Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat (72614 Views)

Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman / Indian Girl Discovered Living In Forest With Monkeys (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by AreaFada2: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2017
thornapple:

You are a real Areafada earned through nobility. May God reward you abundantly.
I know you do have found things easier if you had gone to an English speaking country of which there are more choices than any other language.
It didn't pass my notice your English wasn't affected by this foreign language.

Amen.

Thanks. You can really flatter sha. cheesy

I did what most people would do. And do quietly everyday. Only that sometimes we get too busy sorting out our own issues and therefore less time for others.

What other European languages do your English is that you get a better understanding of English words. Of course the way you structure English might suffer a bit.
It might interest you to remember that in Philology (study of structure, history/development & relationships of languages), English is considered a Germanic language. Along with German, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Flemish, Frisian, etc. Simply because Anglo-Saxon that morphed into modern English originated from Germany & Jutland (now part of Denmark. English as we know it now was also massively shaped by French language. Most Latin origin words in English (and there are loads) came into English from 1066 AD when the Duke of Normandy (part of France) became King William I The Conqueror of England. So most of the nobles of England were now French.

French even became the official (government) language of England! For a couple of centuries in fact. If you wanted to become a civil servant in England then, you had to go to Paris to study. Before you knew it, fashion, language etc became French. Even the French introduced the use of surname to England, that we all now use. They also introduced the inheritance system whereby the senior son inherits the bulk of family wealth to preserve wealth in families for generations. It used to be split almost equally among all the kids and most would squander it. cheesy grin

That early exposure to hardship was an excellent preparation for life my dear. You take most things in your stride afterwards. I now live in an anglophone country though.
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2017
AreaFada2:

Amen.

Thanks. You can really flatter sha. cheesy

I did what most people would do. And do quietly everyday. Only that sometimes we get too busy sorting out our own issues and therefore less time for others.

What other European languages do your English is that you get a better understanding of English words. Of course the way you structure English might suffer a bit.
It might interest you to remember that in Philology (study of structure, history/development & relationships of languages), English is considered a Germanic language. Along with German, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Flemish, Frisian, etc. Simply because Anglo-Saxon that morphed into modern English originated from Germany & Jutland (now part of Denmark. English as we know it now was also massively shaped by French language. Most Latin origin words in English (and there are loads) came into English from 1066 AD when the Duke of Normandy (part of France) became King William I The Conqueror of England. So most of the nobles of England were now French.

French even became the official (government) language of England! For a couple of centuries in fact. If you wanted to become a civil servant in England then, you had to go to Paris to study. Before you knew it, fashion, language etc became French. Even the French introduced the use of surname to England, that we all now use. They also introduced the inheritance system whereby the senior son inherits the bulk of family wealth to preserve wealth in families for generations. It used to be split almost equally among all the kids and most would squander it. cheesy grin

That early exposure to hardship was an excellent preparation for life my dear. You take most things in your stride afterwards. I now live in an anglophone country though.
You are quite amazing.
So glad meeting you.
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 07, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Hahaaaaaa I only asked a simple question, were did you get your data from? That they applauded doesn't mean it's right or wrong. If you are giving statistics, you back up your claim. Had it being you said majority of women or menfolk it could have being understandable not figures that doesn't have validity
According to research i read in a journal, nearly 70% of ladies.
The figure I placed on men was by way of guessing. I made that emphatically clear so there was no need asking me to provide research source or methodology when it's a good guess.
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
thornapple:

According to research i read in a journal, nearly 70% of ladies.
The figure I placed on men was by way of guessing. I made that emphatically clear so there was no need asking me to provide research source or methodology when it's a good guess.
Kk.It's good you were being sincere and I appreciate you for that

1 Like

Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by AreaFada2: 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
thornapple:

You are quite amazing.
So glad meeting you.
Thanks. Likewise.

But far more amazing is to see young people genuinely interested in universal knowledge. Something many find boring these days.

I'm very sure that if some day you happen to travel widely like yours truly has been fortunate to, you will visit museums & other cultural/historical institutions in many world cities.

Surprisingly, understanding other cultures will make you understand yourself and your own culture even better.
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
AreaFada2:

Thanks. Likewise.

But far more amazing is to see young people genuinely interested in universal knowledge. Something many find boring these days.

I'm very sure that if some day you happen to travel widely like yours truly has been fortunate to, you will visit museums & other cultural/historical institutions in many world cities.

Surprisingly, understanding other cultures will make you understand yourself and your own culture even better.

You make me blush&laugh!.

1 Like

Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 30, 2017
EniHolar:
Delta....?

Mtchewww
as in? I nor understand. don't even try do d state thing now cos it won't end well
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 30, 2019
Thank you Facebook, I can now farm without going outside, cook without being in my kitchen, feed fish I don't have & waste an entire day without having a life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.