Wasn't Tuface shot sometime back? Celebrities don't just get shot...it is very possible he has been involved in some funny stuff and the dss know all about it.

If not then the man is a coward.

1 Like

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by FemiGreatness(m): 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
NetBizguy:
The way you bloggers are lifting things from people's profile and even publishing their names surprises me, they way this country is going right now do you not know that with this girls picture and facebook profile made this public that you're subjecting her into security risk? Just because you want to make chicken change and the worse is that even nairaland mods will immediately push it to the from page without blurring the name and removing the profile like. idiots
you have a serious point

3 Likes

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by Ngokafor(f): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
HelenBee:
Why can't he just tell us he was threatened?

....Really??...he should tell you he was threatned?? shocked..

...Okay lets keep waiting for him to tell us.
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by chuksjuve(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
Passing by.... undecided
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lies by the Igbos
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by lielbree: 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
I suspected tthis

He was under duress when he made that video
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
he still a coward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DNA: Ronke Odusanya’s ‘Baby Daddy’ Olanrewaju Saheed Jago Wanted By Court (Pics) / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) / Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.