Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days (101538 Views)

Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates / Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / President Buhari Extends His Sick Leave By Unspecified Number Of Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by tinsel: 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Things are not right with thus president. This I am hundred percent certain. Time will tell.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by easzypeaszy(m): 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Some people will not like this.

But hey,the man says he wants more rest days which he is constitutionally entitled to.

I also know some children of hate,will come on this thread to say President Buhari is dead. For those wishing him dead,back to sender as nobody is dying this year.

Anybody wishing President Buhari any kind of ill luck HOLY GHOST FIRE.

ur father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
kahal29:
BREAKING:@NGRPresident @MBuhari has extended his sick leave by an unspecified number of days according to his aides

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/828271490403618817?p=v

Lie Mohammed... Oya wetin you talk? Baba no come back oo... No wonder 2baba cancel him protest. Him no wan protest against person whe don d..
Hmmmm
Make una fear Obj ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Bestbeelieve: 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
letter and signature please!!! wish him quick recovery though.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Themandator: 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
tempest01:
Lol....it was obvious that they will. The measures taken to discredit the reports and rumours made me know something is wrong. If someone is not dead,why not go about your daily business, and the news will die down. I said I'll wait till today to give my own take on this.

I think PMB should put his health first and resign. He is old and the stress that comes with leadership is too much. I think there is a strong case of incapacitation or inability to carry out presidential function.... This is a strong basis for impeachment.

I assume there is a plot to tough it out till 2019 or to buy some time in order to replace the current vice president.

With that, anyhow it plays out, we'll see in the nearest future. One thing is sure. Everything is not right with PMB.

When America visited Tinubu and the Oba visited Tinubu afterwards I sensed something was amiss in the land

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by viki84(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
ordinary skype or imo no de him phone or laptop abi? truth gradually unfolding

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Splinz:
Any broom waving demon that is standing against the progress of this country, no mercy; die by fire!!! smiley
take it easy
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by windeal: 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
But wait oooo. Come to think of this ,Is Buhari Dead? Queen Elizabeth II sends message of condolence*

LONDON – The Queen of Britain, Her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has sent message of condolence to the family of Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari and the people of Nigeria.

There are no official reports on the speculated death of the President and the message of condolence from the British Monarchy has put Nigerians in state of despair.

Two sources close to the Presidency have said the President has passed on and that the photos circulating online are those from his previous visit.
Another London source says PM Theresa May has visited the Nigeria Ambassador to the UK.

In a message of condolence, the Queen described Buhari as “one of Africa’s pillars”.
“The death of President Buhari came to us as a shock. He has been one of the active pillars in Africa. May the good people of Nigeria and Africa know that our hearts are with them in these hard times.” – the Queen said.

The Presidency days ago denied reports that the President had died and subsequent release of Photos put to rest the rumors but the latest message of condolence from the Queen has brought further confusion whether the Queen has fallen for fake news or the Presidency is lying to the people to Nigeria.

http://vanguardngr.local-reports.com/is-buhari-dead-queen-elizabeth-ii-sends-message-of-condolence/
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by maxzzo1(m): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Well as expected.....nothing new....
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hmmm, wishing him quick recovery
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by emmasege: 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Sparkle777:
And history repeats itselfs again. If army coup couldnt take him out like 1984 then heavenly coup will.
Buhari just has plain bad luck. We re sinking faster than Titanic, something must give way.
Talking about army coup, Osinbajo should watch it because I don't trust that Almajiri Chief of Army (Buratai). He'll be a good instrument in the hands of Sultanate, Emirates & Arewa to ensure that power does not go back to a southern Christian in the event that Buhari kicks the bucket or is incapacitated.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by chrisco555(m): 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
My people, please let me ask oooooo. Does it mean that is results can not enter private jet. Please national assembly should please make budget for transporting the result so that they allow our president return. We are missing him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by BERNIMOORE: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
It seems fayose sponsored 2014 advert is turning true, they tagged it hate speech when their thinking faculty is not functioning grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by adasingo(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
I wish him quick recovery. However, if PMB can no longer govern the country he should resign and face his health.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by kechywillz(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
He is the prayer answering Father,let it what I think in my heart be true grin grin
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by HRich(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Onyochejohn:
since last year sef
Lol
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Halo22: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
We are ok with Osinbajo's acting presidency.....At least there z now respect for rule of law. Buhari may extend his leave indefinitely for all i care.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by oyejideogunjumo: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:

But hey,the man says he wants more rest days which he is constitutionally entitled to.

I also know some children of hate,will come on this thread to say President Buhari is dead. For those wishing him dead,back to sender as nobody is dying this year.

Wait Mr Thunder fire.He is a public ma.Nigerians are entitled to know something's about their President more so we had similar experience in the past.Nobody wishes him dead yet death is inevitable and at his age if he dies it is a celebrated death bt don't keep us in d dark. if he needs prayers let us know.
Well happy birthday to myself

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Obienesarah: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
AngelicBeing:

Every King Uzziah, Herod, Goliath, Pharaoh, and all their associates, promoters etc holding the destiny of Nigeria, somersault, collapse and die, die, die, die, die, die, by thunder & fire so that the glory of Nigeria will arise and shine, Amen cool
Amen.
What will b will b even without dis fire fire stuff.
I believe in fate.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Tmoney4real007: 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
montezz:
Hmmm....onibara n b'ole bo

Wait ooo! I thought he went for vacation, why medical extension now? Please, tell another story again.

A real Fuji house of commotion

The presidential jet is undergoing maintenance. So the president may not be back on Sunday.
- Lai Muhammed

The President had planned to return to Abuja this evening, but was advised to complete the test cycle before returning.
-Mr. Femi Adesina

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Mbediogu(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Eyaa. Either way it is RIP for him. Rest in Peace or Remain in Power.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by AngelicBeing: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Obienesarah:

Amen.
What will b will b even without dis fire fire stuff.
I believe in fate.
grin grin wink
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by UyiIredia(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
SalomonKane:
This was how the Yar'Adua saga started. grin

True talk bro.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by ebenholer(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:

Ruling is not by compulsion but wen it is by compulsion that leads to greed. Really unimaginable black people mentality that made them believe that 80years old man could bring about needed change. We actually have a lot of failing youths in nigeria and this is highly pitiful and sad...Buhari is old enough to relinquish the power. That is the fact.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by emmasege: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
windeal:
But wait oooo. Come to think of this ,Is Buhari Dead? Queen Elizabeth II sends message of condolence*

LONDON – The Queen of Britain, Her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has sent message of condolence to the family of Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari and the people of Nigeria.

There are no official reports on the speculated death of the President and the message of condolence from the British Monarchy has put Nigerians in state of despair.

Two sources close to the Presidency have said the President has passed on and that the photos circulating online are those from his previous visit.
Another London source says PM Theresa May has visited the Nigeria Ambassador to the UK.

In a message of condolence, the Queen described Buhari as “one of Africa’s pillars”.
“The death of President Buhari came to us as a shock. He has been one of the active pillars in Africa. May the good people of Nigeria and Africa know that our hearts are with them in these hard times.” – the Queen said.

The Presidency days ago denied reports that the President had died and subsequent release of Photos put to rest the rumors but the latest message of condolence from the Queen has brought further confusion whether the Queen has fallen for fake news or the Presidency is lying to the people to Nigeria.

http://vanguardngr.local-reports.com/is-buhari-dead-queen-elizabeth-ii-sends-message-of-condolence/
While I will not debunk this story is because this was how the demise of the immediate past Ooni of Ife was handled in Britain. Even after Her Majesty the Queen and The Nigerian High Commissioner in Britain had paid their condolences, the Palace kept on denying such rumours. Well, time shall tell.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by tete7000(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
AngelicBeing:
"" Nigerians should be more worried that Yemi Osinbajo is as blank as Muhamadu Buhari.
There's nothing to choose between both men in the presidency. That's the tragedy!

Were Buhari to join his ancestors the Nigerian situation would not change for good.
It is in that horrific sense that APC underdeveloped Nigeria and ruined the country.

APC has no intellectuals members in its numbers, but just a raft of demagogues.
Those demagogues can recite Koranic verses but can't think from premiss
to conclusion on practical matters of public administration or economics.

APC is a party of illiterates enabled to power by majority illiterate voters.
Muhamadu Buhari is the face of APC illiteracy destroying Nigeria today"".......>>>> by sahara reporters

At least Osinbajo will be able to cautiously choose his words. Buhari tongue is caustic and divisive. That really is the issue I have with him. Maybe God only want him to come and end bokoharam siege they laid upon the people and get him embarrassed out for his arrogance and pride. God hails the proud. Buhari is arrogant and proud.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
Where are those trekkers for Buhari, please It's time to trek to London to help us look for the president, hehehehe,, wind go soon blow

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by scachy(m): 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:

He ll not die ooo, we want him to stay alive and clear the mess he created.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Shaev7(m): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nearly all religion was brought to people and imposed on people by conquerors and used as the framework to control their minds. My main point here is that if you are a child of god and god is a part of you, then in your imagination god is supposed to look like you and when you accept a picture of the deity assigned to you by another people you become the spiritual prisoner of that other people.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by AngelicBeing: 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
tete7000:

At least Osinbajo will be able to cautiously choose his words. Buhari tongue is caustic and divisive. That really is the issue I have with him. Maybe God only want him to come and end bokoharam siege they laid upon the people and get him embarrassed out for his arrogance and pride. God hails the proud. Buhari is arrogant and proud.
post=][/quote][/quote][quote author=:

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

cool
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by ebenholer(m): 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
emmasege:
While I will not debunk this story is because this was how the demise of the immediate past Ooni of Ife was handled in Britain. Even after Her Majesty the Queen and The Nigerian High Commissioner in Britain had paid their condolences, the Palace kept on denying such rumours. Well, time shall tell.
Britain has been the rod of confusion for nigeria ever since. They are the worst thing that had ever happened to nigeria.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by orfegater(m): 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
pls I want a clearance was it not d same presidency dat argued dat d president is on vacation not medical trip? I d sense something

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.