Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Should Couples Fight In Front Of Their Children? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Couples Fight In Front Of Their Children? (745 Views)

Should Couples Announce To Family & Friends When The Wife Gets Pregnant? / Why Couples Fight / In The Absence Of Love Should Couples Still Remain Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Couples Fight In Front Of Their Children? by mamagee3(f): 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2009
Is it wrong for couples to fight infront of their children, no matter what[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]? undecided
Re: Should Couples Fight In Front Of Their Children? by Godmother(f): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2009
The answer is too obvious. What lessons will you be teaching your kids by fighting in front of them
Re: Should Couples Fight In Front Of Their Children? by MoneyRule(m): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2009
Over wrong dey worry am sef!
Re: Should Couples Fight In Front Of Their Children? by Dclique(m): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2009
Thats a very very bad thing. Send them out stylishly.
Re: Should Couples Fight In Front Of Their Children? by MUZBO(m): 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2009
@poster, from the above 3 responses, what have you learnt that wasn't obvious before? If you're bored with browsing then take to knitting! Sue me.
Re: Should Couples Fight In Front Of Their Children? by Dclique(m): 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2009
Lol, True Talk.
Re: Should Couples Fight In Front Of Their Children? by echobee(f): 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2009
@poster
do u know spelling,IT IS NOT GOOD AT ALL.TO FIGHT in front of kids
Re: Should Couples Fight In Front Of Their Children? by mamagee3(f): 12:34am On Dec 04, 2009
echo- bee:

@poster
do u know spelling,IT IS NOT GOOD AT ALL.TO FIGHT in front of kids

Re: Should Couples Fight In Front Of Their Children? by ruskiee(m): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2009
Don't think it's right.
Somehow,those kids will always remember that episode.
Re: Should Couples Fight In Front Of Their Children? by chrisj2(m): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2009
It depends on what sort of fight. Do you mean row or argue or fisticuffs? An civilised argument or a small row is not always a bad thing - it shows realism and could be a good lesson for the kids in terms of human relations in and out of the family.

I have found to my cost that not leting off steam from time to time in front of the child lead to my ex gently polluting/poisoning the mind of the child subtly. She was ready to make comments whilst saying that we should not do this or that in front of the child,

Constant rowing or bad-tempered rows or arguments are clearly not good. But if th couples are good at making up then maybe it is better thanc couples that pretend and very muchr resentful of each other; and when it all comes out, there is no making up and the kids will be so shocked that their idealic world is after all false.
Re: Should Couples Fight In Front Of Their Children? by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 14, 2009
Re: Should Couples Fight In Front Of Their Children? by Demdem(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2009
its not even good to fight at all let alone in front of their kids.
Re: Should Couples Fight In Front Of Their Children? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2009
Re: Should Couples Fight In Front Of Their Children? by Demdem(m): 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2009
^^^^Challenges will come, no doubt. disagreements etc but FIGHT habaaa. Not simple i agree but i believe its possible.
Re: Should Couples Fight In Front Of Their Children? by Fhemmmy: 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2009
Nope
Re: Should Couples Fight In Front Of Their Children? by mamagee3(f): 2:12am On Dec 15, 2009
Demdem:

^^^^Challenges will come, no doubt. disagreements etc but FIGHT habaaa. Not simple i agree but i believe its possible.

Possible in the next century. tongue
Re: Should Couples Fight In Front Of Their Children? by backspade(m): 5:30am On Dec 15, 2009
Of course not. . . . .

. . . .does this silly question even warrant a thread? Moderator! angry
Re: Should Couples Fight In Front Of Their Children? by coolier(f): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2009
Never.

(1) (Reply)

Marry Your Best Friend Fiance / Expose On Maternal Mortality / A Story To Live By

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.