Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days (101492 Views)

Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates / Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / President Buhari Extends His Sick Leave By Unspecified Number Of Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Ugoeze2016: 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
AleXis0r:
It's obvious. The man is sick and he told us he was going on vacation. Ok agreed. But tell us about your health condition so that we could at least pray for you.
The extension of this "vacation" makes it obvious that something is off.
Anyways, until I see @Mbuhari post as regards this on Twitter, I'll still be waiting for his return tomorrow.
Nigeria is in too deep a mess for the President to be increasing vacation time.

Lol, as prayer warriors abi? isorit. Get well soon president Buhari
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by africanusvu(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
kahal29:
BREAKING:@NGRPresident @MBuhari has extended his sick leave by an unspecified number of days according to his aides

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/828271490403618817?p=v
,No coment until tomorow
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Kudan: 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
things are gradually traveling

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by imam07: 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
obikirinoni:
any nigerian praying for my president to die. his and her president will die first in Jesus Name Amen.
Let us once and far all you should die in place of buhari.Say amen to this because I can see u really love buhari than yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by sammynice(m): 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
Is time we go in Search of our president and bring him back...becos me dey miss am.....

Like serious

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Chiedu4Trump: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
Another APC lie, from vacation to sick leave.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Ecosystem4u: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
back2sender:
I tire for children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan and thier fedora cap republic brothers. They are the ones propagating hatred in our national polity.
Sai baba carry go notin do you, naa noise wailers them sabi do, no be Sin to be sick, enjoy your vacation jare jo and anytime you like come back

U so silly n mischieveous not to understand that your DAURA HERDSMAN is incapacitated already. Get lost u clone!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by AntiNigerian: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
Anyone praying for man made nation, EVIL GHOST PURSUE THAT PERSON! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by duni04(m): 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
The president isn't dead yet and we have people like the DSS DG and Abba kyari and Buratai acting like they're above the law. God knows what will happen when he eventually dies.
Buhari is a good man but I think it's time for him to go.
For someone who chased after this thing for so long to finally acquire it and then be bereft of any ideas, its just pathetic. Let him go home and rest peacefully. Now we need someone who's strong, incorruptible and also energetic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Jesusloveyou: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
tempest01:
Lol....it was obvious that they will. The measures taken to discredit the reports and rumours made me know something is wrong. If someone is not dead,why not go about your daily business, and the news will die down. I said I'll wait till today to give my own take on this.

I think PMB should put his health first and resign. He is old and the stress that comes with leadership is too much. I think there is a strong case of incapacitation or inability to carry out presidential function.... This is a strong basis for impeachment.

I assume there is a plot to tough it out till 2019 or to buy some time in order to replace the current vice president.

With that, anyhow it plays out, we'll see in the nearest future. One thing is sure. Everything is not right with PMB.
is everything right with you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by OMAP1(m): 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mr. President, at least is human and can sick
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by lekbel09(m): 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Another yaradua saga about to unfold very soon, the guy is either critically ill or dead.what a pity, God will punish all of them they think we are fools abi

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Ezionye(f): 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hmmm. And I don't have confidence in this Osibanjo he left the country to. He doesn't look to me that he can hold up.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
Good ol days the dollard would have been overthrown by now

sad sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by AntiNigerian: 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Zombies have hijacked this thread!

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by repogirl(f): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
hmmm.... if i say what i want to say.....

This is good news sha grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Sebi Lie Mohammed say na the presidential jet get fault.
Sebi Lie Mohammed say him no dey Lie to us.
Like I said some days ago, time will tell. Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Saw ur mail reply ur mail
Deseo:
shocked
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Some people will not like this.

But hey,the man says he wants more rest days which he is constitutionally entitled to.

I also know some children of hate,will come on this thread to say President Buhari is dead. For those wishing him dead,back to sender as nobody is dying this year.

Anybody wishing President Buhari any kind of ill luck HOLY GHOST FIRE.

What part of the constitution say the President can indefinitely be absent from office?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by menthomatics(m): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Sahara reporters again! Anyway we re waiting for the presidency to speak.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by OMAP1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
lekbel09:
Another yaradua saga about to unfold very soon, the guy is either critically ill or dead.what a pity, God will punish all of them they think we are fools abi
.You go school so!
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by swaz(m): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
The guy is terrible sick he should just respect him self and kindly step down Nigeria doesn't need a sick president....
Because people's lives is not what he should be playing with...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by makers360: 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Now I believe something is really wrong with PMB. Please get well soon. He no far again. I must vote this time.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by haywhyb(m): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
but can't our president just hold a press conference and clear everyone's doubt. instead of making people to increase death wishes on him. God help Nigeria. I smell a rat.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
montezz:
Hmmm....onibara n b'ole bo

Wait ooo! I thought he went for vacation, why medical extension now? Please, tell another story again.

My thoughts exactly.

If he isn't dead then he's probably seriously ill and too incapacitated to rule.

Indefinite leave? That sounds very fishy.

We are watching.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by talk2emma: 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
What I don't understand is......is it that the doctors don't know when the test result will come out. #Timewilltell
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by omolayomi06: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Some people will not like this.

But hey,the man says he wants more rest days which he is constitutionally entitled to.

I also know some children of hate,will come on this thread to say President Buhari is dead. For those wishing him dead,back to sender as nobody is dying this year.

Anybody wishing President Buhari any kind of ill luck HOLY GHOST FIRE.

Hiss's,, in 3d, you better stop deceiving yourself tell us the koko,, waiting dey happen we already know this man done pass, all this your course is on you ....shame to you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by CcKay(m): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
If You Like Don't Come Back...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Borderless: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
sarrki:
So far it's not against the constitution

Do you have shame at all?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Ecosystem4u: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
[quote author=HungerBAD post=53443480]

Your HERDSMAN is actually grossly incapacitated, and the good thing is ' YOU CAN DO NO NOTHING ABOUT IT'.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Jesusloveyou: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
duni04:
The president isn't dead yet and we have people like the DSS DG and Abba kyari and Buratai acting like they're above the law. God knows what will happen when he eventually dies.
Buhari is a good man but I think it's time for him to go.
For someone who chased after this thing for so long to finally acquire it and then be bereft of any ideas, its just pathetic. Let him go home and rest peacefully. Now we need someone who's strong, incorruptible and also energetic.
buhari wil never die til 2023, i advice him not to come until you ipods are tired of protest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.