Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Cancelled Protest: 2face Not A Coward, We Should Celebrate Him - AY - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cancelled Protest: 2face Not A Coward, We Should Celebrate Him - AY (378 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / 2Face, D'banj And Their Wives Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose / Davido Cries As Nigeria Players Dance Ahead Of Argentina Match To Celebrate Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cancelled Protest: 2face Not A Coward, We Should Celebrate Him - AY by Kimjinkyu(f): 10:22am On Feb 06, 2017
Comedian, Ayo Makun simply known as
Ay praises singer 2face idibia, he
wrote on his instagram page.
AY Comedian wrote:
'I have spent all day reading over
7,000 comments concerning the mixed
feelings of Nigerians on the. cancellation of the February 6 protest against the Federal Government by Innocent Idibia. As a friend, let me feed Nigerians with a simple fact that 2baba was never. afraid to raise his voice for honesty, truth and compassion for the. common man in the phase of the present economic situation in Nigeria.
You all can say whatever you want to
say about him, but you must note that it is impossible for him alone. to change things by fighting an existing reality that did not start from the present government.
For Change to occur, we must. collectively come up with a strategy
that will make any existing model
that is not working obsolete. What
most of you do not know or understand is that disobedience to the rule of law has its own implication, even when you believe in your 'freedom of speech or action'.
Those who went to Delta State
university would tell you that i did
not spend 9 years in the university
because i was the dumbest student.
They are moves and steps that you
take in life that comes with some
sort of implication. i need someone
to tell me this minute... would you
be celebrating Tubaba, if we all
came out tomorrow and people of the
other world hijacks the proposed
protest to detriment of the lives of
Innocent people who are not Idibia?
'Bottom line is, if by law Tubaba
does not have a written permission
to launch a protest anywhere in the
country, if any thing goes wrong he
will definitely pay the price by the
same law. Having said all of that
for those of you who are wise enough
to get the message, i want you to
join me in celebrating a man whom
has always been an advocate of
peaceful governance, a man who was
never consumed by the sin of silence
and became a coward, a patriot who
was bold enough to ask for the change we were promised, whether you like it or not, our voices has been heard by those in authority. lets all remain as one big family with a collective sense of respect, kindness and an intention to conduct a peaceful resolution'.

https://adeenewsblog..nl/2017/02/cancelled-protest-2face-not-coward-we.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

Re: Cancelled Protest: 2face Not A Coward, We Should Celebrate Him - AY by Kimjinkyu(f): 10:24am On Feb 06, 2017
more

Re: Cancelled Protest: 2face Not A Coward, We Should Celebrate Him - AY by crazyABO(m): 10:29am On Feb 06, 2017
Ok wah about u too?wah happened to ur leg? embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Uriel Evicted From Big Brother House / Big Brother Naija Housemate, Kemen Has Been Disqualified / Hair Growth Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.