Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Faulty Aircraft Report: I Didn’t Speak On Buhari’s Return – Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faulty Aircraft Report: I Didn’t Speak On Buhari’s Return – Lai Mohammed (646 Views)

Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group / Buhari Clearly Said He Didn’t Know When He Would Return – Lai Mohammed / Lai Mohammed Denies Saying Buhari’s ‘return Hampered By Faulty Aircraft’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faulty Aircraft Report: I Didn’t Speak On Buhari’s Return – Lai Mohammed by Gentle99(m): 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
The Minister of Information and Culture , Alhaji Lai Mohammed , has denied speaking on the return of President Muhammadu Buhari .
The President is being expected in the country today and is also expected to resume work on Monday after a 10 - day holiday in the United Kingdom.
Apart from the holiday , the President said he was also going to use the opportunity to attend to his health.
However, neither his handlers nor the Presidency has spoken on when he would return.
While the nation awaits his return , Mohammed said in a statement on Sunday, that the reports attributed to him claiming that the President won ’t return because of faulty aircraft , was false.
The minister , in a statement by his aide , Mr . Segun Adeyemi , said he did not speak with anyone .
The statement said, “Our attention has been drawn to a report quoting the Minister of Information and Culture , Alhaji Lai Mohammed , as saying the President’ s return to Nigeria may be hampered by a faulty aircraft .
“The minister has not spoken to anyone on the issue of the President ’s
return, hence this report is another from the stable of the purveyors of fake news and should be disregarded. ”
Re: Faulty Aircraft Report: I Didn’t Speak On Buhari’s Return – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
If l was a security detail attached to this idiot l would have forgotten a bullet in his skull.
Re: Faulty Aircraft Report: I Didn’t Speak On Buhari’s Return – Lai Mohammed by Thewrath(m): 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
Odiegwu!
Re: Faulty Aircraft Report: I Didn’t Speak On Buhari’s Return – Lai Mohammed by leofab(f): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hmm
Re: Faulty Aircraft Report: I Didn’t Speak On Buhari’s Return – Lai Mohammed by Ekugbeh(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
im i xpectin u to admit it. who isn't aware of ur two mouths three tongues......
if PMB likes let him xtend his stay till nxt yr.....

all i care... them no de postpone christmas
Re: Faulty Aircraft Report: I Didn’t Speak On Buhari’s Return – Lai Mohammed by prince9851(m): 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Chai
Linus Muhammed e no go better for u
Re: Faulty Aircraft Report: I Didn’t Speak On Buhari’s Return – Lai Mohammed by ajebuter(f): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
Oga ..whether you spoke or didn't..
No one believes..
Except the zombies..
Re: Faulty Aircraft Report: I Didn’t Speak On Buhari’s Return – Lai Mohammed by ajebuter(f): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
Oga ..whether you spoke or didn't..
No one believes..
Except the zombies..

(1) (Reply)

Valedictory Photo For Mimiko After NEC Meeting / Ayf-why Northern Apc Governors Want Buhari Dead / Nigerian Superhighway Threatens The Last 300 Cross River Gorillas Sign Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.