Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Leave 2face Alone Abeg... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leave 2face Alone Abeg... (377 Views)

Annie Idibia Blasts A Troll Who Tagged 2face “21st Century Father Abraham” / Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / 2Face, D'banj And Their Wives Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leave 2face Alone Abeg... by yondiamekenpach: 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
eys leave the guy alone abeg, i woke up today i started seeing various claps at tuface by angry ppl from anywhere, it made me wonder why then i checked Gq234 only to see that "oga tuface has cancelled the said 6th feb protest"...haha u could imagine my surprise then i saw a video of him explaining why. well to an extent i agree with him the protest is slowly being hijacked and the concern on security is a big issue. we never can tell what our ppl would do we are so volatile that at any moment one deranged hungry man will just start breaking bottle from there na so so vandalism even if it was clearly stated that it would be a peaceful march...when he announced it i at one point saw gov fayose commenting that he too will join u see problem no 1...other ppl with different agenda's also started voicing their support forgetting that they them selves are part of the problem. Now that he has cancelled it ppl are criticising the guy evn after explaining the reason...abegiii leave my guy alone.....if you want to carry on like seyi law said the road to stadium is all urs....

(1) (Reply)

Aborted Nationwide Protest: Charly Boy, Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Struggle / Cancelled Protest: 2face Not A Coward, We Should Celebrate Him - AY / Who Wore It Better? Genny Vs Tiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.